Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians (1979 Views)

IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria / Osinbajo Threatens To Sue Those Spreading Fake News About Him On WhatsApp / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by bolaayenimo: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has urged Lagosians to disregard online videos sponsored by anarchists, whose plan is to create hatred and divisiveness for which Lagos is not known.

A viral video by one Adeyinka Grandson had threatened Igbos to leave Yorubaland on Sunday October 25 or be ready to face the consequences.

A statement by Gbenga Omotosho, the state’s Commissioner for Information reads: “The attention of the Lagos State Government has been drawn to videos in social media and the online space, creating tension and encouraging ethnic conflicts.

"Inciting videos of this nature are not what our land needs now, following the loss of lives and destruction that fake news, misinformation and unfounded rumours have triggered in our dear State in the last couple of days.

“The government appeals to Lagosians to disregard the calls of ethnic and religious jingoists as well as agents of destruction who are on a mission to destroy our State by pitching us against one another for yet to be ascertained reasons.

“This is a very critical moment for us as a people. It is, therefore, important that we stand together and remain circumspect because the brewery of falsehood is unrelenting in its mission.

“Lagos State is the melting point of various cultures, tribes and religions across Nigeria. We have co-existed harmoniously for ages and will continue to live together peacefully.

“The sad incident of the past few days affected everyone who lives, trades or works in Lagos, regardless of their tribe, culture, race and religion. This is a time for us to empathise with one another and not listen to purveyors of evil messages, especially on social media.

“The government will continue to protect lives and property. Fake news and inciting message merchants are hereby warned to stop their evil enterprise or face the legal consequences of their destructive actions.

“Our dear State will go through this with the resilience for which we are known and come out stronger.”

https://www.independent.ng/ignore-those-spreading-tribal-videos-sanwo-olu-urges-lagosians/

Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by TecM0: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sanwo Eko for President

1 Like

Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by izzou(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
angry

Even on Nairaland, you see them typing all sorts of nonsense..

Yoruba this, Igbo that... Tufiakwa

How the whole protests degenerated into something tribal is baffling

Very anyhow people... That's who Nigerians are

10 Likes

Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by SmartPolician: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sanwo-Olu is a good man

He identified with the protesters and took their demands to Buhari

When he addressed the oldie in Aso Rock, he was even laughing.

The only problem is that he is dealing with people who are more powerful than he is.

I think Buhari and Tinubu masterminded these senseless killings

4 Likes

Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by bolaayenimo: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
People like Adeyinka Grandson or whatever he calls himself should be arrested

izzou:
angry

7 Likes

Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by Sweetas2(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Grandson is an attention seeker looking for one .. abeg let me go find where I go drink beer

1 Like

Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by gidgiddy: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
People like Adeyinka Grandson or whatever he calls himself should be arrested

No need, he is just one man making youtube videos in London. He is a nobody

2 Likes

Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by TimFisher2: 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
undecided

God bless you Gov.Sanwo Olu

God bless the good people of Yoruba Nation

To all my Yoruba brothers that seek peace we will support you!
Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by nameo: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
Sanwo Eko for President

There is no difference bw you and Adeyikan Godson.

Blodddy tribalists!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by phelonrays: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sanwo Olu the real nigarr...
Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by blacknp(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

No need, he is just one man making youtube videos in London. He is a nobody
He will deny hit, when the heat gets close, he will say his twitter & Facebook accounts were hacked.

2 Likes

Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by Depressed101: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
izzou:
angry

it didn't degenerate into anything... Some people where paid on Wednesday to sow bad see into our mist. Just as they infiltrated protests with political thugs...

1 Like

Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by id911(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sanwo-Olu is a good man. When I was watching his interview on AriseTV, I could see a man who has the passion and zeal to work for his people. He was remorseful and almost moved to tears at the turn of events in Lagos. I think forces beyond his control tried to cause confusion and chaos in Lagos. May God see him thru, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by TecM0: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
nameo:

There is no difference bw you and Adeyikan Godson.

Blodddy tribalists!!!

I guess you just heard of the word tribalism

I bet if I said Peter Obi for President instead of Sanwo Olu for President, I'll change from tribalist to Hero and good citizen

2 Likes

Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by Redcrafton: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:

I bet if I said Peter Obi for President instead of Sanwo Olu for President, I'll change from tribalist to Hero and good citizen

That's why some people want to leave so you can have Sanwo Olu and they can have Obi and there won't be issue.

