Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

I'm Terribly Distressed At The Level Of Carnage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Terribly Distressed At The Level Of Carnage (1328 Views)

Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan / Edo2020: “philip Shaibu Is Distressed, At The End Of His Political Career” – APC / Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Terribly Distressed At The Level Of Carnage by MansoryMX(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2020
bjtinz:
Went out today to see things for myself

It's beyond what can be imagine.

Speaking specially for Lagos, I almost shed tears at the stupefying level of damage, destruction, looting. cry

The governor described it, aptly, as level destruction seen in time of war.

Truly shocking!

And scary at the same time.

Almost gives the impression it's been planned for months.

My heart goes out to all those who have lost one thing or another. . . .

Who is to blame? The government who started its people of adequate standards of living, rights to basic amenities or the people who are suffering from mental, primitivism and ignorance?
Re: I'm Terribly Distressed At The Level Of Carnage by Biodun556(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
When I saw the burnt BRT terminal and buses, I almost cried. This EndSars thing was poorly managed.

Since they later called it revolution, most people see revolution as the time to destroy.
Re: I'm Terribly Distressed At The Level Of Carnage by luvmijeje(f): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2020
My Lagos!!!

It's all part of learning.
Re: I'm Terribly Distressed At The Level Of Carnage by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2020
sapientia:
Those of you saying #Endsars was poorly managed are not being truthful.

Government decided they are tired of protest.

Went to Lekki Toll and started shooting live bullets at the protesters.

Live bullets for Christ sake at people who has no guns and whose taxes pay your bills.

?
The more we talk about this, the less sympathy I have for those dead and injured in the lekki fiasco. They were ALL useless and jobless youth and they put us in this mess starting from when they wouldn't stop blocking roads. Because your lives have no direction then you want to derail everyone else.
Re: I'm Terribly Distressed At The Level Of Carnage by Kazim88: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2020
ModelX:
The more we talk about this, the less sympathy I have for those dead and injured in the lekki fiasco. They were ALL useless and jobless youth and they put us in this mess starting from when they wouldn't stop blocking roads. Because your lives have no direction then you want to derail everyone else.

It was terrible, if you talk then, they would attack you as govt sponsored.

They underestimated the foolishness and brute of the Northern controlled army.

The Govt, The Army and those Celebrities urging the protest on with no plan of stoping, Turning it to a carnival must be held responsible for this fallout.

Ironnically these 3 group lost nothing in the whole fiasco
Re: I'm Terribly Distressed At The Level Of Carnage by Mathantics: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
When I saw the burnt BRT terminal and buses, I almost cried. This EndSars thing was poorly managed.

The government's sponsored hoodlums did it.
Re: I'm Terribly Distressed At The Level Of Carnage by misano(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
the stupid youths were forming no leaders, generation woke bla bla bla. Dj switch also escalated the violence. Blocked roads for over a week instead of taking maybe one lane. They turned it to food fest and carnival too.

There is no way to fight a pig without getting dirty. I support EndSars protest & I will support any other protest that comes my way I don't care if the ruling party is PDP or APC I will fight until I see a New Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Not Stingy, Gave Me Envelope With Foreign Currency -adesina / Somebody Please Explain This / Should Igbos Really Have To Be Part Of Pre-planned #Occupylekkitollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.