Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar (86884 Views)

Presidential Tribunal: Don’t Be Used By Politicians – Ohanaeze Begs Youths / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs / El-Rufai Kneels Down, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Reasoning(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
IamWonderful:
Why burn public properties?
They would have been no different with Boko Haram had it been they burn the school. Good that the governor stopped them.[url][/url]

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by olatuns2017: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Meaning? Just forget it. Your plans already failed okay? Reasonable people know better

Pls oooo

Reasonable people ke..

Where are they?

Sey na Tinubu ordered army to trash thugs for PH?

Shhh
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
olatuns2017:

Pls oooo

Reasonable people ke..

Where are they?

Sey na Tinubu ordered army to trash thugs for PH?

Shhh

E bi like say your brain dey shake. I hope say people dey around you go hold you before you enter market dey back kpangolo
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Charly68: 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
The want to cause serious set back for Govt ..I hope these megalomaniac leaders get sense from this crisis...if they persist to stay in the same community with this set of violent angry youths will be disastrous for them henceforth.
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Skmoda360(m): 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Pls stop this. How do you know? Don't you know their divide and rile tactics here? Or are you one of them in disguise?
I be Yoruba man jawre.....I can never deny my identity...and I can't be one of them....I'm only to the fact that "Yoruba is his only problem when there are lotta problems in the nation already...
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by olatuns2017: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

E bi like say your brain dey shake. I hope say people dey around you go hold you before you enter market dey back kpangolo

Continue your hatred �
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
olatuns2017:

Continue your hatred �

You re the one with all the bile in you. Go get rid of them all
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
Skmoda360:

I be Yoruba man jawre.....I can never deny my identity...and I can't be one of them....I'm only to the fact that "Yoruba is his only problem when there are lotta problems in the nation already...

Abeg no mind am. Just ignore am.
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Saig: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
ursullalinda:

Yeah.....FGGC onitsha
wow...You must be a correct babe. Pro Unitate
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by ursullalinda(f): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Saig:

wow...You must be a correct babe.
Pro Unitate

Hahaha.......which one did you attend?
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Bluntemperor: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
yarimo:
criminals everywhere undecided

That is Nigerian Politicians for you.Even
Professor Ayade,Cross-River,who was weeping during Covid-19 is now having so much Warehouses with full Palliatives yet not sharing them to the hungry populace!
Let us hear from him,his reasons as we hear from different regions too their fake reasons.!
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Saig: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
ursullalinda:

Hahaha.......which one did you attend?
The first n best among them. u Kno grin

Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by ursullalinda(f): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Saig:

The first n best among them. u Kno grin

Wow far north!.......best indeed go joor......i have been to sokoto.......faru faru not sure of the spelling.
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Saig: 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
ursullalinda:

Wow far north!.......best indeed go joor......i have been to sokoto.......faru faru not sure of the spelling.
You're correct. CoE is there
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by ursullalinda(f): 9:18am On Oct 28, 2020
Saig:

You're correct. CoE is there

Yeah!.....Have a great day ahead!
Re: Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar by Intelguru(m): 1:31am On Mar 07
Destroying what you have no hand in constructing is barbaric

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Mohammed Nagodi Dies In Kano. Photos / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) / Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.