Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban (94696 Views)

Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Adonis86(m): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
h

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Tenaciouswolf: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Commentor: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
simple250:
This is just the beginning, the next phase of our protest you people will not escape it ....

Because he was your target.

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Macphenson: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kk

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Benitoh: 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
who you epp

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by wristbangle: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why didn't he say this in public or during the protest. Coward, greedy and wicked soul

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Small080(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Baba dey make me laugh o cheesy
You for wait for the boys nah grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by officialfestus(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2020

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by sirjoggy(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Truly jagaban

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by jaxxy(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hmmm he doesn’t understand the Implication of the lekki shooting yet. After such an incident on very peaceful and organized protesters I don’t expect such a speech. It’s quite sad.

Modified:
If he’s truely the jagaban of Lagos he shud be telling us who ordered the lekki massacre/shooting. Instead of this ridiculous speech. undecided

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by siraj1402(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why do people hate this man?
If Tinubu should have power to instruct the "shooting" at Lekki tollgate in his possession, Obaseki will not win the last election, Akeredolu will not win his first election. Elite need to think before taken anything brought to them.
Who is Tinubu to the Chief of the Army staff?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Bar1941(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
This man dey rugged sha. Nice one the Jagaban of Africa.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by bedah(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
EDO NOR BE LAGOS........

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ceejay80s(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Tinubu is an idiot and a murderer

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by bolaayenimo: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Face saving measures

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
seunmsg:
"I didn't go nowhere. I'm a Lagosian and I still hold the title of the Asiwaju of Lagos and I'm still the Jagaban," the APC Chieftain said.
He should come and contest in 2023,lets see his jagaban strength.Lol

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by asobo: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
This man is arrogant ooh. See questions abeg. Casualties have questions to answer abi?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ODJ124(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
If this man die People wil just spit on his burial casket
Rubbish
This is uncalled for..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by akdjr(m): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bro be careful of some public comments ooo. As me and u de this nairaland just de catch fun small small u no like am abi? Go get ur PVC ready if you really want change. Making threat online is not the way forward oooo.
simple250:
This is just the beginning, the next phase of our protest you people will not escape it ....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Zetty177x: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oga Jaga,this is what u have to say after packaging this kind of leader for us
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by uptimum123(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Paperwhite:
cheesy Baba don show face.How did soldiers went to shoot protesters but refused to protect the city of Lagos from all the arsonists and looters that wrecked havoc the next day? There is an interconnection.

Ask your leader Lamidi Cownu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by nedekid: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
aremuforlife:
Baba no go any where, the jagaban is always ready and available.
For those that will like to castigate me for my comment,
Should list some of the reason we still Tinubu is the problem of Nigeria.
No one should castigated you.
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by karashita: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
Paperwhite:

What is the meaning of these questions oga? undecided

I tire.Very insensitive man.Pity.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ODJ124(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
asiwaju himself... 2023 is sure....

Thread seen...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Frankice122: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by richie240: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
aremuforlife:
Ayam not understanding ur question o!
Is tinubu not the president and commander-in-chief of d armed forces of Nigeria?

Is he not d reason the states of d ppl chanting "Tinubu'' are amongst the dirtiest in d whole wideworld

Cut tinubu's wings and everyone will become millionaire overnight sharp-sharp!

Emekaonline:

Obviously Kanu has blurred your sense of reasoning. If you want to know the dirtiest city, just go to to Abia state where kanu your fugitive leader coms from.
Understand sarcasm bro!
The moment I said "tinubu is d president...." U shd've known!
cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by timi36220: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Very good question my brother...Tinubu campaigned for buhari.
aremuforlife:

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by ModestGal(f): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jagaban is a player, he was the one that started the rumour of him going to France, he was called and he said its almost true. Immediately, I told my brother this man is playing games. I read it in his voice,he even called Kazeem, saying maagbo.
At first, i was thinking it wasnt him, because picking such calls and answering such questions is odd, then I realized he had a game plan.

He was the one that started the rumour of him in France, London etc, just to show Nigerians that all allegations are lies.

He planned everything from the beginning, coming out today to speak is part of the plan, I'm sure there was a plain and a person that landed truthfully in France/London, just to make people spread the rumours he created

Baba, we are 21st century youths, highly intelligent, you can't play mind games with us. You can't confuse us, we are smarter than all these dramas. Keep the talk to yourself and tell us who ordered the Lekki tollgate massacre

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by LegendHero(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
ceejay80s:
Tinubu is an idiot and a murderer

Yes just like Peter Obi massacred scores of Youth in Akwuzu.

When are you burning Peter Obi house?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mumu, jagaban my foot. where were you then?
Re: Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban by Ikaosunwon(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr Isoright
Tinubu is trying to show to the the World that he is a real niggarr Whereas he is a pussy ass niggarr
damnnn niggarrr. you don finish protest, I hope you have collected your own covid palliatives

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Names Of Ministerial Nominees In The Second Batch / Police React To Alleged MC Oluomo’s Viral Video Threatening Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.