Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Yorubakinging Is Nairaland's Prophet We Better Listen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubakinging Is Nairaland's Prophet We Better Listen (740 Views)

Those Who Are Cheering Tinubu Had Better Listen To The Voice Of Conscience. / If You Are Asked How Can We Better Nigeria What Will Be Your Contribution??? / Are We Better Off Today As Youths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubakinging Is Nairaland's Prophet We Better Listen by byinks(f): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2020
They say a prophet is not respected in his homeland.

I've called Yorubakinging a lot of things and many of you here have also done the same.
But his rantings are are actually prophecy.

My advise is too listen and pay attention to what he's talking about.

I'm scared to read some of his posts but they actually come to pass at the end of the day

Here's a post he made in September.....

Re: Yorubakinging Is Nairaland's Prophet We Better Listen by Coneheadyutes(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yorubakinging Is Nairaland's Prophet We Better Listen by donnie(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
Wish you screen grabbed post with date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubakinging Is Nairaland's Prophet We Better Listen by blafulfillersck: 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
A
Re: Yorubakinging Is Nairaland's Prophet We Better Listen by byinks(f): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
donnie:

Well it was actually September 18,2020
Re: Yorubakinging Is Nairaland's Prophet We Better Listen by Sulele04(m): 12:33am On Nov 17, 2020
byinks:
They say a prophet is not respected in his homeland.

I've called Yorubakinging a lot of things and many of you here have also done the same.
But his rantings are are actually prophecy.

My advise is too listen and pay attention to what he's talking about.

I'm scared to read some of his posts but they actually come to pass at the end of the day

Here's a post he made in September.....

Yorubakinging what do you have to say on this tongue

1 Like

Re: Yorubakinging Is Nairaland's Prophet We Better Listen by Sulele04(m): 12:41am On Nov 17, 2020
donnie:

donnie sir what do you think of him, do you think he is one of those false prophets shocked
Re: Yorubakinging Is Nairaland's Prophet We Better Listen by byinks(f): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2020
Again..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubakinging Is Nairaland's Prophet We Better Listen by donnie(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sulele04:

donnie sir what do you think of him, do you think he is one of those false prophets shocked

I don't think he is false because:

1. He knows who the true people of the book are.

2. He does not tell lies and push false Christian idolatrous doctrines.

3. He is humble before YAHUAH to hear from him.

4. He loves the TRUE children of ISRAEL (ISOLELE) the people of YAH (Bantus/Negroes).

5. He spoke and it came to pass. Majority if not all Christian pastors and priests are false prophets. If not, they would not preach a white Jesus. They would have known who the real children of ISOLELE (Israel) are. Rather than preach deliverance, they lead our people into captivity of the beast (ROME) and it's image (white Jesus). All those pastors that were saying 2020 is the year of possessing my possessions, year of overtaking... Where are they now? True prophets not only prophesied accurately concerning 2020, they provided counsel and direction from YAH.
Re: Yorubakinging Is Nairaland's Prophet We Better Listen by donnie(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
byinks:
Again..

Okay thanks.
Re: Yorubakinging Is Nairaland's Prophet We Better Listen by donnie(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
A true prophet of YAH has his eyes open and will not mince words when he warns the people and rebukes them for their wickedness.

False prophets tell many stories and see false visions like righteousness89 and jesusjnr2020.

Any any so-called prophet who does not know who the people of ISOLELE are is fake. Don't listen to them. I don't care whether you can tell people's house addresses and phone numbers.

(1) (Reply)

Bring Back Our Police Men On Our Roads / Nobody Can Determine What Happens To Me After 2023 —adesina / Supreme Court Has Final Say, Fani-kayode Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.