Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu Can We Really Save Everybody? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu Can We Really Save Everybody? (349 Views)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Reveals Next Move After Supreme Court Judgment / Nnamdi Kanu Can Be Extradited To Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu Can We Really Save Everybody? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
We are now being blamed for the killing in Lagos

They said IPOB attacked TVCNEWS because they sacked an Igbo girl

They said IPOB attacked residents of onyigbo on 20th night of October

Go to twitter and watch the videos on gunshots all attributed to IPOB by NIGERIANS...NO MEDIA HOUSES OR JOURNALIST COULD GO TO OYIGBO AND GET A FIRST HAND INFORMATION ON WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM ON 20TH NIGHT OF OCTOBER

ALL WE WANTED WAS TO STAND IN SOLIDARITY FOR OUR PEOPLE BEING AIMED AND SHOT IN A PEACEFUL PROTEST, I REMEMBER KANU SAYING WE CAN'T KEEP QUIET WHILE THEY KILL OUR INVENTORS, DOCTORS THAT MIGHT RESEARCH A CURE TO OUR SICKNESS TOMORROW AT OLD AGE, WE CAN'T CONTINUE TO KEEP QUIET WHILE THE SOLDIERS SHOOT AT THEM IN LAGOS(KANU WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT IGBO, HE WAS TALKING ABOUT ALL YOUTHS OUT THERE ON THAT PROTEST GROUND)....BECAUSE WE KNOW FIRST HAND WHAT I FELT LIKE DURING OUR TIME DESPITE NO ONE SUPPORTED US RATHER THEY CALLED THEIR ARM FORCES GALLANT

ALL WE WANTED WAS TO ADD TO THEIR STRENGTH SO THEY DONT FEEL ALONE

WE MIGHT NOT AGREE ON EXISTENCE OF NIGERIA BUT WE ARE HUMAN FIRST

BUT WE ARE NOW TO BE BLAMED FOR EVERY KILLING AND LOOTING THAT HAPPENED IN NIGERIA DURING THIS #ENDSAR PROTEST.

MY OPINION AND PLEA TO IPOB AND NNAMDI KANU IS....WE CAN NOT SAVE EVERYONE AT SAME TIME

IF WE HAD KEPT QUIET THEY WOULD SAY ARE IPOB MEMEMBERS NOT ALSO KILLED BY SARS AND POLICE? THEY WILL ASK IF THIS IS HOW WE WILL HAVE OUR BIAFRA BY KEEPING QUIET WHEN OUR NEIGHBORS ARE IN PAIN

THEN WE GAVE OUR SUPPORT THEY TURNED NIGERIANS ON US.....

I WILL STAY SAY IT....YOU ALL DON'T KNOW THE FORCES WE FIGHT IN NIGERIA GOVERNMENT, THE DENIAL OF THE SHOOTING AT LAGOS IS JUST A TINY DUST TO THE CONSPIRACY WE FACE AS A GROUP CHAMPIONING DISSOLUTION OF NIGERIA....

I ONLY HOPE IT DOESNT TAKE YOU ANOTHER 60YEARS TO REALISE NIGERIA IS THE PROBLEM NOT VOTING

I HOPE I DOESN'T TAKE YOU ANOTHER 60YEARS TO IGNITE THIS FIRE IN YOU AGAIN AND LEARN BETTER FROM THE TACTICS THEY USED TO QUENCH IT THE LAST TIME.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu Can We Really Save Everybody? by theophilusj31(m): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
ezenwajosh:
We are now being blamed for the killing in Lagos

They said IPOB attacked TVCNEWS because they sacked an Igbo girl

They said IPOB attacked residents of onyigbo on 20th night of October

Go to twitter and watch the videos on gunshots all attributed to IPOB by NIGERIANS

ALL WE WANTED WAS TO STAND IN SOLIDARITY FOR OUR PEOPLE BEING AIMED AND SHOT IN A PEACEFUL PROTEST....BECAUSE WE KNOW FIRST HAND WHAT I FELT LIKE DURING OUR TIME DESPITE NO ONE SUPPORTED US RATHER THEY CALLED THEIR ARM FORCES GALLANT

ALL WE WANTED WAS TO ADD TO THEIR STRENGTH SO AS NOT TO FEEL ALONE

WE MIGHT NOT AGREE ON EXISTENCE OF NIGERIA BUT WE ARE HUMAN FIRST

BUT WE ARE NOW TO BE BLAMED FOR EVERY KILLING AND LOOTING THAT HAPPENED IN NIGERIA DURING THIS #ENDSAR PROTEST.

MY OPINION AND PLEA TO IPOB AND NNAMDI KANU IS....WE CAN NOT SAVE EVERYONE AT SAME TIME

IF WE HAD KEPT QUIET THEY WOULD SAY ARE IPOB MEMEMBERS NOT ALSO KILLED BY SARS AND POLICE? THEY WILL ASK IF THIS IS HOW WE WILL HAVE OUR BIAFRA BY KEEPING QUIET WHEN OUR NEIGHBORS ARE IN PAIN

THEN WE GAVE OUR SUPPORT THEY TURNED NIGERIANS ON US.....

