Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

A Message From An Ugandan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message From An Ugandan (1305 Views)

A Message From A Zimbabwean To You Nigerians / Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria / You Cannot Reap Where You Did Not Sow: A Message To Fela Dutoye And His Co-trave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message From An Ugandan by DesChyko: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
To all those getting distracted by the 'Blame PDP', 'Blame IPOB', 'Yoruba are foolish', 'Photoshopped Audio/Video' proponents.

You're doing the work but not seeing the results. Africa is shook!

Don't be swayed. Don't be distracted.

FOCUS!

#EndBadGovernance!

https://twitter.com/BaleKenyangi/status/1319677790401298437

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message From An Ugandan by Golden057(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Correct >: grin

1 Like

Re: A Message From An Ugandan by Mraphel: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
SARS has long ended....Uganda go and sleep

Na thief way they steal remain
Re: A Message From An Ugandan by Masterkernel1: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mraphel:

You're school fees was a waste. Can't you comprehend?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Message From An Ugandan by sapientia(m): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Masterkernel1:

You too sef.

So you expect everyone to have sense.

Who we go come dey call olodo and mumu?

2 Likes

Re: A Message From An Ugandan by Masterkernel1: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
sapientia:

You too sef.

So you expect everyone to have sense.

Who we go come dey call olodo and mumu?

Air has gotten into your brain.

1 Like

Re: A Message From An Ugandan by Igbodicool(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
#ENDSARS is now Igbo and IPOB Protest. If Yoruba like let them rant from here to Jamaica we don't give a hoot. My Uganda Brothers we hail una!

1 Like

Re: A Message From An Ugandan by Mraphel: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Comprehend it or elaborate if not your illiteracy is second to non.

1 Like

Re: A Message From An Ugandan by Masterkernel1: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mraphel:

Comprehend it or elaborate if not your illiteracy is second to non.

I'm sorry for your low grasping mental prowess, after reading, you need to interpret the article, but since you're deformed in that department, reading will be another machine language for you.

You may need to check the meaning of the word... Elaborate. After reading an article written by somebody, you couldn't articulate your thoughts with the context of the material, then sue your English teacher.

1 Like

Re: A Message From An Ugandan by Mraphel: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Masterkernel1:

I'm sorry for your low grasping mental prowess, after reading, you need to interpret the article, but since you're deformed in that department, reading will be another machine language for you.

You may need to check the meaning of the word... Elaborate. After reading an article written by somebody, you couldn't articulate your thoughts with the context of the material, then sue your English teacher.
Bye go and return what you looted
Re: A Message From An Ugandan by prophetfire: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mraphel:

. Lack of basic comprehension ability. Nothing dey the brain.

2 Likes

Re: A Message From An Ugandan by Masterkernel1: 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mraphel:

Bye go and return what you looted

Raphael... I don't need to prove anything to you. But whatever it's, you can stand with the people (down trodden) or... Feed on crumbs and waste from your slave master.

1 Like

Re: A Message From An Ugandan by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
That is uganda problem

Do uganda think they can protest, Using social media is expensive there

It has curtail fake news
Re: A Message From An Ugandan by Mraphel: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Raphael... I don't need to prove anything to you. But whatever it's, you can stand with the people (down trodden) or... Feed on crumbs and waste from your slave master.
They will still catch you. We don't share the same opinion. People like u hijacked and caused problems in Nigeria last week.
You yourself are part of the problem of Nigeria. Be gone now.
Re: A Message From An Ugandan by Masterkernel1: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mraphel:

They will still catch you. We don't share the same opinion. People like u hijacked and caused problems in Nigeria last week.
You yourself are part of the problem of Nigeria. Be gone now.

Raphael... I don't need to indict you. You've called me a looter, accused my person as hijacking the protest, I don't need to exonerate myself.

But I want to make one point clear to you, you sound disenfranchised and vindictive. I'm sorry for your state of finance, I'm not indirectly or directly responsible.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Message From An Ugandan by Mraphel: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Raphael... I don't need to indict you. You've called me a looter, accused my person as hijacking the protest, I don't need to exonerate myself.

But I want to make one point clear to you, you sound disenfranchised and vindictive. I'm sorry for your state of finance, I'm not indirectly or directly responsible.
Why are u so mad. We're just not a good example to the Ugandans and Africans can't you just respect my opinion. Just because u didnt like my comment, you came from nowhere to be insultive and disrespectful. You're talking to yourself in that manner not me.
Re: A Message From An Ugandan by luvmijeje(f): 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Mtcheew. Criminals!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Worst Leader In Nigeria’s History, Northern Groups Says / REVEALED: The Oba Of Ilorin / Anger Trails Northern Governors’ Opposition To 2023 Power Shift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.