Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Palliative Warehouses Shows That Black Man Is The Problem Not The System We - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Palliative Warehouses Shows That Black Man Is The Problem Not The System We (307 Views)

Adamawa: Fintiri Declares Curfew As Residents Loot Govt Warehouses / Another Way To Prove That Black Lives Matter Is By Not Bleaching - Reno Omokri / Dogara: Nigeria’s Major Problem Not Corruption But Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palliative Warehouses Shows That Black Man Is The Problem Not The System We by Flier: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
I don’t know why we are stressing ourselves,I think Africa will never be okay or how do we explain all the palliative being hoard by greedy people at state and local government level? Africa as a continent will never be alright because I believe entire black race is cursed
While wealthy people in developed world are giving away their wealth or use it to help the needy
Politicians like Okorocha,Orji Kalu,Tinubu,Atiku,Okpabio keep stealing from public purse to further enrich their family.
Why do these wealthy people have to steal more from the public? This is beyond me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palliative Warehouses Shows That Black Man Is The Problem Not The System We by Asquare84(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
True talk
Re: Palliative Warehouses Shows That Black Man Is The Problem Not The System We by hisgrace090: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Yes, we harbour the most greedy and selfish personels here.
its too partetic!

1 Like

Re: Palliative Warehouses Shows That Black Man Is The Problem Not The System We by helinues: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Human being have been in human to other human beings

1 Like

Re: Palliative Warehouses Shows That Black Man Is The Problem Not The System We by vincentini: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Flier:
I don’t know why we are stressing ourselves,I think Africa will never be okay or how do we explain all the palliative being hoard by greedy people at state and local government level? Africa as a continent will never be alright because I believe entire black race is cursed
While wealthy people in developed world are giving away their wealth or use it to help the needy
Politicians like Okorocha,Orji Kalu,Tinubu,Atiku,Okpabio keep stealing from public purse to further enrich their family.
Why do these wealthy people have to steal more from the public? This is beyond me.

Keep your self-hating inferiority complex and slave mentality to yourself please.

That something happened in NIGERIA does not rope in all ''black men''.

You probably have never stepped foot in any of the 70 other black nations on earth to see if the same thing happened there, so kindly STFU.

By the way, in just the last century, ''white man'' slaughtered up to 120 million of themselves in 2 ''world'' wars, which were actually European tribal battles, so man's inhumanity to man is not a skin colour based phenomenon.

So wake up from your self-hate mindset

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal’s Claim On Delayed Distribution Of Palliatives Untrue - FG / Job Creation In Nigeria / A Five Year Lumperspyndolysis Healed At Mercy Land, Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.