Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Tomorrow 18th Ensars Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tomorrow 18th Ensars Protest (744 Views)

Video: Falz Lead Ensars Protest Today With Coffin In Lekki / #ENSARS arsonist; Chinasa Michael picture reveal, he is Peter Obi supporter / 2019: Campaign Officially Starts Tomorrow 18th November 2018: INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomorrow 18th Ensars Protest by Tego(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2020
What is your take on this? #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th. What do you think about it?
Re: Tomorrow 18th Ensars Protest by Okoroawusa: 9:24am On Nov 17, 2020
He should continue...
Re: Tomorrow 18th Ensars Protest by helinues: 9:32am On Nov 17, 2020
No room for anarchy.

Proud boys are at alert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomorrow 18th Ensars Protest by samyj2477: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2020
I won't encourage the youth to protest on ENDSARS matters again. Any endsars protest is useless and baseless now.

If the youths are serious they should protest on any of the following
#RestructureNigeriaNow
#EndBadGovernance
#BackToRegionalism

Endsars protest is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow 18th Ensars Protest by TooMuchStuff: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2020
samyj2477:
I won't encourage the youth to protest on ENDSARS matters again. Any endsars protest is useless and baseless now.
If the youths are serious they should protest on any of the following
#RestructureNigeriaNow
#EndBadGovernance
#BackToRegionalism
#DivideNigeriaNow
Endsars protest is a waste of time.

Completed
Re: Tomorrow 18th Ensars Protest by Kyase(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2020
Dear Nigerian army.

We the real patriots, urge you to use life ammo on any anarchist, sponsored to cause chaos in the country, we are behind you and please this time, leave no witness.
Thank you

Yours patriotic

Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow 18th Ensars Protest by Kyase(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2020
grin
helinues:
No room for anarchy.

Proud boys are at alert
Re: Tomorrow 18th Ensars Protest by samyj2477: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Completed
hahaha
Re: Tomorrow 18th Ensars Protest by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2020
I been waiting for protest like I'm going mad. THANKS TO JAH
Re: Tomorrow 18th Ensars Protest by Jostoman: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2020
Kyase:
Dear Nigerian army.

We the real patriots, urge you to use life ammo on any anarchist, sponsored to cause chaos in the country, we are behind you and please this time, leave no witness.
Thank you

Yours patriotic

Nigerians
nairaland people this is one of the useless post I was telling you people the other day.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Denied Weapons, Nigeria Will Remains At Terrorists' Mercy - Lai Mohammed / Did You Know That President Buhari ... / THROWBACK: Day Lam Adesina Clashed With Buhari, Marwa, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.