Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday (67726 Views)

Political Thugs Attack Nathaniel Agunbiade's House, Properties Destroyed / Sanai Agunbiade: ENDSARS Has Political Undertone, Influencers Must Be Fished Out / Majority Leader, Hon. Sanai Agunbiade Want Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
I wanted to share looted palliatives on my birthday – Lagos lawmaker, SOB Agunbiade.

A lawmaker, Sanai Agunbiade aka SOB, has reacted to the invasion of his residence by hoodlums.

Agunbiade is the Majority Leader of Lagos State House of Assembly.

On Friday, an irate mob stormed his house in Ikorodu and carted away COVID-19 palliatives.

Agunbiade (Ikorodu Constituency 1), in a statement on Saturday, described the incident as a planned attack.

The legislator said he got intelligence reports of “the plan to exterminate” him but took it as unfounded rumours.

The All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain added that the palliatives were to be shared on his birthday on Sunday.

The assembly member recalled that at the peak of the pandemic, he personally distributed palliatives to his constituents more than three times.

“For my birthday on 25th October 2020, I have sent out, through my Media Team, notice of my intention to give support to 50 widows who have already been nominated by different groups in a programme christened Widows Mite for Widows and also distribute to some vulnerable and indigent individuals across the three local councils of my constituency, some palliative materials donated by the state and federal governments, as well as myself.”

Agunbiade decried that the same items were those stolen from his house.

“The barbaric event of Friday is though shocking but like a dolphin which is happy even in the middle of giant waves and horrible storm, I am stable and my faith in the mercy and grace of God is very fat. For certain the looters are not #Endsars protesters because the youth in Ikorodu engaged in very peaceful and well coordinated protest. The perpetrators of the attack on my house are group of assailants on a mission targeted at my life.”

Agunbiade regretted that his certificates, travelling passports of his family and other valuables were stolen.

He lamented his wardrobe and that of the wife were ransacked.

Agunbiade, however, expressed gratitude to God that no life was lost during the incident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d9aoklEg7s

https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/24/i-wanted-to-share-looted-palliatives-on-my-birthday-lagos-lawmaker-sob-agunbiade-videos/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
The wicked shall not go unpunished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kAaIIoJrmA

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
The palliatives were supposed to be for COVID-19 lockdown. They are not your father’s property. People starved during the lockdown because you had plans to throw a lavish birthday bash with the palliatives. Greedy man.

1148 Likes 80 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Soulsymbol99: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Will u keepkwayet!so until is ur birthday, people can die of hunger angry

590 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by IGBOSON1: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
So meanwhile the people the palliatives were meant for should starve just because you want to be shine-shine bobo on your birthday!?

484 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
saaphiere:

The assembly member recalled that at the peak of the pandemic, he personally distributed palliatives to his constituents more than three times.

This is bad.. Opposition parties are now using this opportunity to target and exterminate our leaders, but they will fail, as always! Especially in Lagos. They know they are not loved by the people, and out of jealousy, decided to unleash terror - through their hoodlums - on prominent Lagos leaders, like Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Sanai Agunbiade, among others.

But let them know that no matter how hard they try, the blood of Jesus has already covered our leaders. They'll continue to fail, and fail, and fail, until the long arm of the law catches up with them..

God bless Nigeria.

18 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Paperwhite(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
See this wicked soul.Why are these people like this? Just imagine playing politics with people lives.To think that this is one of the wicked soul legalizing the corruption of speaker of the Lagos HOA that is also distributing #50 Agege bread to his constituent is really so sorry.

So the dying masses should wait for palliatives that government, NGOs or good hearted people gave to cushion the effect of the COVID19 till your birthday? God pls punish this evil people nah.Well, the people have taken what rightfully belongs to them.

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by baby124: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Are you mad? Wetin concern hungry people with your birthday? Palliatives donated to them, you want to claim the glory? Na you give them the palliative? This one is insane. Ikorodu people don’t vote this fool again.

