Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (94708 Views)

Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by totit: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
abidem4real:

Arrant nonsense speaker, need I tell you that in every rumor, there is at least an iota of truth? Whether true or false, your number six should have told you that a public figure should be mindful of what he or she says in times like this. I think it's high time I stopped banter words with your silly skull.

Typical IPOB. You just couldn't hide it after all, uh? I can imagine how hurtful and painful it's been for you hiding that inborn hatred and anger in you, uh!? cheesy cheesy

Loool
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Ratedgang: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
We abuse ourselves too much on nairaland.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Small080(m): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
DAVE5:

At least I don check me and you post and I know see where I tell you say u no dey alright

Only thing I said was you aren’t looking well: as you no dey look the matter wella, them say tinubu dey run but remember say the same boys wey dey scatter erywia nah him children/boys

I never meant you’re not alright
Sorry jawe.... Na another person I wan parah for.....
Sorry eh, not you cry
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zetty177x:

Ur state of origin And ur mama own..before I answer u further.. shameless ducklin
Oloriburuku useless worthless fool from poverty stricken backward poor Edo state
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sammyblaq(m): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
Till fish go chop en meat....
Ya zuzuwa.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by zakkxx: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
may God punish u there. I feel like crying to this your stupid comment. I pray for one of your love once to be killed by this bloodsuckers.
aremuforlife:
Baba no go any where, the jagaban is always ready and available.
For those that will like to castigate me for my comment,
Should list some of the reason we still Tinubu is the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by aremuforlife(m): 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
zakkxx:
may God punish u there. I feel like crying to this your stupid comment. I pray for one of your love once to be killed by this bloodsuckers.
Bittered soul, may you continue to cry
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

Oloriburuku useless worthless fool from poverty stricken backward poor Edo state

Lol... where's ur state and the one of ur opio?lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zetty177x:

Lol... where's ur state and the one of ur opio?lol
Worthless useless cultist from backward Edo state. A state where 80% of the youths are in Italy, Spain and other parts of the country
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

Worthless useless cultist from backward Edo state. A state where 80% of the youths are in Italy, Spain and other parts of the country

Where are u from? If u are not from isaleko or epe make I for know d curse to place on u and ur opio momsi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zetty177x:

Where are u from? If u are not from isaleko or epe make I for know d curse to place on u and ur opio momsi
Stfu oloriburuku omo adanu omo abinpabe and go and safe demented idiots like you from poverty. Go back to your backward Edo state okay and leave yorubas to worry about Lagos state
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by DAVE5(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Small080:

Sorry jawe.... Na another person I wan parah for.....
Sorry eh, not you cry

No wahala, notin do u, sha take an easy, no go give person heart attack
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

Stfu oloriburuku omo adanu omo abinpabe and go and safe demented idiots like you from poverty. Go back to your backward Edo state okay and leave yorubas to worry about Lagos state

Lol... God forbid that I live in ur dirty town..smelly gutters.. mosquitoes n flies...odour people

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zetty177x:

Lol... God forbid that I live in ur dirty town..smelly gutters.. mosquitoes n flies...odour people
E pain am. Ugly cretin who has been a cultist all his live
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

E pain am. Ugly cretin who has been a cultist all his live

Kidnapper n ritualist. No job... Bullioner has eaten ur future

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zetty177x:

Kidnapper n ritualist. No job... Bullioner has eaten ur future
At least Yorubas get future. Which future oshiomole and obaseki go eat when all Edo youths have no future werey alaso
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

At least Yorubas get future. Which future oshiomole and obaseki go eat when all Edo youths have no future werey alaso

Lagos economy is fueled by redistributed crude oil money which makes up for over 97% of our earnings as a country. Basically without crude oil, Lagos is dead
Idio.t and Edo has oil...know your history..ur mama kinte

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zetty177x:

Lagos economy is fueled by redistributed crude oil money which makes up for over 97% of our earnings as a country. Basically without crude oil, Lagos is dead
Idio.t and Edo has oil...know your history..ur mama kinte
Oloribu go and fuel Edo economy as well if Na so e easy

Point of correction, Ondo and Lagos states have more oil than backward Edo state
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

Oloribu go and fuel Edo economy as well if Na so e easy

Point of correction, Ondo and Lagos states have more oil than backward Edo state

Lagos has oil ke? Lol...yeye fuool,I de go sleep. Monki, I go Continue tomorrow..indomi fooul

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zetty177x:

Lagos has oil ke? Lol...yeye fuool,I de go sleep. Monki, I go Continue tomorrow..indomi fooul
Ugly retarded baboon. Greetings to your olosho mother wey i don Bleep tire
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ndidibabe(f): 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

