Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday — Lawmaker SOB Agunbiade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday — Lawmaker SOB Agunbiade (288 Views)

Political Thugs Attack Nathaniel Agunbiade's House, Properties Destroyed / Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out / Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday — Lawmaker SOB Agunbiade by JIGGYBOY(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2020
Majority Leader of Lagos State House of Assembly, Sanai Agunbiade aka SOB, has reacted to the invasion of his residence by hoodlums, who carted away COVID-19 palliatives, on Friday, October 23.

Agunbiade, in a statement yesterday said:

“For my birthday on 25th October 2020, I have sent out, through my Media Team, notice of my intention to give support to 50 widows who have already been nominated by different groups in a programme christened Widows Mite for Widows.

Also, to distribute to some vulnerable and indigent individuals across the three local councils of my constituency, some palliative materials donated by the state and federal governments, as well as myself.

The barbaric event of Friday is though shocking but like a dolphin which is happy even in the middle of giant waves and horrible storm, I am stable and my faith in the mercy and grace of God is very fat.

For certain the looters are not #Endsars protesters because the youth in Ikorodu engaged in very peaceful and well coordinated protest. The perpetrators of the attack on my house are group of assailants on a mission targeted at my life.”

CREDITS : http://pecohubmedia.com/i-wanted-to-share-looted-palliatives-on-my-birthday-lawmaker-sob-agunbiade/

Re: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday — Lawmaker SOB Agunbiade by donbachi(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2020
To make it look like u bought them...mugu.

2 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday — Lawmaker SOB Agunbiade by Raysleek: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Your birthday came early bros.

2 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday — Lawmaker SOB Agunbiade by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Yes wetin happen? Anyone that is not happy with it should go and collect his palliative from Peter Obi and James Nwafor

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday — Lawmaker SOB Agunbiade by Patented: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Empty head
Re: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday — Lawmaker SOB Agunbiade by MagicBishop: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
This SOB (how fitting ) wanted to use the donated palliatives for his own personal glory and political grand standing.

2 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday — Lawmaker SOB Agunbiade by MagicBishop: 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Raysleek:
Your birthday came early bros.

5 STAR post.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Go After Looters, Hoodlums, COAS Orders Military Commanders, Field Officers / CAN Kicks Against Move To Regulate Social Media / Young Nigerian-born Democrat,oye, Elected As United States House Of Representati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.