Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Message To Governor Of Rivers State Nyesom Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Message To Governor Of Rivers State Nyesom Wike (914 Views)

I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu’s Message To Biafrans / Nnamdi Kanu Message To Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Message To Governor Of Rivers State Nyesom Wike by topboss: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Message To Governor Of Rivers State Nyesom Wike by GolDRoger: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Message To Governor Of Rivers State Nyesom Wike by jlinkd78(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Noted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Message To Governor Of Rivers State Nyesom Wike by Lagosfinder(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Interesting
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Message To Governor Of Rivers State Nyesom Wike by hammerP: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
EVERYTHING I SAID THIS MORNING DELIVERED LIVE AND DIRECT.

BLESSED SUPREME LEADER

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Message To Governor Of Rivers State Nyesom Wike by ican2020: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
This guy should hold break
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Message To Governor Of Rivers State Nyesom Wike by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
I'm from Rivers and I detest these Ipob miscreants.
Kanu is a nonentity, a public nuisance.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Message To Governor Of Rivers State Nyesom Wike by Orubebe01: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kanu talks too much. I detest that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Message To Governor Of Rivers State Nyesom Wike by suremanpatriot: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
this guy is s non entity roamin about lik a demonundecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Message To Governor Of Rivers State Nyesom Wike by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Biafra to the World.. But MNK should step aside let another person take the lead.. He is spoiling things for us.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Message To Governor Of Rivers State Nyesom Wike by topboss: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
E don set.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Message To Governor Of Rivers State Nyesom Wike by olabosipo66559: 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Biafra to the World.. But MNK should step aside let another person take the lead.. He is spoiling things for us.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Woes Military & Police With Benefits To Resign & Join The Revolution / Nairaland Is Very Slow / Is This The Real Buhari Or A Lookalike? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.