Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,418 members, 7,812,231 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Are You Proud Of Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Proud Of Nigeria? (2545 Views)

Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari / Yoruba-Men Must Be Proud Of Obasanjo — Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Are You Proud Of Nigeria? by generalzango(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2009
Home is home,i can't cut off my finger just becos it is soiled. I know the kind of Nation-state,Nigeria is. Nigeria,needs our support to get rid of those HONORABLE MASQURADES in Aso villa,those oppressors of mankind,black power politicians. These category of persons can't make me hate NIGERIA,the poor country that gave birth to GREEDY LEADERS. I'm proud to to be associated with the Green,white,green.
Re: Are You Proud Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2019
Reason I will never marry a Nigerian. It has always been my dream to marry outside Nigeria just to get ride of the name Nigeria because the name alone is bad luck ask those seeking for visas. If eventually I step my two feet outside the shore of Nigeria i'm gone for good. Never will I come back to this dead country. My aunty ex hubby has gone for good and say good bye to naija. Today he's a citizen of UK and has never step his feet in Nigeria and he vow never to get anything to do with Nigerians and Nigeria. Lucky you ugochukwu. Your name work for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Facebook Status About Settler/indigene Issue In Nigeria / 'okorocha Executes 150 Projects In Imo' / Revived Volkswagen Nigeria To Launch Locally Made Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.