Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? (1359 Views)

Lagos Neighborhood Watch Arrest Vandal of Road Light on 3rd Mainland bridge / Prepare For State Police, Lagos Assembly Tells Safety Corps / Lagos Mayhem: Challenges Hindering Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by bolaayenimo: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
Where is the Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) in all the mayhem, arson and looting in Lagos despite all the equipment provided for them by the Lagos State Government?

Are they not meant to complement the police and serve as community police?

Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by helinues: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
On paper

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by Damikjay(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
This guys are useless, na to dey ride bicycle up and down, their is dis guy in my area, is uniform is something else, he is now doing delivery job with his bicycle.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
Its like something is wrong with you abi?
Police run na vigilante with cane and knockout you dey ask after. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by ojun50(m): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lol

You think say them mumu like police

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by PDSI(m): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
OP if na you be LNSC officer you go come out Na neighborhood dem dey guard na.
Even olopa dey Japa. You want make LNSC stay.

Na Olode wey go school be LNSC ooo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by Hoelujohn: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Where is the Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) in all the mayhem, arson and looting in Lagos despite all the equipment provided for them by the Lagos State Government?

Are they not meant to complement the police and serve as community police?
So you don't want them to participate in collecting covid19 palliatives

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by IamWonderful: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Police are powerless with guns and assorted rifles and you are talking about people with any weapon, how irrational are you?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by SalamRushdie: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Omo even a detachment big special forces couldn't have succeeded in suppressing the bezerk mob

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by jchioma: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
The COVID 19 warehouse bust in Maza-maza was discovered through the surreptitious movements and activities of the LNSC in that area.

They were going there night after night, and the people watched, without getting any, until the residents decided to burst the place before they will finish it. Even people as far as Orile, Festac and satellite towns were not left out in the raiding.

So, Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps are simply beneficiaries of govt patronage. A compensatory job. They are basically, errand boys and girls of politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by carbon1224(m): 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Where are the civil defense cops as well .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by Femston: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Neighbourhood nkwa?
Those ones are just jobless party loyalist compensated in Lagos State. They only use the bike for physical fitness,patrol van stroll round and the uniform and gadgets to mark themselves registered on the street of Lagos for monthly payroll

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by Amiralord: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
I will be glad if this thread can make it to front page

God bless you OP for this thread

Am a personnel of the agency and don't forget that this agency is headed by a retired DIG of police.

Nothing but corruption has hindered this org to perform optimally

I will be willing to outline 10 major challenges facing this org, hoping the state govt will be proactive to address those issues.

Thanks op once again

Lala front page

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by DelTel(m): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Amiralord:

Am a personnel of the agency and don't forget that this agency is headed by a retired DIG of police.

I will be willing to outline 10 major challenges facing this org, hoping the state govt will be proactive to address those issues.

Thanks op once again

Lala front page

Pls shoot.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by nairavsdollars(f): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
I heard OPC members are angry because they are not included in the LNSC. They are filled with APC party members

DelTel:

Pls shoot.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by sapientia(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Police ran away

Police

Amiralord:

Thanks op once again

Lala front page

Quote me when outline them

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by adeskee(m): 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Amiralord:

Thanks op once again

Lala front page

anticipating jejely
Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by Xzellentgraphic: 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
They are just bunch of jobless mofo.....they will just gather for one place and discuss from morning till night..

Do need logo, flyer or banner..contact me now for nice designs...get my contact from signature now

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by nairavsdollars(f): 12:08am On Oct 25, 2020
Yet they are on regular salary

Xzellentgraphic:
They are just bunch of jobless mofo.....they will just gather for one place and discuss from morning till night..

Do need logo, flyer or banner..contact me now for nice designs...get my contact from signature now

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by Advision: 6:55am On Oct 25, 2020
Amiralord:

Thanks op once again

Lala front page
Create a thread on how to reform the agency and tag lala

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 25, 2020
Part of those looting food for their family na. You think hunger cares about where you work?

Even police were seen looting. Leave matter o.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by Hausa(m): 2:28am On Jan 21, 2022
Amiralord:

Thanks op once again

Lala front page
Are you still with them?
Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by nairavsdollars(f): 4:58am On Jan 21, 2022
They are just political boys compensated by Sanwoolu. Doing nothing
Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by Hausa(m): 1:57am On Jan 27, 2022
nairavsdollars:
They are just political boys compensated by Sanwoolu. Doing nothing
So not advised?
Re: Lagos Mayhem: Where Is Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) ? by FreeStuffsNG: 2:27am On Jan 27, 2022
Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps(LNSC)
LAGOS STATE NEIGHBORHOOD SAFETY CORPS (LNSC)
The Lagos Neighborhood Safety Corps (LNSC) is a uniformed security agency established by a law of the Lagos State House of Assembly in 2016 to assist the Police and other security agencies to maintain law and order in the state.
https://lsstf.lagosstate.gov.ng/lagos-neighborhood-safety-corpslnsc/

I honestly don't think if there is a breakdown of law and order, the next thing is to blame LSNC. They assist the police and security agencies. They are not even with arms or stations to hold law breakers.
For practical purposes, once the problem gets to the level it was last week, no lsnc should be within the vicinity because they become victims of attack by the hoodlums yet they have no way to protect themselves.
I am aware that their presence alone can deter crimes because nobody will want to commit crime and want his identity seen by a government agent so I see them more as deterrent rather than force. I love them and I particularly love the dignity with which they carry themselves in their lovely well attired uniforms whether on a bicycle or in their hilux vans.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Lagos Punishing Us For #Endsars? Lekki Traffic Lights Turned Off / Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu Against Contesting At 2023 Presidential Election... / Please As A Christian How Can I Get 3 From Bauchi Sex Workers .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.