Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode (745 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / President Buhari Plans To Soak Nigeria Is Blood. - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by joelobi: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2020
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has written an open letter condemning the former Lagos State governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for his comment on the Lekki Toll Gate area shooting that occurred in Lagos.

Fani-Kayode in the letter posted on his verified Twitter handle, obtained by African News Today lashed out at Governor Babjide Sanwo-Olu, President Muhammadu Buhari and LT Gen. Tukur Buratai for alleged complicity in the shooting.

THE LETTER IN FULL:

My dear Asiwaju Tinubu,

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Even if the whole country is cowed and mesmerised by you and applauds your callousness, vanity, evil, subterfuge, deceit, ruthlessness, obsessive ambitions, lack of fear of God and doubkespeak I FFK, the Voice of the Voiceless, the Servant of Truth, the Lover of God, the Beloved of the Lord, the Otunba of Jogaland, the Sadaukin Shinkafi, the Odum Agu and the Odugwu Eze will not.

Your spell cannot silence, bind or blind me like it has done to others. I see you for what you are and your vain and boastful words here have confirmed it. To think I once loved and admired you gives me sleepless nights and goose pimples. How could I have been so blind?

When Baba Fasoranti’s daughter was murdered by Fulani herdsmen you made mockery of it, went to his house and asked “where are the cows?”

This was insensitive, callous and painful and all the more so because when the murderers of this much-loved and referred lady were eventually apprehended and arrested they were indeed Fulani herdsmen even though their cows were not arrested with them.

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu

The latest episode in your catalogue of atrocities is that children that were protesting peacefully and asking for #EndSARS and an end to police brutality have been slaughtered at Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos under your watch as National Leader of the APC.

Sadly instead of exhibiting any remorse or displaying any regret for this abominable atrocity, with a sheepish smile and a sneering and jocular tone, you had the sheer nerve and effontry to say nothing other than that you are “still the Asiwaju of Lagos and the Jagaban?”

Yet what was even worse than this and what shocked and astounded all right-thinking people all the more was that you had the temerity to go on even further to say that the “casualties at the Lekki shooting have some questions to answer!”

You then asked, “how are they there?”, “how long were they there?” and “what kind of characters were they?”

President Muhammadu Buhari

How cruel can you be? Not a word of condolence or expression of commiseration to the families of the dead but instead you offered stupid questions and baseless accusations against their wards and children who were butchered in the most brutal circumstances and heartless manner.

You have no honor. You have no shame. You have no dignity. You have no self-respect. You have no decency. Children were murdered in our streets and this is all you have to say?

You are attempting to blame them for being shot to death and blown to pieces by a bunch of genocidal maniacs in uniform who subjected them to crimes against humanity, genocide and mass murder?

You seek to cover up these horrendous crimes and you are attempting to dishonor and denigrate the dead and desecrate and mock the great sacrifice of these courageous young martyrs for democracy who were murdered in cold blood on the front lines in the field of battle?

LT Gen. Tukur Buratai

Let me tell you this: your dastardly strategy and evil diversionary plan will not work! This matter will not go away!

You will not brush it under the carpet, you will not play it down, you and your puppet Sanwoolu will not escape responsibility for failing to protect our people from the beastly savages that slaughtered them and God will punish you for your scurrilous attempt to muddy the waters, cover up the truth and pervert the course of justice.

The bitter truth is that you have no conscience and no compassion. You lack the milk of human kindness. You bear no love for humanity or for human beings and you place no value or reverence on human life.

You only harbour love, which borders on obsession, for your vain and lofty ambition to rule Nigeria and trust me when I tell you that this will never happen.

You are heartless, you are cold-blooded, you are wicked, you lack empathy for the suffering and you are a sociopath. Your spell may work on others but it does not work on me.

I see you for what you are: pure evil. You are the darkness that seeks the darkness. The monster that betrayed his own people and put a tyrant and blood-sucking demon in power just to further his own fading ambition and feed his psychotic obsession for power.

Permit me to end with the following.

I urge you to find out what happened to a character called Icarus in Ancient Greek mythology when he flew too close to the sun because that is precisely what is going to happen to you.

As they say pride comes before a fall and hubris always leads to nemesis. Your hubris is here and your nemesis is coming.

To add to that the Holy Bible says “the Lord resists the proud and exalts the humble”.

It also says “who art thou O man? Thou art as the flower that fadeth! Thou art as the grass that withers! A man that is born of woman, that is today and tomorrow is no more!”

I counsel and urge you to ponder and meditate deeply on these words. I advise you to humble yourself before God, get to know Him, learn to fear Him and seek justice and truth before it is too late!

Remember that you will NOT be Asiwaju and Jagaban for ever and, like all mortals, one day you will answer the great call, go the way of all flesh, come face to face with your maker and account for your horrendous crimes against the Nigerian people!

LekkiGenocide #EndSarsNow #EndBuhari #EndPoliceBrutalityinNigeraNOW #LagosMassacre #BuhariResignNow #BuhariMustGo #EndSARS

(FFK)

https://africannewstoday.com/politics/a-bat-from-hell-and-the-asiwaju-of-blood-fani-kayode/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2020
Make I book space first

casualties at the Lekki shooting have some questions to answer!”