281 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by BERNIMOORE: 9:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Now we know why there is Artificial poverty...so as to control people minds.who even ask for explanation?

119 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

This is bad.. Opposition parties are now using this opportunity to target and exterminate our leaders, but they will fail, as always! Especially in Lagos. They know they are not loved by the people, and out of jealousy, decided to unleash terror - through their hoodlums - on prominent Lagos leaders, like Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Sanai Agunbiade, among others.

But let them know that no matter how hard they try, the blood of Jesus has already covered our leaders. They'll continue to fail, and fail, and fail, until the long arm of the law catches up with them..

God bless Nigeria.

Jesus Christ is nobody's mate... Stop using his name unnecessarily.
2nd commandment ....."thou shall not call the name of the Lord thou God in vain... "

Polithieficians don't deserve his protection.

200 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Did you watch the video?

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
saaphiere:
Did you watch the video?

My sister, I did.. This looting has been hijacked by evil opposition parties to settle scores.

Nigeria go better.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Villagemeat: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Go for brain check up urgently. Idat
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Jesus Christ is nobody's mate... Stop using his name unnecessarily.
2nd commandment ....."thou shall not call the name of the Lord thou God in vain... "

Polithieficians don't deserve his protection.

My brother, you don't have to tell me how to use the name of my Lord and Savior. If Jesus doesn't want me to use His name, He'll tell me. You are not His PA.. And stop quoting the old testament when it favours you.

God bless us all.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, I did.. This looting has been hijacked by evil opposition parties to settle scores.

Nigeria go better.
This Twitter guy says the items were meant for his birthday. Watch the video you'll see covid19 label on the items meant for his birthday.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
saaphiere:
This Twitter guy says the items were meant for his birthday. Watch the video you'll see covid19 label on the items meant for his birthday.

My sister, I am not disputing that. The legislator has already informed us why, which is true. He has already distributed palliatives thrice...

However, this attack, including that on Tinubu, Oba of Lagos, etc is a coordinated one, with the fingerprints of opposition parties all over it.. These evil forces have hijacked these ongoing looting and hooliganism to settle political scores..

But Nigeria must better.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Abbeyme: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
That is the height of irresponsibility.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by obi2eze: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Imagine

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by sirblend: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Damage control.

Lol

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Criminals

Lie Mohammed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Na Ogun go kill you on your birthday.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by omoadeleye(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Werey re oo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by superior1: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
(Son of Bitch) SOB Agunbiade

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by IamWonderful: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
You want to share palliatives meant for COVID 19 on your birthday, animalistic behavior, thief

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by fefenoble88: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
U go die b4 dat birthday idiot

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Emmatech1996: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
If I call dx man a certified criminal....I no talk bad thing

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by chicoMX(m): 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by aspirebig: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Story

Since April, what month are we in now?

These guys are all LIARS. Recall these criminals. We cannot continue like this. Is it Buhari that kept the palliative too?

Finally, they will share half bag of rice and two cartons of indomie for a whole street, if at all they will share.

They will also inflate the logistics cost, cost of buying and storage. Everything in billions, but you still hoard the ones for the common man.

Shameless thieves.

Poverty HQ of the world. Celebrating 60 years of darkness, after selling crude oil for over five decades.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by QuinieR(f): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
You wanted to do show off on your birthday by sharing Covid19 palliative to pple abii
May thunder strike you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by ODJ124(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin grin

hmm.. no manner excuse we nor go hear

Thread seen...

5 Likes

Re: Sanai Agunbiade: I Wanted To Share Looted Palliatives On My Birthday by Commentor: 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
The dunce should be recalled.

Does this fool even understand why he was voted?

Palliatives at a time of lockdown requires no ceremony.

You make it your priority and get on with it.

Making a political show, using your Birthday as a cover is not only insensitive but criminal.

Twit.

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cost Of Nomination Form For Primaries: Texas In USA Vs Nigeria / Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.