Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,180 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano (3351 Views)

Christian Girl Escaped Death By Whiskers In Bauchi State Over Alleged Blasphemy / #EndSARS: How My Son Died In My Arms At Lekki Toll Gate - Woman Recalls / EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by babaneenoni(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2020
bastard lair nothing happen in kano nobody touch the Igbo's there stop spreading fake news to gain attention #Fool
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Kyase(m): 10:20am On Oct 25, 2020
babaneenoni:
bastard lair nothing happen in kano nobody touch the Igbo's there stop spreading fake news to gain attention #Fool
No attack on anyone, only that 2 hours riot that happened the other day
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by NASTYNASOSO: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:

Internet sensation bro.

HMMMMMM

THEY TOOK ON GALAXY MALL OUT OF SHEER JEALOUSY.

A HARDWORKING YOUTH BUILT IT TO THE AMAZEMENT OF THE POPULACE
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by FanOfMyself: 10:38am On Oct 25, 2020
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

Where is galaxy mall located and is it owned by a southerner pls?
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by BlackPantherxXx: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:

I was at sabon yesterday and nothing of such happened, we left there by 4pm.
I was there because of my sister's shop, we heard of looting in that area, but nothing happened to it.

I don't know where that video is coming From.

Modified

That was the attack I was talking about.
It was sent to me in 20th by my cousin that attended the protest

Check the date on WhatsApp chat
author=BlackPantherxXx
I have like 4 videos on that mini riot, that they are circulating now

Ah thanks for the information. So it happened in the past, right?
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by NASTYNASOSO: 10:43am On Oct 25, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Where is galaxy mall located and is it owned by a southerner pls?

HMMMMMMM

IT IS OWNED BY SUFI A YOUNG KANO GUY AND IT IS LOCATED IN SABON GARI
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by stieyven(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
grin

Nnamdi Kanu and his online fools are a big problem

Wike already announced it was Ipob that caused trouble in Rivers State at Hausa community

Kanu also made an inciteful audio with his fools circulating it on Facebook

Now Northern youths are angry

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by FanOfMyself: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2020
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

IT IS OWNED BY SUFI A YOUNG KANO GUY AND IT IS LOCATED IN SABON GARI
That's wickedness and sheer jealousy. Why destroying properties owned by a fellow citizen that's not even part of the government!!

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by TecM0: 10:55am On Oct 25, 2020
stieyven:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

I am a Muslim, and I even know that your own Bible said Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes.

And countless verses in proverbs and Isaiah called others fools

I am happy with the teachings of my religion and guidance of Allah.. be happy with yours

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Yahksbiz(m): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2020
I am in Kano even before bubu was voted.... but most of what you guys said were fake and lies.

nigeria we are our own problem.
did you know how many cars were destroyed because of protest, how many houses were burnt.....

I blamed those educated ones among us that still fell so low.......
just get your PVC and don't sell your vote...

Kano Sabon Gari was on fire for bad three day just because we were protesting..... God punished somebody papa... shey Nigeria na one person get tam. stupidity is higher rank......

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Pecuman: 11:33am On Oct 25, 2020
I will never understand why these same people that characterize Igbos as leeches on society also like supporting the "One Nigeria" mantra. Like why don't they also support Igbos being expelled from the Nigerian state.

Like why can't South East and majority Igbo SouthSouth areas cam just be expelled from Nigeria as its own country.

Because why do you think they are in Lagos in the first place?. When Ghanains were flooding into Nigeria in the 70s and 80s as soon as Nigerians no longer wanted them here, they were easily expelled.

If you are really tired of Igbos coming to your land. Give them their own country and expell all of them there. Hell, even build wall around Igboland and be happy that you will never see them again.

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Owerri1stSon: 11:53am On Oct 25, 2020
BlackPantherxXx:

I just saw a video on Instagram claiming people are being attacked in Sabon Gari

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGvf24nFWnl/?igshid=o4v3x8m7p7pi

True ?

This is an old video.. The video is over 5 years now
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by TheRollingStone: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
Yahksbiz:
I am in Kano even before bubu was voted.... but most of what you guys said were fake and lies.

nigeria we are our own problem.
did you know how many cars were destroyed because of protest, how many houses were burnt.....

I blamed those educated ones among us that still fell so low.......
just get your PVC and don't sell your vote...

Kano Sabon Gari was on fire for bad three day just because we were protesting..... God punished somebody papa... shey Nigeria na one person get tam. stupidity is higher rank......

The only meaningful and real comment about what happened. The rest talking about looting galaxy mall like they are present in kano to witness the burning of cars and looting of other shops belonging to southerners not just galaxy mall.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Kyase(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
BlackPantherxXx:

Ah thanks for the information. So it happened in the past, right?
Yes sir, it's in the past
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Kyase(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2020
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

Too bad, I heard they were arrested, how true?
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
grin

Wike already announced it was Ipob that caused trouble in Rivers State at Hausa community

foolish solmus you think say ur people no plenty for sabon gari..... inshort na even the yoruba muslims like ur type go be the major casualty cos most of una no dey sabon gari una dey mostly dey live for hausa dominated areas like yan taya and yan shanu .....