The situation where you are greedy and want an Sanwo Olu perpetually is greed, and brings contention as you are seeing right now.

2 Likes

Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by phelonrays: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:

True cheesycheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by TecM0: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Redcrafton:

That's why some people want to leave so you can have Sanwo Olu and they can have Obi and there won't be issue.

The situation where you are greedy and want an Sanwo Olu perpetually is greed, and brings contention as you are seeing right now.

Please tell your Lawmakers to legislate on your exit and stop bothering us

I have fundamental rights not to support Peter Obi and his Azukwa SARS

And support Sanwo Olu, Tinubu and Osinbajo

3 Likes

Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by IamWonderful: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by nameo: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:

Of course, Peter Obi is one of the few persons i CAN vote for as President in Naija today- and i assert that unashamedly. He has proven himself in my view.

As for SanwoOlu, he has not even proven himself as Gov of Lagos yet. So, Nope.

I CAN vote for Adesina as President tho. Maybe before Peter Obi sef.

Any other question??

PS: You thought am from the SouthEast right??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by BigSarah(f): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
It’s easier for Kano, borno and katsina states to convert to christainity than the idea of southerners uniting sincerely.
Copied
Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by Jakemedg(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
blacknp:
He will deny hit, when the heat gets close, he will say his twitter & Facebook accounts were hacked.
Lol

So the guy in question is relaxing in faraway London but is trying to sow seeds of hate in Nigeria
Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by bolaayenimo: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
I'm telling you. Many of them inciting people to violence are not here ooo
Jakemedg:
Lol

So the guy in question is relaxing in faraway London but is trying to sow seeds of hate in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by Sunnycliff(m): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Let the Grandson come down home first
Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by bettyharry101: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
BigSarah:
It’s easier for Kano, borno and katsina states to convert to christainity than the idea of southerners uniting sincerely.
Copied
The Yorubas really broke our heart .. I rather SS/SE/MD align together than bring the Yorubas in .. They are pawn which the core northerners use to divide us.

Yorubas pls align with the Hausa Fulani and even give them your land if you wish .. you guys are tribal bigot and unrepentant two facet tribes . How can you turn this whole thing against the Igbos , while the Core northerners, that were busy hailing the Lekki shoot out are over looked.. You are ready to sell your soul & undermine what happened to your people in Lekki; just for what na ?

The SS/SE/SW/MD was able to match with one voice for a course but you turned back to fight those that have always aligned with you becos they reasoned like you do. Rather, you refuse to look at the person that gave the order to shoot people.. You allowed yourself to be use by the north to divide the south again .. you guys will remain subdued for life becos you choose to remain gullible life.
I am not Igbo but from the SS and I am disappointed in these set of Yorubas that are fighting their friend just to please a group of people who have been killing & oppressing them for decades .You deserve your new partners .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by Redcrafton: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:

Please tell your Lawmakers to legislate on your exit and stop bothering us

I have fundamental rights not to support Peter Obi and his Azukwa SARS

And support Sanwo Olu, Tinubu and Osinbajo

Have your people asking for Odua republic got their lawmakers to legislate?
Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by penplus: 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
SOUTH! SOUTH! SOUTH
How many times I call una...
United we stand!
United we stand!!
United we stand!!!
Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by Igbodicool(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lagos is No Man's Land till tomorrow.
Yoruba should beat the war drum harder.
Igbo fought all of una put together including your foreign allies let alone Yoruba.
Descendant of hate-filled Satan rejected fallen demon.
Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by IJOBA2: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
izzou:
angry

THEY ARE THE WILLING TOOL OF THE NORTH. THEY ARE HELINUES OSHIGUN TECM0 SIMPLYLEO THATFAIRGUY OAUTEMITAYO AND SO ON
Re: Grandson: Ignore Those Spreading Tribal, Hatred Videos, Sanwoolu Urges Lagosians by helinues: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
IJOBA2:
THEY ARE THE WILLING TOOL OF THE NORTH. THEY ARE HELINUES OSHIGUN TECM0 SIMPLYLEO THATFAIRGUY OAUTEMITAYO AND SO ON

Stop making a trolling a profession, it's not good for your health

(1) (2) (Reply)

“nigeria Will Be Doomed If Tinubu Becomes President,”- Kanu Warns / Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement / By The Time We Come For The Corrupt Politicians....Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.