Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,240 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Experience Freedom - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Experience Freedom (222 Views)

How I Gained My Financial Freedom With Wealthness Global Within 3 Months In Abj / Pyramid Of Wealth: Your Path To FINANCIAL FREEDOM (free ebook bonus) / Career Plus Financial Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience Freedom by TTelecoms(m): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
What does freedom mean to you? To me, freedom means living the life I want to live and not the life other people want me to live. It is a life that I'm free to make choices; travel to where I want to travel to, drive the car I want to drive, buy or build the house I want, spend money at liberty etc.

Does this picture the kind of life you too want to live - a life of financial freedom? If yes, have you known how you can actualize this Dream?

There's a better way to actualize this freedom of ours for unending financial flow. And there's no better way than leveraging on people through Network Marketing.

Oh! You may say "I've tried Network Marketing before and I got frustrated out and nothing to show for it.“ If that's your case, don't you think it could be that the way you went about it was wrong? Also, it may be you were not carried along in your team or the company's marketing plan was set in a way that people will find it difficult to attain financial heights.

The problem is not network marketing perse, the problem could be you - your mindset about networking.

Let me tell you, there's a better way to network to get result. And this skill can be learnt. This is what we teach our team members. This is also the reason why we invite you to join us for a difference.

Now, here's the good news: you don't need to struggle to achieve results in Longrich. The company's marketing plan is programmed in such a way that it is easy to earn commission, bonus and grow in ranks. You are only required to refer just 3 people and then these 3 people also refer their 3s and as this 3-inviting-3 continues, so you continue to earn.

It is easy to earn and achieve results in Longrich why because....

1. EVERY DAY USED PRODUCTS. The products are daily used products. Every body uses toothpaste to brush their teeth. Every body uses soap to bath. Everybody especially women uses cream on their body. Everybody wears shoe etc. For these reasons it is always easy to find 3 people that needs our products.

2. VARIETY OF PRODUCTS. Longrich has wide ranges of products. There's a product for every member of the family irrespective of age and gender.

3. NO COMPULSORY PURCHASE. There's no compulsory monthly purchase of products. You buy your products whenever want to.

4. NO POINT FLUSHING. Longrich will never flush your hard earned points and force you to start all over again. The same points you started with will remain and allow you grow through ranks.

5. FREE REGISTRATION. You can get a membership code free of charge. However, membership is validated with your purchase of products.

6. SHAREHOLDING OPPORTUNITY. Irrespective of your qualifications, you can actually earn profits in shares as a Star Director. As a Star Director you are paid 1% share of global profits.

7. FUTURE LEGACY. You can actually build financial empire for your children and unborn children with the Longrich business model. You can sign up your spouse and children to build a financial stronghold for your family.

8. PRODUCTS EFFICACY AND TESTIMONIES. This is another deal breaker. A company can try match our business plan, but they can't match the number of testimonies we get from Longrich products. The products works.

So, what excuse do you still have not do Longrich business? I guess none!

Longrich is Calling.....

Join us today and let's build wealth together!

Register for FREE with this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_4qzyqoSRZVR1eo-DzP5GFYMm7RkDxBheYqwohm9iU0/viewform?edit_requested=true

OR

Message me on WhatsApp for MORE info: https:///message/KAMWEGX3RY2SE1

1 Share

Re: Experience Freedom by god4unn(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
My brother please tell your prospects they will have to wait for 6 months or more before they get their products. Alternatively, they will accept products they don't need to be able to receive products earlier than 3-6 months.
Don't tell them about their benefit only and go ahead to encourage them to path with their hard earned money. Longrich in Nigeria has very bad logistics and distribution model. Its mostly who pays the highest kickbacks that get products.
Most members go on social media to prospect without tell people these. The products are nice and bonus seems attractive if you can deceive people well. PRODUCT DISTRIBUTION IS VERY BADDDDDD.

(1) (Reply)

Make Pocket Friendly Professional Graphic Designs / Should He Quit His Printing Business For A Marketing Job? / Remote Working Webinar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.