2 Likes

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Legendguy(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
History555:
Who made him king of lgbos in kano. Secondly wetin lgbo man dey find for kano, some dey jigawa sef.
Some are even inside villages and towns in every part of northern Nigeria. I really pity them if violence erupt

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by cocolacec(m): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
Born2Breed:
That foolish IPOB coward Nnamdi Cownu, that idiotic zombie rapist afonja Adeyinka Grandson and the moronic cow dung mumu gambari Garbage Shehu should all be shot at sight.

You can enlist to be their assasin.

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by NASTYNASOSO: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:

Too bad, I heard they were arrested, how true?

HMMMMMMM

MOB ACTION FUELLED BY JEALOUSY WHO YOU GO CATCH.

SUCH MADNESS. HE INVESTED NEAR THEIR ENCLAVE .

JUST A HARD WORKING YOUTH TRYING TO BOOST THE ECONOMY OF HIS STATE
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Jakemedg(m): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:
grin

News of
the clashes between some Yoruba youths and Hausa people at Fagbe in Lagos state and other South States few days back escalated the tension in Sabin Gari area in Kano State
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Ikennamurphy: 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
BlackPantherxXx:

Infact, I commend Kano people.

Galaxy Mall was looted by people speaking Igbo to themselves.

There are tapes to that effect. The Mall is said to be owned by a Hausa.

If Hausa Fulani retaliate now, unfortunately the carnage wouldn't be limited to Igbos but all foreigners would be targeted.

How could the Igbos be so stupid to try and organize such a rally / protest there?
Galaxy mall is igbo owned.. Get your facts right

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Jakemedg(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kyase:

This is actually what happened in Kano
The protest was called and the Kano people were very okay with it
Then day one of the protest, everything went fine even a cousin attended.
Day two came, the sabon gari peps now change the tag to endsars, Buhari must resign, etc
Immediately the news with up, mob action started.
A woman's car that was tag with the endsars barner was burnt down without touching her.
A church was even destroyed(fence) before police came
Still the sabon gari residents were still planning to protest, flyer messages were sent in town about the planned grand protest, na that time Kano people say okay we go see, try am see.
Well that very night army took over the street of sabon gari and normalcy was returned.

This Friday in the mosque( I know this because we stay close to general mosque) the imam advice it's people not to attack anybody, they should allow peace reign.
I recorded the message but it wasn't clear for me to share it, couple with that yeye speakers wey mosques dey use
The imam of that mosque really tried May God bless him .
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Jakemedg(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

Thanks for the clearification

I really don't fault Kano youths.... It's your city, you would all suffer for destruction caused by few people

After The police station we built in my community was burnt down and the patrol vehicles we donated was razed, we have been unable to sleep .. we get attacked by hoodlums every night, we called the DPO to negotiate a repair and cordinate another donation, but he said we shouldn't waste our money as they are not returning back anytime soon

Don't you have any vigilante group there
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by TecM0: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jakemedg:

Don't you have any vigilante group there

We have OPC but they only carry cartridge guns and few pump actions, some land Lords also own lisenced guns. But the criminals carry better riffle hence why we always call for police patrol
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Jakemedg(m): 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
TecM0:

We have OPC but they only carry cartridge guns and few pump actions, some land Lords also own lisenced guns. But the criminals carry better riffle hence why we always call for police patrol
Jesus Christ ! criminals holding sophisticated riffles .What about CIVIL DEFENSE people or soldiers,call them since police aren't responding
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by NASTYNASOSO: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jakemedg:

News of
the clashes between some Yoruba youths and Hausa people at Fagbe in Lagos state few days back escalated the tension in Sabin Gari area in Kano State

LIES LIES LIES

GO AND GET YOUR FACTS OGA

#EndSARS: Igbos apologize over violent protest in Kano

https://www.solacebase.com/2020/10/24/endsars-igbos-apologize-over-violent-protest-in-kano/
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by Jakemedg(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
NASTYNASOSO:

LIES LIES LIES

GO AND GET YOUR FACTS OGA

#EndSARS: Igbos apologize over violent protest in Kano

https://www.solacebase.com/2020/10/24/endsars-igbos-apologize-over-violent-protest-in-kano/
That was what I read from vanguard guy man
It was even on this forum days back

Guy if it's a lie tell me instead of telling me to go get fact
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by brandable: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Galaxy mall is igbo owned.. Get your facts right

Galaxy mall is owned by sufi, a young muslim northern, that am 100% sure.
He is the biggest beverage drink distributor in Kano.
Virtually major sellers of beverage drinks buys from sufia in singer market.
Re: ENDSARS: How Igwe Ndigbo Narrowly Escaped Death In Kano by airmax16: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
why is it that nairaland do carry fake news na
the igwe of igbo do live in is Freetown in there in SG Sabon gari na hausa never entered sg na wat cause the problem
was dat wen the pple of sg protesting within sg the dpo of sg told them.to march to airport rd hailing them while they went not noing it was a plan work with the police and yandaba which is called thugs in hausa,at the process they killed two girls and a boy one of the girls name is favour so that provoke boys in sabon gari they started to destroy Hausa property in SG u guys should stop to believe fake news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: What Tinubu Offered Me When We Met In London - Wike Make Huge Revelation / Kano State Terrified As The Governor Refused To Shake Hands With The New Emir (V / Check Out College Of Nursing Built By Mission In Onitsha, Anambra State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.