You then asked, “HOW ARE THEY THERE? ”, “HOW LONG WERE THEY THERE ?” AND “WHAT KIND OF CHARACTERS WERE THEY? ”

This statement by tinubu just showed that not all elders have sense.. There is a clear diff between being an elder and having sense..
These people forgets that one day they will die and they will be tossed into the pit and that's the end....
As for ffk, his own karma is still doing pressup..

As for buratai, there are some things worse than death, he should ask IBB.

As for buhari unless truly we have an imposter in aso rock, there are some sins that is visited on kids and even generations while you are alive or when you are gone..

To all politicians who have so far brought or turned Nigeria to what it is today, as the lord liveth, you all will never go unpunished..

5 Likes

Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by Enceladus(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2020
Only God knows how this people sleep at night. Power indeed intoxicates.

2 Likes

Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by Raysleek: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fani kayode really has his way with words. Which one be BAT FROM HELL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Raysleek:
Fani kayode really has his way with words. Which one be BAT FROM HELL grin grin grin
you can see the resemblance

1 Like

Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by Shortyy(f): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Very well articulated.

Time shall come when all man will pay for their crimes.

1 Like

Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by phadriz(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
For the first time FFK is talking sense, although you are one of our target because you all failed us.

1 Like

Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by Jackson105: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
This FFK is a foolish animal.

When he was minister of aviation what did he do, he looted the entire sector but will open his mouth waa! to criticize people.

Hypocrite.

To those that will say I should attack the message and not the messenger, your messenger is a hypocrite, everyone is good when you are a spectator and not a participator, talk is easy

2 Likes

Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by CrimeKsmart: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2020
IPOB hero is talking grin

1 Like

Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by sageb: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
Raysleek:
BAT means Bola Ahmed Tinubu. That is his full name
Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by ibedun: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
Who is listening to this thieving crackhead?
Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by Rhapsodia: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
Okay cheesy

Though FFK is not a Saint either. The comments of Tinubu was indeed Insensitive yesterday.....at a time when people mourning their dead children...he was even show casing his son....on top of that he was still saying he is the jagaban.

The jagaban of Lagos...yet there murdered people in lekki and u don't know what happened....is that one still jagaban

1 Like

Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by Raysleek: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2020
sageb:
BAT means Bola Ahmed Tinubu. That is his full name
Lol no be small thing
Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by capitalzero: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
phadriz:
For the first time FFK is talking sense, although you are one of our target because you all failed us.
I tell you.
Bat from hell got me cracking
Food don land for his online hoodlums
Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by capitalzero: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
Raysleek:

Lol no be small thing
Infact
Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by adekolaelect(m): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fani you can say all this simply because you don't have any investments that was looted away by those End SARS Thugs protesters. secondly you were among the happiest people when there civil unrest in the land simply because of your political ambitions but you forgot that the violent attack will reach your turn if not early subsided .Don't think you are free from these attacks bcs you are among the past leaders that landed Nigeria into all these mes . There is no more time for emotional write up like this .Hunger is attacking nigerians ,SARS are attacking Nigerians, Thugs and bad characters are dominating our societies ,some people are dishing out palliatives ,words of caution to be peaceful, some are loosing out their belonging forcefully due to protest and hunger in the land but only what you can dish out is to attack Tinubu that doesn't have ball to dictate anything in Nigeria than politic .you are all the same If another protest comes it will reach your turn too Nigeria Youth are not happy with all of you .

Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by adekolaelect(m): 5:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Fani you can say all this simply because you don't have any investments that was looted away by those End SARS Thugs protesters. secondly you were among the happiest people when there civil unrest in the land simply because of your political ambitions but you forgot that the violent attack will reach your turn if not early subsided .Don't think you are free from these attacks bcs you are among the past leaders that landed Nigeria into all these mes . There is no more time for emotional write up like this .Hunger is attacking nigerians ,SARS are attacking Nigerians, Thugs and bad characters are dominating our societies ,some people are dishing out palliatives ,words of caution to be peaceful, some are loosing out their belonging forcefully due to protest and hunger in the land but only what you can dish out is to attack Tinubu that doesn't have ball to dictate anything in Nigeria than politic .you are all the same If another protest comes it will reach your turn too Nigeria Youths are not happy with all of you .

Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by Racoon(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2020
How can Bola Tinubu be asking stupid questions when peaceful protesters were fired upon? I wonder how this man sleep @ night with all these support for all the atrocities being committed by this government because of his obsession for power.

1 Like

Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by sapientia(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
I cant forget "where are the cows"?

or

"Is Evans a herdsman?"

Am not too surprised

1 Like

Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by jlinkd78(m): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Following
Re: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - Fani-kayode by DMerciful(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
BAT from hell of a truth!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React After Nigerian Army Said They Are Not Happy Gov Sanwo-olu Denied / Tomorrow 18th Ensars Protest / Fani Kayode Tackles Buba Galadima On Igbo Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.