I WILL STAY SAY IT....YOU ALL DON'T KNOW THE FORCES WE FIGHT IN NIGERIA GOVERNMENT, THE DENIAL OF THE SHOOTING AT LAGOS IS JUST A TINY DUST TO THE CONSPIRACY WE FACE AS A GROUP CHAMPIONING DISSOLUTION OF NIGERIA....

I ONLY HOPE IT DOESNT TAKE YOU ANOTHER 60YEARS TO REALISE NIGERIA IS THE PROBLEM NOT VOTING

I HOPE I DOESN'T TAKE YOU ANOTHER 60YEARS TO IGNITE THIS FIRE IN YOU AGAIN AND LEARN BETTER FROM THE TACTICS THEY USED TO QUENCH IT THE LAST TIME.

Solidarity with peacefull protesters by destroying properties, burning down police stations,killing people,and looting people life invested thereby causing loss of jobs to people and destruction of people life investments

1 Like

Re: Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu Can We Really Save Everybody? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
theophilusj31:
Solidarity with peacefull protesters by destroying properties, burning down police stations,killing people,and looting people life invested thereby causing loss of jobs to people and destruction of people life investments

You mean the people that attacked obas palace is IPOB?

The man with his staff is IPOB

The one putting on his shoes is IPOB?

The men and women that went in to take palliative that actually meant for them are IPOB?

The thugs with matchetes and dargers are IPOB?

The burning of police station in Benin are Igbos

The aiming of protesters are IPOB?

The person that switched of the light at lekki tollgate is IPOB

DJ SWITCH IS IPOB

THE GUY WHO BUILT THE BLOOD DONATING APP THAT TWEETED NIGERIA WILL NOT KILL ME WHO WAS SHOT POINT BLANK AT THE PROTEST WAS KILLED BY IPOB BULLET

THE KILLING AND SHOOTING IN OYIGBO THAT A FULANI MAN WAS BOOSTING ABOUT WAS IPOB

THE HAUSAS ATTACKING SHOPS IN THE WEST THAT FUELLED A REPRISAL ATTACK BY INDIGENES?

EVEY PROTEST THAT WENT INTO RIOT IN NIGERIA ALWAYS GOES INTO VANDALISM.... EVEN THE LAST JOS CRISIS OF 2007 THEN THERE WAS NO IPOB TO BE BLAMED

TODAY LETS BLAME IPOB THEY ARE OUR COMMON ENEMY BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN NIGERIA THEY WANT DISSOLUTION OF NIGERIA SO ITS OBVIOUS THEY ARE THE ONES THAT FILMED THE KILLING OF A YOUNG MAN BY SARS IN UGHELI....ITS POSSIBLE THEY PAID AISHA YUSUFU AND FALSE

1 Like

Re: Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu Can We Really Save Everybody? by theophilusj31(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
ezenwajosh:

You mean the people that attacked obas palace is IPOB?

The man with his staff is IPOB

The one putting on his shoes is IPOB?

The men and women that went in to take palliative that actually meant for them are IPOB?

The thugs with matchetes and dargers are IPOB?

The burning of police station in Benin are Igbos

The aiming of protesters are IPOB?

The person that switched of the light at lekki tollgate is IPOB

DJ SWITCH IS IPOB

THE GUY WHO BUILT THE BLOOD DONATING APP THAT TWEETED NIGERIA WILL NOT KILL ME WHO WAS SHOT POINT BLANK AT THE PROTEST WAS KILLED BY IPOB BULLET

THE KILLING AND SHOOTING IN OYIGBO THAT A FULANI MAN WAS BOOSTING ABOUT WAS IPOB

THE HAUSAS ATTACKING SHOPS IN THE WEST THAT FUELLED A REPRISAL ATTACK BY INDIGENES?

EVEY PROTEST THAT WENT INTO RIOT IN NIGERIA ALWAYS GOES INTO VANDALISM.... EVEN THE LAST JOS CRISIS OF 2007 THEN THERE WAS NO IPOB TO BE BLAMED

TODAY LETS BLAME IPOB THEY ARE OUR COMMON ENEMY BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN NIGERIA THEY WANT DISSOLUTION OF NIGERIA SO ITS OBVIOUS THEY ARE THE ONES THAT FILMED THE KILLING OF A YOUNG MAN BY SARS IN UGHELI....ITS POSSIBLE THEY PAID AISHA YUSUFU AND FALSE
so what do you have to say about your leader nlamadi cownu giving orders from London calling for destruction of policy stations and Killing of Police-men,or the ugly incidence that occurred in Rivers that forced woke to ban ipob

1 Like

Re: Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu Can We Really Save Everybody? by suremanpatriot: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
his a nonentity roamin streets
Re: Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu Can We Really Save Everybody? by loveth360(f): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
theophilusj31:
so what do you have to say about your leader nlamadi cownu giving orders from London calling for destruction of policy stations and Killing of Police-men,or the ugly incidence that occurred in Rivers that forced woke to ban ipob
Wow i didn't Kanu now have yoruba youths under him commands.

