Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,705 members, 7,837,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully (77210 Views)

Residents Block Dangote’s Truck Carrying Bags Of Rice, But What Made Them Loot I / Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen / Some Nigerians Don’t Want Buhari Re-elected Because He Will Not Allow Them Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by xamuell: 10:22am On Oct 25, 2020
Friend22:

Stop using this false equivalence.
It actually makes you sound very shallow.

Can you please show me one proof that those looting the warehouses that their names were already signed in a paper as beneficiaries?
Just one proof?

At least in my house, we already know who and who are living there and who will benefit from whatever that's been shared or to be given.
But has the government mentioned any name if I were to follow your logic?
You can't just move things based on an open ended perception.
What if those who looted these palliatives are not even among the beneficiaries, won't it still amount to taking what has not been given to you?

If you can show me a proof that any of those looting are beneficiaries then I will retract my statement and apologise.
The citizens of the country are the beneficiaries. The looters.... Sorry reclaimers are nigerians. So don't they have the right. Is it better to starve the people to death. my major annoyance is the nonchalance off the government to the hungry masses.
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by akigbemaru: 11:07am On Oct 25, 2020
lalasticlala:
Looters beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llff7kZNG0w
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Testimony1988(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
hahaha, funny looters
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Reasoning(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
Mehn! Stealing is now the new normal. It's obvious that an average Nigerian is far from God, religious hypocrites!
louder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Greatzeus(m): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
nairavsdollars:
More dangers ahead.These is not ordinary ooo. It's like Almighty God himself is angry with Buhari and APC.
God is angry with him but he is living large and we'll,his children marrying billionaires children, giving birth, going anywhere in the world they want. While you are in your red soil farm spending 8 hours to dig a tiny cassava,suffer head grin
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by ajl: 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
PissfulProtester:
grin

Now I see there is truly hunger in the land. I have been condemning this Looting of palliatives but now I am confused. I think they should be pardoned for looting palliatives..ONLY PALLIATIVES.

But any hoodlum who tries to loot private properties or burn any property should be ruthlessly dealt with. Shoot at sight order should do for this miscreants. Enough is enough

How can you blame people who were taking back what is supposed to be theirs. Direct your blame to the source of the problem. Politicians!
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by Sparofire: 12:12am On Oct 26, 2020
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:18am On Oct 26, 2020
PissfulProtester:
grin

Now I see there is truly hunger in the land. I have been condemning this Looting of palliatives but now I am confused. I think they should be pardoned for looting palliatives..ONLY PALLIATIVES.

But any hoodlum who tries to loot private properties or burn any property should be ruthlessly dealt with. Shoot at sight order should do for this miscreants. Enough is enough
oga shut up or I go comot ur teeth just now
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by alfredo4u(m): 5:50am On Oct 26, 2020
Arab country
Re: Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully by joyblossom(f): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
JayEntaur:

That's Asaba, not Abuja.

That's the road beside Golden Tulip Hotels, off Miriam Babangida Way, Asaba, Delta State.
Oh! I actually thought it was Abuja, thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match / Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.