Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar (86875 Views)

Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs / El-Rufai Kneels Down, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by bettyharry101: 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
vickydevoka:

* Street urchin
Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Advancedman(m): 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
powerfulguy:
Chief Security Officer to Cross River Governor, Mark Anyongo knees down to beg hoodlums not to burn Federal Government Girls College Calabar #MoodOfTheNation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgWI1CXj1XY

Wise and honourable sir.
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by segun18(m): 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why? It madness to think of burning down a school. I am still shocked that they could burn down the new people's oriented Buses in lagos.
Face your Elected Senators and loot Covid 19 palliatives Warehouse I don't care.

Lord, pls don't let Nigeria turn to Somalia in Jesus name
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
bonechamberlain:
These are the consequences of destroying the educational system, stealing public funds, operating the country like a mafia organization. Politicians should be worried because when it gets worse, their security would flee.

Sane Nigerians should also worry because these people burning and looting would turn against the rational citizens after they are done with politicians. As they are not rational enough to know when to stop the destruction.

Its unfortunate we have no government at the centre. angry

It's one thing to be illiterate, this is clearly an issue with iq.

Monkey's are more protective of there territory.
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
What's the rational behind destroying public & private properties /businesses and looting people's homes? That's beyond protest, it's war . Nigeria is such a lawless and disorganized shithole where people move randomly interstate and get away with murder ,rape ,vandalism,kidnapping,armed robbery ,terrorism etc. No ID database ,border walls or toll booth entries. Total lawlessness . I feel most of these enemies of state might be using the protest as cover to wage war and destruction against Calabar . I think the soldiers should shoot to kill and also deport thousands of non natives from Calabar .

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Ofon0909(f): 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ewoooooo FGGC Calabar alma mata. God bless him for intervening
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 25, 2020
God forbid bad thing oo. Are these hoodlums mad or what? How will they burn a school with children. Thank God they didn't burn it.

Please those people that wanted to burn the school schould be arrested.
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by eeetuk(m): 12:13am On Oct 25, 2020

by Edusouls

b]emmyN:
The evil created by General Buhari.

when animals speak u know, so nahhh buhari they loot and burn down the people’s property. At times
I wonder if some humans breathe from the anus.

I agree with Edusouls claim above. She makes sense compared to what EmmyN said.

To Edusouls point, President Buhari is not responsible for the current unrest in Nigeria. In fact, I am laying all the blames squarely on the foot of protesters. They are trouble makers.

Why do protesters think destruction of properties is problem solving?
I don’t get it.

Meanwhile, EmmyN, according to the gender label on his user name is a man.

So, I write to say that when women talk, I listen to them than when men talk for a number of reasons. First, women think first before they open their mouth, whereas, men talk first, then think last. And second, women are less likely to start trouble than men.

This explains why EmmyN’s claim of Buhari fault for the current destruction of properties by the prostesters is foolish.

Finally, governor Ayade display of soft attitude towards protesters is dangerous. It is dangerous because the protesters will think they are right and will encourage them to do more destruction.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by emmyN(m): 12:49am On Oct 25, 2020
eeetuk:

by Edusouls

b]emmyN:
The evil created by General Buhari.

when animals speak u know, so nahhh buhari they loot and burn down the people’s property. At times
I wonder if some humans breathe from the anus.

I agree with Edusouls claim above. She makes sense compared to what EmmyN said.

To Edusouls point, President Buhari is not responsible for the current unrest in Nigeria. In fact, I am laying all the blames squarely on the foot of protesters. They are trouble makers.

Why do protesters think destruction of properties is problem solving?
I don’t get it.

Meanwhile, EmmyN, according to the gender label on his user name is a man.

So, I write to say that when women talk, I listen to them than when men talk for a number of reasons. First, women think first before they open their mouth, whereas, men talk first, then think last. And second, women are less likely to start trouble than men.

This explains why EmmyN’s claim of Buhari fault for the current destruction of properties by the prostesters is foolish.

Finally, governor Ayade display of soft attitude towards protesters is dangerous. It is dangerous because the protesters will think they are right and will encourage them to do more destruction.

I find this very humorous cheesy? Please if this is a lame attempt at sarcasm, clarify now, because even a toddler can tell how illogical the deductions from this long thesis you've written are.

I know you are young and still trying to build capacity in becoming an effective public commentator, but you need to master the skill before trying to engage others in arguments, and in this case a vain argument. Keep honing your skill, okay? And try to take a deep breath before typing. This will help you gather your thoughts and avoid scribbling jargons.

