Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra (1236 Views)

Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic, / DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home / Anambra Government's Public Announcement On Sit At Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by MANDIPUTIN: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2022

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by God1000(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2022
Will this bunkum ever end in Anambra state?

1 Like

Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by ignis: 9:53am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:

Not just in Anambra state bro... All the south east states are sitting at home bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by Kriss216: 9:53am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
You don't call people's choice bunkum.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by MonkeyMods(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2022
If there's no Revolution there will be no Solution ~Bob Marley

Let the SAH continue....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by Frigga13: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2022
People are just sitting at home ...

Nobody is enforcing it...

And no road block by any bastards ....

Is just igbos doing their thing .. and from observation

Them no Dey do am for Kanu.. more like public holiday

But like this nobody will shoot or harass any one that chose to do business today.. before 12 everywhere ia busy

Ekpa is just a noise maker ... taking advantage of igbos freestyle.

I Dey talk about Anambra State ....

3 Likes

Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by MANDIPUTIN: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2022
Easter monday sit at home update in Aba, Abia state. 18/04/22

1 Share

Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by Frigga13: 9:59am On Apr 18, 2022
ignis:

Not just in Anambra state bro... All the south east states are sitting at home bro.

Ebonyi state no Dey sit at home ...

2 Likes

Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by MadamVanessa(f): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2022
shocked

All in respect of MNK, the greatest prophet of all time. No man is as powerful presently in Nigeria as PROPHET MAZI NNAMDI KANU.

Instead of Soludo to have ignored IPOB totally and act as if they don't exist and focus on delivering his promises to the good people of Anambra, he stupidly wan do notice me. The repercussion of notice me is here to reap.

Just as clueless Buhari came and made MNK the most respected person now in Africa and made the group he formed the most talk about and the most recognized and most respected group for their resilient in the midst of storm.

Jonathan was so smart, Jonathan ignored MNK , upon all what MNK said, reason people didn't know much about MNK then when Jonathan was the president.

When an idiot is on throne , he does things stupidly.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by MANDIPUTIN: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2022
Sit-At-Home Persists Alongside Easter Public Holiday In Enugu.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/sit-at-home-persists-alongside-easter-public-holiday-in-enugu/

2 Shares

Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by Pacesetterz: 10:05am On Apr 18, 2022
Pple are resting at their homes. You’re on Nairaland showing pics like a monkey. Today is public holiday too u miscreant terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by Pacesetterz: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2022
Penguin2:
Soludo shouldn’t have dabled into IPOB affair.

It was foolish of him.

Shows he lacks tact.

Meanwhile, have you listened to this?

I came across this it and it is the most intelligent thing I’ve seen on Nigerian internet space.

The question is, if you say zoning is undemocratic “Are Democratic Tenets Cast in Stone?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15M1JZVuRzM
See ur mkpurumiri face. Nobody should click on that video

1 Like

Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by desas: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2022
Hnnmm
Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by Penguin2: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2022
Pacesetterz:

See ur mkpurumiri face. Nobody should click on that video
Not me sir

Check Nairaland politics section and see that it was posted by a moniker called Officialawol. I am posting it here because I agree with his thinking.

I will not post my face on Nairaland for vultures.
Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by Awka360: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2022
Op Anambra pple no send ur useless sit at home. We are on the road in Onitsha oya send ur gunmen.
This is 18/04/2022. Happy Easter Monday ndi Anambra.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by omenkaLives(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2022
AchalugoNwa is doing a very fantastic job enforcing the sit at home order by ESN.

No thanks to ESN, the East which was once the third destination for fun seekers after Lagos and Abuja, has become the most terrorized patch of land in the country. Businesses are folding up and relocating in droves, families are getting displaced, the government is getting derailed, etc.

Sad to see this happening.
Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
AchalugoNwa is doing a very fantastic job enforcing the sit at home order by ESN.

