Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

One Week Remembrance Of Lekki Massacre/shooting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Week Remembrance Of Lekki Massacre/shooting (355 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Victims Of Lekki Shooting (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Removal Of Lekki Second Roundabout (Pictures) / Prayer Session In Remembrance Of Abubakar Olusola Saraki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Week Remembrance Of Lekki Massacre/shooting by ENGINEERG(m): 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
Its exactly one week that lekki massacre or lekki shooting happened..we remember the fallen heroes of that day, and the people who died after it , in the quest for a NEW NIGERIA, I pray they won't die in vain.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lekki_massacre

1 Like

Re: One Week Remembrance Of Lekki Massacre/shooting by Franzinni: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Can you write out their names ...

I think its better to have their names instead of lumping them together under one name .
Re: One Week Remembrance Of Lekki Massacre/shooting by Jostoman: 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
They kill Tope arotile they lie that her classmate killed her.

Boko Haram will slutter about 30 soldiers at once they will call it soft target.

They massacre some of our brave youth they are still trying to cover it by sending detective FASH to Lagos to monitor everything for them and to manipulate for them but their plan have failed.
R.I.P to all the youth that lost their live at lekki tollgate and across Nigeria.
Re: One Week Remembrance Of Lekki Massacre/shooting by CodeTemplar: 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
Where are the dead bodies to took away?
Re: One Week Remembrance Of Lekki Massacre/shooting by cheango: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
Keep looking for names.. Even the two people sanwo olu admitted that died, do you know their names?
Franzinni:
Can you write out their names ...

I think its better to have their names instead of lumping them together under one name .
Re: One Week Remembrance Of Lekki Massacre/shooting by Franzinni: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
cheango:
Keep looking for names.. Even the two people sanwo olu admitted that died, do you know their names?

That is what I am saying you are saying lekki massacre but don't even care enough to know their names ...

Even heros in cartoons have names and we care to know them

I dislike all the two faced people in this country I swear ... You are getting defensive for what ?

1 Like

Re: One Week Remembrance Of Lekki Massacre/shooting by cheango: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Let's see

(1) (Reply)

Startimes/nta Venture Yielded No Profit In 11 Years – DG, NTA / Return To Roads, FRSC Orders Officers / Senate Queries Lai On N19m Travel Expenses During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.