Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Libya And Somalia Will Be Child's Play If There Is A Revolution. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Libya And Somalia Will Be Child's Play If There Is A Revolution. (470 Views)

‘boko H Will Be Child’s Play If You Do Anyhow’ – Asari Dokubo Warns Rivers Gov / Zulum: Boko Haram May Be Child’s Play If Nigeria Allows ISWAP Fighters Grow / "Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Libya And Somalia Will Be Child's Play If There Is A Revolution. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Celebs will jet out, online influencers like olufumilayo and feminists coven will be eating chicken abroad. You the common man will be in deep shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Libya And Somalia Will Be Child's Play If There Is A Revolution. by Davash222(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Celebs will jet out, online influencers like olufumilayo and feminists coven will be eating chicken abroad. You the common man will be in deep shit
Is the common man not in deep shit already

2 Likes

Re: Libya And Somalia Will Be Child's Play If There Is A Revolution. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:

deeper shit i meant
Re: Libya And Somalia Will Be Child's Play If There Is A Revolution. by judgementyard(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
All shit na shit!

2 Likes

Re: Libya And Somalia Will Be Child's Play If There Is A Revolution. by ivolt: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:
This is obvious to anybody who can think. Just look at the killing and destruction that happened while security agents are partially paralysed. The worse would happen when the government disappears.
Re: Libya And Somalia Will Be Child's Play If There Is A Revolution. by skinny419(m): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Davash222:
Non mind dat idiot
Re: Libya And Somalia Will Be Child's Play If There Is A Revolution. by yanabasee(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:

What matters is the aftermath of the revolution.....

I prefer we have a revolution to remind our leaders that we've been over used and taken for granted for long....

And believe me, many of these aged politicians will die of heart attack if there will be a revolution....

And the raiding of warehouses is a step to revolution...as many politicians homes are beginning to feel the tension....
Re: Libya And Somalia Will Be Child's Play If There Is A Revolution. by Rugaria: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
That's a possibility
Re: Libya And Somalia Will Be Child's Play If There Is A Revolution. by heendrix(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kekereekun123:

If they all jet out especially they would rather stay there forever

All I can smell around you is fear and cowardice sad
Re: Libya And Somalia Will Be Child's Play If There Is A Revolution. by heendrix(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
yanabasee:

What matters is the aftermath of the revolution.....

I prefer we have a revolution to remind our leaders that we've been over used and taken for granted for long....

And believe me, many of these aged politicians will die of heart attack if there will be a revolution....

And the raiding of warehouses is a step to revolution...as many politicians homes are beginning to feel the tension....

Senator teslim folarin house looted today.....only Soldiers were able to help cause Police couldn't face the crowd they fled

I'd say at the moment the military is bout getting over stretched
Re: Libya And Somalia Will Be Child's Play If There Is A Revolution. by helinues: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why not relocate to Somalia and Libya to enjoy war and leave Nigeria out of your mirage

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: Tension As N’delta Militants Roll Out 11-point Demand / Nigeria Senator And A Minister Whose Salary Is Higher / Gov Emmanuel: Why We're Building International Worship Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.