Now off to bed Junior.
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by KenModi(m): 12:55am On Oct 25, 2020
cruxgemmata:

So dey can rebuild it with money dey stashed to buy private jets and cars.

They build it. They reburn it again. They rebuild again. After all we no dey see d bar. So let us see them rebuilding.

With that we know where part of the money is spent on.

Not a single sense in what you just wrote.

Public properties should be burnt so money looted would be used to repair them

Guess you enjoy taking a step forward, then two steps backward.
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 25, 2020
CalabarPikin:
The most annoying thing about what is going on in calabar is that..more than 75% of those committing the crimes are not from CRS.
I'm yet to understand what they gain from destroying properties...
Imagine the nonsense

I know calabar will always carry their own to another level...

ñditor ifõt
I've always known Nigeria is a failed state having all these random people with no ID from God knows where , and most crimes in most states are usually committed by non natives. These Vandals could even be from Cameroon,who knows? after all Nigeria has no database . Total lawlessness. The Psychology is there's' a sense of irresponsibility and carelessness when it's not yours.
You'd find that prostitutes and criminals would usually ply their career far from their hometowns. These vandals may be using the protest as a front to wage war on Calabar. that's why I've continuously advocated all states should have ID database and border walls and toll both entry .
It's unfortunate most Nigerian leaders and even the citizens lack insight . whenever such ideas are brought up ,eyebrows are often raised and you're faced with oppositions. yet the place will remain a shithole until these measures are implemented.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by purpleicious(f): 1:39am On Oct 25, 2020
Na konji dey worry dem,and the school is in session.May God protect us .Thank you sir for intervening.

Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by agos: 1:52am On Oct 25, 2020
Jakemedg:
This is madness
Wetin Federal Government Girls College school do them
hidden palliatives were there
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by penplus: 2:24am On Oct 25, 2020
I must commend the police officers for what they did...
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Minjim: 3:41am On Oct 25, 2020
Igbodicool:
Yoruba miscreants come and mention IPOB.
Ndị ara.
Hmm, I said it

Igbos at work.

Those terrorists are everywhere

Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Benwallt(m): 4:04am On Oct 25, 2020
What is his certificate doing at FGGC? Was he mistaken for a girl while growing up? His certificate in an all girls school. He need be arrested
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Abudu2000(m): 4:11am On Oct 25, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Nigerians are their own enemies.

Why burn down things you use.
shut ur trap there. Any small news u make it seem its only a Nigeria tin as if it doesn't happen in the almighty USA. If the government failed to create a peaceful environment then don't blame the ppl for making it violent. Something has to happen to get he needed attention
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Decryptor(m): 4:11am On Oct 25, 2020
CalabarPikin:
The most annoying thing about what is going on in calabar is that..more than 75% of those committing the crimes are not from CRS.
I'm yet to understand what they gain from destroying properties...
Imagine the nonsense

I know calabar will always carry their own to another level...

ñditor ifõt

What do u mean by that? They are all from Cross River. CRS people are violent and barbaric! People who will burn someone for stealing a mere chicken.

They wanted to go there and rape those students.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Yankee101: 4:53am On Oct 25, 2020
But why?

Still don't get it

Why burn what will set you back a decade?
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Ebenezar2O21: 5:32am On Oct 25, 2020
Rugaria:
I hope the gals are safe... Leave Akpabios house begin go female hostel, na konji revolution dey worry u so?
is akpabio from Calabar?
idiot
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by 9gerian: 5:56am On Oct 25, 2020
Well said!

Rugaria:
I hope the gals are safe... Leave Akpabios house begin go female hostel, na konji revolution dey worry u so?
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by derbykol(f): 6:19am On Oct 25, 2020
Anaerobi:
this is serious. don't joke with [/b]youth[b]
Criminals
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by derbykol(f): 6:23am On Oct 25, 2020
Fibonacci88:
This calabar hoodlums are the most useless and stupid. Imagine they marched down to my area today to burn[b][/b] northwest filling station[b][/b]. Thanks to the boys in the area who mounted serious resistance. The whole of that community will have been on fire. I don't even know what thier aim is.
@PAMOL or Parliamentary?
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by derbykol(f): 6:28am On Oct 25, 2020
tsagir:
TO SAY THAT WHAT YOU BURNED AND DESTROYED AT LAGOS IS NOT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PROPERTIES IS LAGOS STATE PROPERTIES AND PRIVATE ONES BUT IN YOUR LAND IPOB ONLY BURN AND DESTROY FG BELONGS
*Scores Of Hoodlums Outing In Calabar:*

