Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria (6918 Views)

2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu / Don't Call Them Terrorists, Call Them Bandits: NBC To Media Houses- Steven Kefas / 2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by Loveurneighbour: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
By Priscilla Dennis

Former Military President, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida, has urged the media to ignore those preaching disunity and give priority to those making efforts to ensure peace and unity.

IBB made the disclosure while speaking with the correspondents chapel of Nigeria Union of Journalists in his uphill mansion in Minna.

He said Nigerians must remain resolute to believe in the unity of Nigeria while charging them to be patient and prayed to overcome the current challenges bedeviling the country.
While expressing satisfaction over the role being played by the Nigerian media, he called for change of the narrative for better Nigeria by doing the right thing.

The elder statesman also commended media practitioners in the country for doing wonderful well in their reportage, analysis of issues and support for sustainable democracy which must be improved upon by carrying along the masses.

The former military president enjoined Nigerians to be hopeful, determined, faithful and prayerful for the end of the current insecurity challenges facing the nation, adding that those behind it will realize the consequences and impact of their actions.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/16/ignore-those-preaching-disunity-in-nigeria-ibb/

3 Likes

Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by abobote: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
All these old men that are the architect of the problems we are facing today, are asking us to be patient and pray

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
For sure.
Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by SisterAnn(f): 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Yellow Bars are coming to insult him thinking he endorsed Obi by this comment.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by fman(m): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Disembark that capping!!

1 Like

Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by Odin13: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
The Godfather have spoken...
make obi cretians attack!

Who sen..

Atiku will unify Nigeria and put an end to insecurity in the North.. and its spillover.

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Odin13:

Who sen..

Atiku will unify Nigeria and put an end to insecurity in the North.. and its spillover.

Power to the people
North 2023

There's only one candidate who's aspiration isn't pushed with tribalism. And that is Peter Obi. Not your Atiku that can't even unite his own party.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by Righthussle: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Obi is the unity. I don't care where he comes from but I know he's the most qualified amongst the candidates.

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by GoooodHardDick: 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Of course we don't take them serious!

Tinubu urchins know that Obi is your next president

You can relocate to Somalia after the election

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by Generalnomercy: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
Odin13:

Who sen..

Power to the people
North 2023

The man was actually referring to ethnic imps like you. Very clanish .

You're a grade AAA BIGOTRY ZOMBIE

187 Likes 10 Shares

Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by slimfit1(m): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
The day he gives up his house for poor people to live in and give back the money he stole I'll listen to him. The day he apologise for June 12 and tell us what happened exactly I'll stop my separation agitation well I lie there I can't stop we can never be one in this country. The people that want one Nigeria have looted this country dry. I'm more than 30 we have been praying for this country since it can't work.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by Think9ja(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
Okk we don hear
Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by GoooodHardDick: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
Odin13:

Obi cretians .. IPOB bingos ..

I don’t do fools and imps

Next!

My brother once obi is sworn as the president of Nigeria next year, you can relocate to Pakistan

8 Likes

Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by Generalnomercy: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
Odin13:

Obi cretians .. IPOB bingos ..

I don’t do fools and imps

Next!

Ibb hates people like you.

Bingoooo

7 Likes

Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by Odin13: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Generalnomercy:

The man was actually referring to ethnic imps like me..Very clanish .

My father is a grade AAA BIGOTRY ZOMBIE
Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by Odin13: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Generalnomercy:

Ibb hates people like me

Bingoooo
Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by Odin13: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

My brother once Atiku is sworn as the president of Nigeria next year, I will relocate to Pakistan
Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by after4: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Why are you insulting Pakistan now?

You no see Syria or Afghanistan?

GoooodHardDick:

My brother once obi is sworn as the president of Nigeria next year, you can relocate to Pakistan

1 Like

Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by LOUISXIV: 4:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Tinubu and his urchins in the mud.

2 Likes

Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by NmachiEbubechi: 4:55am On Aug 17, 2022
cool
Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 4:56am On Aug 17, 2022
IPOB terrorists are the ones praying for the breaking up of this "contree"

93 Likes

Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by izuch(m): 4:56am On Aug 17, 2022
Hmmm
Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by butterfly777(m): 4:57am On Aug 17, 2022
When they are in power, they don't remember their tribe or religion, they only embezzle money for themselves and forget about good management that will help their tribe and religion.

But when election comes, they try to divide the people with tribe and religion so that they can continue their bad government. Our mumu don do.

Peter Obi is the man.
LP is the party.

2 Likes

Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by Halopy: 4:57am On Aug 17, 2022
Nonsense talk. You are one of the major problems of Nigeria were you thinking unity when you annulled the fairest election that was ever conducted in this nation? Nigeria people defied religion and tribalism, and unanimously voted, you opened your dirty stinking, God forsaken, maggot infested mouth and declared it annulled and you're here preaching unity. It shall never be well with you sir. Even though I believe you are already being rewarded by becoming crippled, I pray life beyond will still not smile at you. May God do to your children children what you did to Nigeria. Good day!

2 Likes

Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:58am On Aug 17, 2022
IBB is very Obidient

1 Like

Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by bestman09(m): 4:58am On Aug 17, 2022
shocked
Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by coconutbag: 4:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Sure. Nigeria is the only country we currently have. So, we ride or die together.
Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by mascot87(m): 5:00am On Aug 17, 2022
IPOB animals are the chief agents of disunity, bitterness and hatred in Nigeria. How I wish Nigeria can just give them there biafra. I can't wait to do without them. They are disgusting people

1 Like

Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by coconutbag: 5:02am On Aug 17, 2022
What are boko haram boys? Peacemakers? Evil
mascot87:
IPOB animals are the chief agents of disunity, bitterness and hatred in Nigeria. How I wish Nigeria can just give them there biafra. I can't wait to do without them. They are disgusting people

1 Like

Re: IBB To Media: Ignore Those Preaching Disunity In Nigeria by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:05am On Aug 17, 2022
who listens to an ediot on wheelchair..

You that dissolved a democratic election in 1993..

trash... Save Niger state from bandits or geddifok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen / Saudi Arabia: Did They Push President Tinubu To One Corner In This Picture? / Who Is Harcourt To Own Port Harcourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.