Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) (32552 Views)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) / I’m Not Born Again, I Don’t Turn My Cheek For Another Slap – Wike (Video) / Ewuare, Oba Of Benin Hails Wike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by officialwdhtv: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOHHkvkiuPI

I paid for everybody's form that contested in Rivers State. They didnt pay N1 and we agreed - Nyesom Wike

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Bobloco: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2023
Did he pay with his personal money

374 Likes 31 Shares

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Babaken(m): 11:40am On Nov 01, 2023
Bobloco:
Did he pay with his personal money
better question

239 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Pakute: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2023
Very blunt, no wuruwuru. The koko of the matter be say they all agreed after picking them up from the gutter.

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by SWaccomodator: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2023
Animal republic

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Xscape1993(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2023
I will never give up on Nigeria because of some agberos, touts, drug barons, strange men, certificate forgers, fraudulent old men and destroyers of the economy...

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Liveair: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2023
So that you can be their Lord and Master, abi? Was it with your money? Hypocrite!

229 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by EmeeNaka: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2023
Wike is an idiot.
He has only 8yrs to stay as a governor. Why is he acting like he gave somebody his own chance?
Is River state government House Wike's own?

195 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Pierocash(m): 11:51am On Nov 01, 2023
Did They tell you they didn't have money to buy the forms? Did you pay with your money?..

Everyone knows the reason you paid and bought those forms for them. It was for selfish motive , just to gain control over them, it wasn't for love

172 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by redheart(m): 11:58am On Nov 01, 2023
Are u okay? Is it your money? Useless thief

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Racoon(m): 12:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
Of course as a buy in as if Wike is a Saint by buying forms for them. This is the culture of anarchy, chaos, impunity, lawlessness, corruption and criminality they have entrenched everywhere.

41 Likes

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by StreetFight: 12:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
So everybody must pay you,abi?

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by madmohamed(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOHHkvkiuPI

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzGYYvlJRGp/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I paid for everybody's form that contested in Rivers State. They didnt pay N1 and we agreed - Nyesom Wike

who ask you to pay you think when you pay you will control them

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by article1: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
Is that what now prompt you to demand for 25% from the state's monthly allocation? Was the money paid from your personal pocket in the first place?

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by YesDaddy1: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
Emperor nwike, Nor vex biko; na so betrayal dey pain.
Remember d time d handsome Edo state Governor dropped 6 billion naira of Edo ppls collective destiny in ur laps just to seek ur EPP in outsmarting his own political mentor - oshobaba?

Na karma u dey experience so.
Manage am like that!

#Rivers nor be Edo.
cool

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Googledotcom: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
Wike ought to be investigated and arrested ASAP !
Such a blatant thief. You agreed to what ? Monies belonging to Rivers state ?

What nonsense ! Arrest Wike now !

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by robinfemi: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy did he forgot business is about profit and loss. Even if the money comes from his personal pocket, of which I doubt. We're living in Zoo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by BigDawsNet: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
Does it mean he invested

4 Likes

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Oga rest Abeg!
Did you buy it for free or was there no political sentiments under tone?

Abeg let sleeping dog lie and focus on the Abuja job given to You!

7 Likes

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by sweerychick(f): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
angry someone here on Nairaland once said by next year Tinubu and Wike will exchange blows in Aso villa. I think is fast approaching. Very soon Wike will tell us he sucked Tinubus balls just to minister

19 Likes

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by sunna4u: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
What ever it is, poverty and hunger dey land

1 Like

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by israelmao(m): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
He paid from government coffer.Bloody rogue and thief,no wonder Emilokan loves him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by ahnie: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Emperor wike.

2 Likes

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by HighQue007: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Oh
Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Judolisco(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Inasmuch as I like nyesom wike...
Nobody send u buy form for people na

1 Like

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Wizardslayer: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
It's not your money. The last time i checked you were spending Rivers money.

Woke need to be probed and some of his properties confiscated.

17 Likes

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by Ventura1: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Wike is an idiot, he's not smart at all.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
were wike

he carry money from state cofer to pay for ALL form meaning who ever wins he can claim he bought for form for him

I'm sure if anyone has insited he want to buy form himself Wike will have cry blood that the person want to upsurp him

Mr former governor go and rest, if you want your form money it can be refunded or shut up

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Paid For Everybody's Form That Contested In Rivers State - Nyesom Wike (Video) by busiconsult2019: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
cd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Going Through Yahaya Bello's Nomination Form / Senators Protest Fuel, Electricity Hikes / "If I Come Back To This World, I Would Like To Stay In Anambra State" - Adegbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.