Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con (66880 Views)

Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying / Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by uptimum123(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Noel19:

Cry me River Niger! Mumu.

I swear your stupidity is second to none
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by ZooOga: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
onyechez:

Efcc chairman is chilling now, that case is a closed one. See how that guy just took billions of naira meant for others freely.

I think Malami and the northern elite are the culprits and Magu was sniffing them out. Don't forget Kalu paid his way out of prison and into the senate and Fayose is chest beating and forming mouth again without a care in the world. pay to play schemes are very unsavory.
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by Omoslim26: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Throwback:
I talk am say these people are not involved in Nigeria.

Are we saying there is no hospital in Abuja public or private that she could have been attended to?

Are we saying state house clinic cannot handle pre/post natal and actual delivery?

Guy your thinking faculty is very alert
they know dat the medical institution of this country is a Shame so they and their children go abroad
they know the academic institution of this country is a shame so they send their children abroad

they have sworn not to make it better rather to loot every single penny that should be used to improve the health and academic institution of this country

leaving the poor to suffer here chia dis people are wicked very demonic and wicked
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by WaleRock: 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I wonder why such a good woman got married to a monster

I wish you safe delivery Zahra.

Buhari and his family are living life to the fullest while Tinubu and his family are on self imposed exile.

Inside life.

Define 'GOOD'!
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by tolfa(m): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is the Dubai madam Aisha looks like to go enjoy her life.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B70riRkbcFk
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by chuksjuve(m): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
What ever happened to Nigerian public hospital our darling president has rebuilt and renovated with billions of Naira ??
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
why did she not give birth in a hospital her father builded

we are just taken for granted in this country.
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by 123Map(m): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
uptimum123:
Safe delivery Zahra

Your fellow woman be that

Please tell me how she take be useless woman

She Is over useless...
So she can't deliver here abi??
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by subcbouy: 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
It is time for Nigerian Exodus.
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by Jadeng: 12:30am On Oct 25, 2020
What happened to State house clinic or National Hospital
Until we amend our constitution to insists that Public office holders MUST use public facilities they build, we won't really make progress...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by shiffynaani(m): 12:31am On Oct 25, 2020
Noel19:

Your Mumu no get rival
that guy na confirm mumu bro
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by enemyofprogress: 12:46am On Oct 25, 2020
Who fokn cares? Dominique what are we waiting for? I am not getting younger o
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by juman(m): 12:51am On Oct 25, 2020
Buhari is just another useless nigerian president.
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by juman(m): 12:52am On Oct 25, 2020
chuksjuve:
What ever happened to Nigerian public hospital our darling president has rebuilt and renovated with billions of Naira ??

Gbam.
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by Noel19: 1:00am On Oct 25, 2020
shiffynaani:
that guy na confirm mumu bro

Don't mind him
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by bigcasava1(m): 1:31am On Oct 25, 2020
What happen to London, America? Abi they are on restrictions?
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by ukahrawah: 1:54am On Oct 25, 2020
Our people and their inferiority complex. So, at every given opportunity you fly to Dubai or to London exactly for what? How many of those people do come to your country for the same purpose you travel to theirs? At the end, their streets are taken care of with your stolen money whereas, your street are rusty and dusty due to neglect. Una mumu suppose to don do!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by vineyardfarms: 1:59am On Oct 25, 2020
ijustdey:
Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Against Police Brutality Continues In Nigeria

https://saharareporters.com/2020/10/24/exclusive-aisha-buhari-jets-out-dubai-delivery-daughter-zahra-agitation-against-police

MRS AISHA BUHARI WHAT HAPPEN TO ASO ROCK CLINIC OR NIGERIA HOSPITALS WHAT IS THE PRICE TAG ON TAX PAYERS?? YOUR FAMILY HAS COST NIG SO MUCH

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by hekkyboi: 3:55am On Oct 25, 2020
coco1992:
Heartless woman.. May God punish her and her daughter. Waste of space
hmmm... learned and learning
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by Brushstrokes20: 4:02am On Oct 25, 2020
What suddenly happened to # GROW NIGERIA as preached and forced down the throats of citizens by the dullard?... # deceit 101
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by fuckaholic25(f): 4:16am On Oct 25, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I wonder why such a good woman got married to a monster

I wish you safe delivery Zahra.

Buhari and his family are living life to the fullest while Tinubu and his family are on self imposed exile.

Inside life.
u think she is a saint? arrgh
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by IamPlato(m): 4:21am On Oct 25, 2020
Buhari Daughters Are Too Beautiful
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by Jostoman: 4:37am On Oct 25, 2020
Baawaa:
And the name of the baby shall be
#endbadgovernance#
or lekki tollgate massacre.
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by Bigblessed: 4:49am On Oct 25, 2020
The biter truth.

Enough reason for more peaceful enough is enough protest.

Since ñigeria is good why not have your baby here?

Wishing you safe delivery though.

Please don't forget to name the baby PHAROAH-LET-MY-PEOPLE-GO.

Shikina
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by kenny160: 5:17am On Oct 25, 2020
Lock down baby av startd coming out o.
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by webizone(m): 5:28am On Oct 25, 2020
wonder233:
The politicians stay abroad.

The so called activists goading the people to kill themselves also stay abroad.

The foreign interests who stand to gain from the mayhem are also abroad.

That's why every citizen should also begin to go abroad.
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by pacespot(m): 5:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Everything they want to do, they jet out of this country with tax payers' money, despite the scarcity of dollars, I'm sure all the zara's child delivery hospital bills will be settled in hard currency. How can these people have interests of Nigeria in their hearts? Are you sure Nigeria is not being ruled by aliens?

Northern youths that are supporting buhari mindlessly, you will soon get sense.
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by oyeb15: 5:53am On Oct 25, 2020
Useless woman. She is not concerned with Nigerians problems but want Nigerians to show concern any time the cabal denies her of d mudumudun of presidency.
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by 2cribz: 6:11am On Oct 25, 2020
So ahe no fit born for naija. Plane crash dey wait una. Stupid woman
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by omoyeni37: 6:16am On Oct 25, 2020
So as big as abuja is, no good enough hospital for her to have her baby there? ahh this is so shameful
Re: Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con by Awhy4u(m): 6:51am On Oct 25, 2020
What do you expect??

No good or standard hospital in Nigeria.

These people should be ashamed of themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit / Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) / 73-Year-Old Woman Challenges Tinubu And Atiku To A Walk In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.