Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

How Do I Get Funds To Do Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Do I Get Funds To Do Music (239 Views)

How Do Music Artists Earn Money? - 9 Ways Artists Make Money in 2022 / What Baking Can Do Music In Mp3 And Music Score / Do Music Channels Pay Musicians Royalty For Playing Their Music Videos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Funds To Do Music by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hi Nairalanders!

This is my first thread.

I'm a musician and songwriter and I have a number of records to my name. All except one were written, performed and produced by myself. The rest are either only written songs or drafts for beats that I wait to weave words into.

Of course people have heard my songs and the feedback has generally boosted my confidence. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get my stuff to a larger audience. The highest I've gone is audioMach with about 35 streams and some downloads. I really did my best to promote that one on social media. But some people's fingers are just unexplainably repulsive to links - I don't know why. Others can not be uploaded because of quality. By quality I mean production not content. I can't upload it circulate that because I produced most of them using nothing but my earphones and my laptop for lack of better recording gear.

I'm not working unfortunately. My parents won't sponsor my career. I've talked to them about it. My dad is the type that never thinks their child needs independence of any sort. And he won't release money for anything other than "basic needs".

The money I used to make that my first single was the one I hustled from my dad. I regret it and have vowed not to do anything like that again.

Now that you have a rough background of my predicament and with assurance that I'll answer whatever questions you have to ask concerning my issue, I need your guidance on how to get finance to advance my career. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Get Funds To Do Music by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2020
Skinnything:
Hi Nairalanders!

This is my first thread.

I'm a musician and songwriter and I have a number of records to my name. All except one were written, performed and produced by myself. The rest are either only written songs or drafts for beats that I wait to weave words into.

Of course people have heard my songs and the feedback has generally boosted my confidence. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get my stuff to a larger audience. The highest I've gone is audioMach with about 35 streams and some downloads. I really did my best to promote that one on social media. But some people's fingers are just unexplainably repulsive to links - I don't know why. Others can not be uploaded because of quality. By quality I mean production not content. I can't upload it circulate that because I produced most of them using nothing but my earphones and my laptop for lack of better recording gear.

I'm not working unfortunately. My parents won't sponsor my career. I've talked to them about it. My dad is the type that never thinks their child needs independence of any sort. And he won't release money for anything other than "basic needs".

The money I used to make that my first single was the one I hustled from my dad. I regret it and have vowed not to do anything like that again.

Now that you have a rough background of my predicament and with assurance that I'll answer whatever questions you have to ask concerning my issue, I need your guidance on how to get finance to advance my career. Thanks.

Look for beats by maxxie on instagram. He is a producer. Am sure he can help
Re: How Do I Get Funds To Do Music by uselessmod1: 11:42am On Oct 25, 2020
get a job, for now download unpopular beats that are mature n has vibes record on that.

Promote with funds from ur new job
Re: How Do I Get Funds To Do Music by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Look for beats by maxxie on instagram. He is a producer. Am sure he can help

Thanks
Re: How Do I Get Funds To Do Music by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Skinnything:

Thanks
I hope u were able to find it.. beatsbymaxxie

(1) (Reply)

NEW EP: About Time By Rukē / History Will Never Forget The Day Davido Made Lil Baby / Btw Wizkid,davido,burna,omahlay Who Has The Best And Biggest Album This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.