Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

LIVE!! Life Time Opportunity At Ikorodu. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / LIVE!! Life Time Opportunity At Ikorodu. (194 Views)

One Time Opportunity To Make Money And Learn A Skills. / Real Time Opportunity / Life Time Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LIVE!! Life Time Opportunity At Ikorodu. by Davidipese: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2020
Ikorodu loga wa o!, I just attended a one man wedding last week and trust me, if you were there you’ll agree with me that Ikorodu loga wa! There are just so many miraculous works happening there and you’ll love to be part of it.

I must own a land today, repeat again… “I Must Own A Land” should be your declaration before the end of the year 2020.

A recent research in April shows that there would be no vacant land on the Island before the end of 2020, as Dangote's refinery is taking a huge development so far, and there’s more emphasis on moving some new development to Ikorodu by smart investors.

A smart investor like you won’t take this for granted, as one of the developers of green and smart estate GTEXT HOMES has a suitable location at ikorodu, Agric Bus-stop just for you. This impeccable piece at Owutu-Isawo is located inside an estate called Butterfly Estate, with a trusted security operated by the Butterfly OPC.

It has a smooth drive proximity to the International Airport without traffic, also a close proximity from the best polytechnic in Nigeria called LASPOTECH which makes the location exposed to an explosive population and other infrastructural development to create massive employment.

it ‘s not wrong for you to feel “this is not your desired location”, but you’ll agree with me that no location is too far, it’s just where you’re coming from that matters. As you don’t need to reside in this location or wait till you can start building.

The recent development that involves the new Uber boat and other individual boats, to make it accessible to the Island within 15 minutes with these ferries. Getting to the Island just got easy right?

So, what is the worth of this piece of property?

It’s worth ₦4,000,000 per plot for 600 sqm, but amazingly just for you, it will be going for a 30% juicy discount only for a limited time.

Note: this is not a black Friday promo and it’s only for just 10 special people like you.

This is a secured investment as the property as Sapphire Estate is located inside an estate, which makes it protected from every unnecessary problem.

Contact me on 08138303010 to lock down this opportunity today!

(1) (Reply)

Closed / I Do Not Plan To Lose Please Help. / Crpto Exchange: Reliable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.