Some men of the underworld occupied the streets of Calabar shortly after the State Governor announced a 24hr curfew last night and within the next 24hrs, below is an account of businesses & properties they destroyed;

1. Coldstone
2. Value Matt
3. Watt Market
4. INEC office Marian
5. First Bank, 8miles
6. Ministry of works warehouse
7. Carnival Calabar treasure house
8. Mbukpa Police Station
9. Atakpa Police Station
10. Access Diamond bank, Mayne Avenue
11. NDDC Offices
12. First Bank Highway
13. Etagbor fon shops
14. Unicem trucks hijacked along Atimbo Road
15. Ibedmore Phone World
16. H20 Calabar
17. Accountant General office
18. APC office Marian
19. Chronicles Newspapers office
20. Roll back malaria office barracks road
21. Sen. Gershom Bassey's house
22. Psychiatric Hospital, Calabar
23. Govt. Sec Sch Henshaw Town
24. PMT. Park
25 Spark shops Calabar
26 Eco bank
27. 100 Marian office
28. Jamb office, Marian
28. Udec phone shop
29. Hillary Etta's hotel
30. Ekorenim/State Housing warehouse
31. Pensioners office
32. NTA Calabar
33. Garments factory

We sure have to do something urgently!
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by derbykol(f): 6:31am On Oct 25, 2020
massalati:
These boys are calabar south agberos, they almost collected my phone at unical main gate..

those motherfuckers are happy looting private bussiness and shouting "OUR MONEY OUR MONEY DEY THERE" with dangerous and deathly weapons. The only way they can stop this menace is for the government to give a standing order to the soldiers, [/b]to shoot at sight any one in possession of harmful materials[b].. THE LOOTING IS GETTING OUT OF HAND AND IT HAS TO STOP... I WILL UPLOAD PHOTOS LATER
Better

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Fibonacci88: 6:54am On Oct 25, 2020
derbykol:
@PAMOL or Parliamentary?
Parliamentary
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by scarceman2020(m): 6:56am On Oct 25, 2020
why are they burning schools for crying out loud,sick and tired of all the madness going on in this country,now i travelled to onitsha before it all started and no road to go back to portharcourt ever since
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by membranus: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

ONLINE WARRIOR!!!

Many online warriors are street warriors too.

Don't be deceived.
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by BRATISLAVA: 7:17am On Oct 25, 2020
cruxgemmata:

So dey can rebuild it with money dey stashed to buy private jets and cars.

They build it. They reburn it again. They rebuild again. After all we no dey see d bar. So let us see them rebuilding.

With that we know where part of the money is spent on.

You don't know when to draw the line. It is not their money that will be used, but yours. When they impose taxes on you, you will know why it is idiocy to burn things. Unless you keep your money in a well you will pay your taxes to fix what you want to be burned. If not u, ur children will be forced to. Try to reason and stop looking for destruction lest it goes the other way
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by real777(m): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2020
Decryptor:

What do u mean by that? They are all from Cross River. CRS people are violent and barbaric! People who will burn someone for stealing a mere chicken.

They wanted to go there and rape those students.

Most calabar people are barbarians just like the british ancestors of old. Burning fggc to what end and benefits. Some states were busy burning banks and destroying atm machines all in a bid to quickly cash out where they didn't sow. Very wicked and heartless humans. Same folks will be the ones complaining the most of the long queue that awaits them in the banks in the coming days.

Thanks to Edo people that apply bravery to things here despite the infiltration of miscreants too but they know when the line should be drawn. Radio stations here runs mostly enlightenment programs and always in the side of the masses from time immemorial and this I think also plays a role.

PS- Those nigerians cheering this satanist are in the developed world living the good life. Others are in their rooms pressing phone from morning till night with nothing meaningful. They abound on this tribalized forum.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by BRATISLAVA: 7:19am On Oct 25, 2020
Yankee101:
But why?

Still don't get it

Why burn what will set you back a decade?
going by some foolish comments here, they think it's the politicians that will build it with their personal money. Not knowing that they deprive themselves of future development to go back to fix those things. They don't know that they can be taxed. And they call themselves educated peaceful protesters who clamor for evil and can do evil at a pins drop
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by derbykol(f): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2020
Fibonacci88:

Parliamentary
Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza / Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.