Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post (101171 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shares Video Of Pantami Crying During One Of His Sermons / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
mallo whorre.
Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by HRMK: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
u dont accuse anyone of bn daft when ur dumb!
Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by AustineJohn908(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
One day Oil will become worthless and we will be force to restructure this failed entity.
This time, "Survival will become the mother of change"
Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by Jaqenhghar: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
banmee:

Still baffled as to why they do not think logically. It's amazing.
They will say hunger is the cause but you will find people from more wretched countries who are more rational

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by banmee(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

They will say hunger is the cause but you will find people from more wretched countries who are more rational

Never thought of it that way. Absolutely correct.
Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by Forumobserver12(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
@Zahra, if your father is doing wonderfully well as President of Nigeria for the past five years, why can't you stay back and give birth to your child in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by Vicjnr07: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
U better shut up, What do u knw. FEM!!!
Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by AlwaysMotun: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Now that's a problem... For him not to be able to curb the guys in his regime is the problem

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by KELVIN84171: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ndlistic:
COVID19 Palliatives: Zahra Buhari reshares a post stating that President Buhari is not Nigeria's problem

In the last few days, Nigerians have discovered various warehouses where the COVID19 palliatives donated by CACOVID were stored and went ahead to loot them.

The palliatives comprising of food items were stored in the warehouses and were supposed to be distributed to the less privileged Nigerians.

Nigerians took to social media to blast the various state governments for keeping the items when they were supposed to have immediately distributed them.

Filmmaker, Masurah Isah, shared a post on her Instagram page where she pointed out that the discovery of the palliatives shows that the President is not the problem of Nigeria.

Zahra Buhari-Indimi who is President Buhari's daughter seems to be in agreement with Mansurah's post and so she reposted it on her Instagram story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxNwzSs-20s

She can’t even call him “MY DAD” or “DAD” BUHARI.
I wonder how you are comfortable deceiving 200million people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Buhari is not the problem, is the people that voted for him and the people that still continue to allow him to stay in power that are the problems of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by Chicha77: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Ur dad is daft
just like ur brain.. Useless ipob bastards, Una just destroy our Lagos.. Una go soon pay
Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by Delary: 5:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
What did he do to ensure it got to the people it was meant for.............!!! Why won't we see him as Nigeria's problem if up till now he has not taking any action to punish those behind this. I thought no he is a collaborator.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by Sammyblaq(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Ur dad is daft
Which dad?.

When en papa name come be Yusuf¿.
No be en true papa sha...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by RedPhoenix: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer on board the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent remuneration at the end of your tenure that could be channeled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you on-board to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message on the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thank you..
Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by bigwig071(m): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
How will you know any of the nigeria problems? Since you can't even give birth in nigeria.mumu stupid Fulani girl

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by ibietela2(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

I've said this many times. Nigerians should talk to their state governors and state house of assembly and lga chair person's and leave Buhari alone.. ... a president is actually just a coordinator. Buhari doesn't have power to sack any state governor.

CACOVID PALLIATIVE

NOT

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by femmical(m): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
Because your real dad is dead long ago...
Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by femmical(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
It shows your dad is not Nigeria's ONLY problem, and we knew this all along, doesn't erase the fact he's a major problem...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by crisycent: 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
She should go to any government hospital to give birth.....imbečile

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by kazman7(m): 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
CA-COVID palliatives are not from federal government,it is a private initiative sector initiative donated by a coalition of Dangote,Otedola, Access Bank and some other organizations.
Those foods are not from Buhari
Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by therajah: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shame on you zhara. Why dint you stay in. Nigeria to have your baby!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by Evidenx(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
VERY TRUE, BUHARI IS NOT THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA BUT THE SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM. . . . . PRESIDENT WEH NOR KNOW HIM WORK NA WETIN NA FELA TALK AM.. NA ASUEGBE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by Barrister900(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Ur dad is daft
So daft!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by FlordFlorez(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Somebody should help me tell this dunce of an ignoramus daughter she's madt!

Is Buhari among the CACOVID? I thought all the palliatives were from coalition against covid19.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by PrinceGallant: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Ur dad is daft

So daft that he is the first citizen of this country, govern your dad and dictate his life
Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by Segunowolabi: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Zahra, or wats dat ur name, u don't dabble in2 National issues, re u d president, shebi u jus put 2 birth, y nt take care of ur home an stop bin defencesive pls, save ur ass.
Nigeria is on a burning platform, everyone is bitter, so mind ur biz. Talk 2 ur father 2 restructure Nigeria, he shud stop hausalizi g Nigeria,he will pay 4 his bad governance one day, let him repent from d eveil now pls. If he can't rule, let him live d seat, no by force, enough of poverty, bacwardness, stagnancy, joblessness, bitterness, Anger, threat, dehumanization, Fulani killing, Boko Haram, islamisatn of Nigeria, Wil netwrk ijn. buhari, repent now

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by Earnonline7: 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
He should resign simple

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by Elswift: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
One4me:

Hoodlums rob you nii or you lost it playing NaijaBet? Wuu send you? angry
I was scammed yesterday I swear to God
Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Chicha77:
just like ur brain.. Useless ipob bastards, Una just destroy our Lagos.. Una go soon pay
who told you am an igbo guy don't be a dumbo
Re: Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
shugabasbn:

Dafter than her Dad
just like ur mom

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations / Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.