No thanks to ESN, the East which was once the third destination for fun seekers after Lagos and Abuja, has become the most terrorized patch of land in the country. Businesses are folding up and relocating in droves, families are getting displaced, the government is getting derailed, etc.

[/s]

SE generally is safer than Benue state. that's the fact.
by the way Omenka
you're from Benue and we all know how fulani herdsmen are using Benue people for suya always.
but the terrifying part is that since all these menace you've never ever ever in your life criticize the murderous Fulani herdsmen or call them out.
why?
are you telling me that you're scared of calling the people killing your own people at will out?
of course we all know it's for political reasons.
so you choose politics over your people's blood.
it's that not wickedness?
omenka you're a bloody hypocrite.
you're wicked and callous.
you can't even simply call fulani herdsmen killing your people out so it won't appear that you're siding the Igbos yet you're here sniffing at any pant igbos are wearing.
omenka you're too old for these childish nonsense.
at your age you're still following under 20s to throw banters online.
our people says that ana akali ife akali (dem dey overgrown some things)
no wonder most nairaland veterans you're calling to come back and join you in your childish escapades do ignore you.
are you not ashamed of yourself and your hypocrisy sometimes?
Tụfịakwa!
your shame dey shame me seriously.

omenka posterity will judge you harshly.

https://www.nairaland.com/7075221/fulani-militias-kill-12-persons

supporter of death.
you can't speak up for your own people.
your own people ooo
Tụfịakwa
you're very wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by God1000(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2022
Kriss216:

it's affecting everyone and everything bro
Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by Kriss216: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
it's affecting everyone and everything bro
The people you claimed it's affecting are not complaining. Are they?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by God1000(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2022
Kriss216:

The people you claimed it's affecting are not complaining. Are they?
they are not complaining because they are scared of IPOB, claustrophobia

1 Like

Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by obailala(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kriss216:

You mean people sittingin their homes for 'safety' is what you call choice? Make una continue to dey mumu unasef...

Stop brutalising and instilling fear on those who refuse to stay home and see if anyone will still remain at home.

1 Like

Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by foryourmind: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:

obailala:

You mean people sittingin their homes for 'safety' is what you call choice? Make una continue to dey mumu unasef...

Stop brutalising and instilling fear on those who refuse to stay home and see if anyone will still remain at home.
[/s]
OK we have heard you. Show me where the thing pain you cheesy cheesy

Afonja face your region before you die of heart ache. Igbos are too advanced and educated for you to understand. Leave our sit at home. It doesn't stop you from mining human skull in Ogun state for ritual. cheesy

1 Share

Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by obailala(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
foryourmind:
[s][/s]
OK we have heard you. Show me where the thing pain you cheesy cheesy

Afonja face your region before you die of heart ache. Igbos are too advanced and educated for you to understand. Leave our sit at home. It doesn't stop you from mining human skull in Ogun state for ritual. cheesy
Of course Igbos are advanced and educated; typical examples are myself and several other well meaning Igbos including Prof Soludo who despite the backlash from idiots, have still publicly denounced the forceful sit at home. But then again, no matter how advanced we are, that doesnt stop us from also having dumb rettards like yourself who have skulls filled with expired utaba instead of brain cells.

Your mental incapacity is the reason you glorify the activities of deranged hoodlums who sabotage economic activities in the south east under the guise of 'hurting Yorubas and Hausas'. Apparently even in a thousand years, your brain would never be able to comprehend the damage caused by your impaired judgement; your slow brain rather tells you you're hurting Yorubas and Hausas, and that's why every sensible person who advises you otherwise is an Afonja to you. Okoko!
Re: Easter Monday: Update On Sit Home In Anambra by zombieTRACKER: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Not a fan of this sit at home..

this nonsense must stop

(1) (Reply)

It Is Better We Divide Nigeria...northern Group Declares / Finally, Lekan Mustapha, Oduntan Steps Down For Daniel / Owo Killing And How It Affect The Whole South.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.