Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Invest In Chymall And Own A Shop Online For Life - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Chymall And Own A Shop Online For Life (196 Views)

Why Do I Have To Invest In Chymall/sarui Mall / About To Invest In Chymall, Is It Legit? / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Chymall And Own A Shop Online For Life by VivianOnye(f): 12:28am On Oct 25, 2020
In Chymall, you have the opportunity of owning a shop online. You sell your products online and at the end of 10days, you are paid your interest and trading capital.

No stress of looking for customers or people owing you and frustrating you. All you do is pick the package you want to do business with, download the App on your phone and the rest is as transparent and easy as ABC.

Chymall is a registered company and very legit.

What are your limitations, what's holding you? Don't over think it, chat me up so I put you through.

https:///2348032207539

(1) (Reply)

Telecom Agents Needed In All States. / LIVE!! Life Time Opportunity At Ikorodu. / Equities Market recorded largest daily gain in five Years…ASI surged by 6.23%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.