Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded (41643 Views)

Jos Covid-19 Palliative Warehouse Looted (Pictures and video) / Kaduna Covid 19 Palliative Warehouse Bursted / 'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by kkkp: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by vcente(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
kkkp:
details and videos later
after you Don collect your own share abi?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Metaltears: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
FAKE NEWS

BLOGGERS DESPERATE FOR CLICKS ARE CREATING FAKE PANIC

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
OP is an afonja. They are have been opening threads lying of other states stealing palliative to distract you from afonjas looting in Southwest. They are trying to paint the picture others are doing it too.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Super1759: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by kkkp: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
vcente:
after you Don collect your own share abi?
lolz noooo

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by kkkp: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:
FAKE NEWS
No it is not

17 Likes

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by kkkp: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Soldiers have arrived at the scene with tear gas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Metaltears: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
kkkp:
No it is not
it is fake news

Show evidence

1 Like

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by kkkp: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:
it is fake news

Show evidence
I swear to God its not fake. Don't wori I will upload the videos

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Metaltears: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
kkkp:
I swear to God its not fake. Don't wori I will upload the videos

I don't care for your swearing

So many cursed evil people come here and post lies just like you did just to cause panic

Such people are cursed demons who don't care the effects of their lies on honest hard working citizens

SHOW EVIDENCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Rugaria: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
It must be the igbos too, according to the snake catcher burutai

23 Likes

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by kkkp: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

So many cursed evil people come here and post lies just like you did just to cause panic

Such people are cursed demons who don't care the effects of their lies on honest hard working citizens

SHOW EVIDENCE
I don't know how to upload directly to nairaland

1 Like

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Metaltears: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
kkkp:
I don't know how to upload directly to nairaland

Bros stop your lies and get away from here before you land yourself in serious trouble

You can be found if you don't know

No matter how many profiles.you open your Mac address is recorded and they will just cross check that mac address against local telecom cell towers .. DSS dey here ooo

Be very careful

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

Bros stop your lies and get away from here before you land yourself in serious trouble

No matter how many profiles.you open your Mac address is recorded and they will just cross check that mac address against local telecom cell towers .. DSS dey here ooo

Be very careful
you have to keep him shut by all means even to the point of threatening him if he doesn't

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:
FAKE NEWS

Aboki this one is now fake news to you abi? ..

Your divide and conquer tactics won't sell again. On two separate threads, you were seen attacking Igbos and Yorubas respectively just to cause tribal war among southerners.. Allah go punish you..

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by kkkp: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

Be very careful
drop your phone number let me send you the videos

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by kkkp: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

Be very careful
drop your number let me send you videos through WhatsApp and if u are in kd I can send u d address for verification

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by ArewaWife(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

SHOW EVIDENCE

Who are you that he must show evidence. Instead of him to grab his palliative before they turn violent on the people he should waste time snapping pictures ba?

34 Likes

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by ArewaWife(m): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
kkkp:
drop your number let me send you videos through WhatsApp and if u are in kd I can send u d address for verification

Hope you've carried your own share away from there before snapping picture/video

14 Likes

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Yujin(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
zenbooz:
OP is an afonja. They are have been opening threads lying of other states stealing palliative to distract you from afonjas looting in Southwest. They are trying to paint the picture others are doing it too.
Any allegation/suggestion against Yorubas is all lies by the common enemy. The south must stand together till the end. Our victory is certain if we do so. Expect stiffer attacks though.
Freedom is near.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

Be very careful
Stf...
You know how hard it is to post video on Nairaland.
I just created a topic on it check it

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Metaltears: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Benjaniblinks:

Stf...
You know how hard it is to post video on Nairaland.
I just created a topic on it check it
Go and sleep with your lies

1 Like

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by kkkp: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

Go and sleep with your lies
You just created new moniker today. Why are you hiding your true identity

27 Likes

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Metaltears: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
kkkp:
You just created new moniker today. Why are you hiding your true identity

Been here for long as a guest so I know you well

You are a well known peddler of fake news

1 Like

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by kkkp: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

Been here for long as a guest so I know you well

You are a well known peddler of fake news
I don't think so. You are hiding your true moniker.

11 Likes

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

Be very careful
you think everyone uses a registered SIM abi

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Metaltears: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
you think everyone uses a registered SIM abi

This answer just proves you don't even understand what I am talking about ..

This alone shows how ignorant you are.. guy no be sim matter oo

This one na real mumu sha
Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by kkkp: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

I have posted the evidence u need. What else

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Metaltears:

your parents deserves to be cast out of your community for failing to give a proper training

25 Likes

Re: Kaduna COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse Invaded by adaragbotemi: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
B

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan / Kabiru Aregbesola And Faridah Alli's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.