Stop deceiving yourself. You’re not yoruba and we are not one okay

Lagosian is meant for yorubas okay. So go to hell with your I’m a lagosian ti oba fe Se oriburuku
Ok o. Na so I dey this land don buy two different houses and even married an Epe man. One Morufu from Oshogbo come dey claim say
he be Lagosian. We know the real Lagosians. We know ourselves..
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
ndidibabe:
Ok o. Na so I dey this land don buy two different houses and even married an Epe man. One Morufu from Oshogbo come dey claim say
he be Lagosian. We know the real Lagosians. We know ourselves..
Continue deceiving yourself. Your husband is lagosian but you aren’t lagosian okay olosho if you like buy 10houses. Documents of houses expires in 100years, so it can still be claimed back Oky
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ndidibabe(f): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

Continue deceiving yourself. Your husband is lagosian but you aren’t lagosian okay olosho if you like buy 10houses. Documents of houses expires in 100years, so it can still be claimed back Oky
Are you mard or are they turning something in the head of the elders in your family? Why are you unnecessarily abusive + jealous? You Mother is Oloso + all the women and young girls in your lineage. May God punish you.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
ndidibabe:
Are you mard or are they turning something in the head of the elders in your family? Why are you unnecessarily abusive + jealous? You Mother is Oloso + all the women and young girls in your lineage. May God punish you.
Stfu ipobian olosho married to an imaginary Epe man.
Leave Lagos and go back to your poverty stricken ipobian states to continue your oloshoism. We don’t want oloshos in Lagos state
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ndidibabe(f): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sobasojek:

Stfu ipobian olosho married to an imaginary Epe man.
Leave Lagos and go back to your poverty stricken ipobian states to continue your oloshoism. We don’t want oloshos in Lagos state
++++
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Sobasojek: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
ndidibabe:
++++
Big head oloripelebe olorisebe ipobian
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Small080(m): 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
DAVE5:

No wahala, notin do u, sha take an easy, no go give person heart attack
grin grin I dey vex ni....... grin
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by nogragra: 2:21am On Oct 26, 2020
PHOTSEE:

You think you are in Dubai or Qatar
Meaning? Yoruba land no be alapotopoto where no rule of law apply. You cannot eat your cake and have it. You cannot have your village property and want to be landlords in other people's space.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by olril17(m): 3:45am On Oct 26, 2020
PDPdestroyer:
I don't have a problem with the Igbo obsession for Tinubu, they're naturally cursed to hate whatever they can't have. My problem is that there are too many politically naive Yorubas who don't know their left from their right and can't read nor analyse Nigeria's political landscape to know when to put liberalism to one side to have a common front, and are willing accomplices to see to the downfall of this man.
The number of Igbos that I saw pushing all kinds of propaganda about this man the last few days on their WhatsApp status while all turning a blind eye to the Awkuzu revelations and the bad governance in their homestate, made me see the need to sensitize and awaken the gullible ones among us about the agenda being pushed to see the end of this man. Implore all true sons of Oodua here not to relent, their evil wishes is dead on arrival!!!
I wish u also use this energy for thousands of pensioners and civil servants across SW who are being denied their own sweats...
oh...they don't matter but if its tinubu matter,u be ranting like idot..telling Yoruba to ronuu..
ko ni da fun gbogbo yin..ofooo ni gbogbo yin masee ti family ti family...
majority of tinubu haters are yorubas, mingle with average Sw person and mention tinubu,if he will not cut off your head...
we are where we are in SW due to the stupidd empty heads tinubu imposed as governors and this oloshi amukumeko be saying shi on nl
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by olril17(m): 3:52am On Oct 26, 2020
PDPdestroyer:
I don't have a problem with the Igbo obsession for Tinubu, they're naturally cursed to hate whatever they can't have. My problem is that there are too many politically naive Yorubas who don't know their left from their right and can't read nor analyse Nigeria's political landscape to know when to put liberalism to one side to have a common front, and are willing accomplices to see to the downfall of this man.
The number of Igbos that I saw pushing all kinds of propaganda about this man the last few days on their WhatsApp status while all turning a blind eye to the Awkuzu revelations and the bad governance in their homestate, made me see the need to sensitize and awaken the gullible ones among us about the agenda being pushed to see the end of this man. Implore all true sons of Oodua here not to relent, their evil wishes is dead on arrival!!!
PDP hater wanna sensitive gullible Yoruba in a region millions are PDP supporter and APC is even worse
goodluck tinubu online miscreant
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 5:31am On Oct 26, 2020
Sobasojek:

Ugly retarded baboon. Greetings to your olosho mother wey i don Bleep tire
Your mother should be like 30..she gave birth to u are 16...and you be 14. My mother is too old to bleep..my gateman has bleeped ur Mom millions of times. He just did some rounds now. Idio.t.. Ur mom kinte is very dirty. Una wen nor de baf. The dirtiest race in the world.tueh...God forbid.. una dirty sha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by PHOTSEE(m): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2020
nogragra:

Meaning? Yoruba land no be alapotopoto where no rule of law apply. You cannot eat your cake and have it. You cannot have your village property and want to be landlords in other people's space.
Lazy nigeria yoot, e shock you!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.