What a great man.
Re: Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu Can We Really Save Everybody? by theophilusj31(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
loveth360:
Wow i didn't Kanu now have yoruba youths under him commands.

What a great man.
great man that is cowardly hiding his sorry ass in London....if he is great make he try come Naija naa if he papa born am well

I trust nigeria army them go pump bullet inside that he chest make he day beat
Re: Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu Can We Really Save Everybody? by loveth360(f): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
theophilusj31:
great man that is cowardly hiding his sorry ass in London....if he is great make he try come Naija naa if he papa born am well

I trust nigeria army them go pump bullet inside that he chest make he day beat
But Kanu gave yoruba youths command and they obeyed.

Now ....

Re: Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu Can We Really Save Everybody? by Yujin(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
We are not saving everybody. We are moving with everybody because that's our winning formula and they know it. Majority of Yorubas know that Igbos had no any ulterior motive in the protest because we lost people too. Don't mind the online Fulani Social Media Crew who open threads and give those threads many likes. They are very many here on nairaland. A popular Igbo adage goes like this: a man can't be pursue rats when his house is on fire. Igbos have complained more than everyone about Nigeria and when others decided to say enough is enough, we can't start looking at petty things like burning properties which can easily be rebuilt. Most Yorubas know this only those paid BMC members entertain such thoughts. Mind you that these FSMC also accuse Yorubas of wanting to remove Buhari by all means. They accused Tinubu and also Sowore. They can accuse anyone just to break the unity of the south. When they accuse Yorubas, they expect Igbos to backdown so they do face Yorubas alone. We must never let that happen. The same thing is applicable to Yorubas. Don't fall for their allegations. The whole south will lose if we start listening to them. These are people that have threatened every tribe in Nigeria to surrender their lands or face death and they have been killing every region in the south. Since when do you think they want your best? Do you think they'll give any group in the south a good advice? It's clear fulanis can't stand the whole south. It's very clear and they have always resisted any time we want to unite. I implore the Yorubas and other groups in the south to give the unity a try till end and see the result. This is the most likely outcome of our unity.
They won't be able to fight the south when United and can't sustain a prolonged war if they attempt it. Nigeria is broke already and the source of wealth they need to buy weapons are all far away from their boundary with us. Even the British will abandon them if the war prolongs because then it won't be profitable again. The British won't waste their own money to sponsor the war for them. The British can only stand by them as long as the oil flows and they remain in charge of it. They are all counting on our foolishness to stay divided. Once we sustain the pressure together, the British will leave them. We are educated and can reason things out.
Freedom is near.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu Can We Really Save Everybody? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yujin:
We are not saving everybody. We are moving with everybody because that's our winning formula and they know it. Majority of Yorubas know that Igbos had no any ulterior motive in the protest because we lost people too. Don't mind the online Fulani Social Media Crew who open threads and give those threads many likes. They are very many here on nairaland. A popular Igbo adage goes like this: a man can't be pursue rats when his house is on fire. Igbos have complained more than everyone about Nigeria and when others decided to say enough is enough, we can't start looking at petty things like burning properties which can easily be rebuilt. Most Yorubas know this only those paid BMC members entertain such thoughts. Mind you that these FSMC also accuse Yorubas of wanting to remove Buhari by all means. They accused Tinubu and also Sowore. They can accuse anyone just to break the unity of the south. When they accuse Yorubas, they expect Igbos to backdown so they do face Yorubas alone. We must never let that happen. The same thing is applicable to Yorubas. Don't fall for their allegations. The whole south will lose if we start listening to them. These are people that have threatened every tribe in Nigeria to surrender their lands or face death and they have been killing every region in the south. Since when do you think they want your best? Do you think they'll give any group in the south a good advice? It's clear fulanis can't stand the whole south. It's very clear and they have always resisted any time we want to unite. I implore the Yorubas and other groups in the south to give the unity a try till end and see the result. This is the most likely outcome of our unity.
They won't be able to fight the south when United and can't sustain a prolonged war if they attempt it. Nigeria is broke already and the source of wealth they need to buy weapons are all far away from their boundary with us. Even the British will abandon them if the war prolongs because then it won't be profitable again. The British won't waste their own money to sponsor the war for them. The British can only stand by them as long as the oil flows and they remain in charge of it. They are all counting on our foolishness to stay divided. Once we sustain the pressure together, the British will leave them. We are educated and can reason things out.
Freedom is near.

FACT, TRUTH...MAKE A THREAD FOR THIS AND SPREAD IT FURTHER....ONLY FEW WILL VIEW IT BUT IT WILL GO A LONG WAY....permit me to do same
Re: Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu Can We Really Save Everybody? by Yujin(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
ezenwajosh:

FACT, TRUTH...MAKE A THREAD FOR THIS AND SPREAD IT FURTHER....ONLY FEW WILL VIEW IT BUT IT WILL GO A LONG WAY....permit me to do same
I give you the permission to make a thread using my post. I'm heavily engaged on multiple front.
Our freedom is certainly near if we stick together.

(1) (Reply)

Lewis Hamilton Supports #ENDSARS / One Week Remembrance Of Lekki Massacre/shooting / ENDSARS: Ranking US Congressman Writes UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.