Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

An Officer OneToo Many!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Officer OneToo Many!! (219 Views)

I Fell In Love With Obi 17 Years Ago As An Officer In Onitsha. John Enechche / "ESN Member" That Confessed Is Actually An Officer Of The Nigerian Army. / What An Officer Was Spotted Doing In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Officer OneToo Many!! by Karemarealty288(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
Rabiu Garba is the DPO at fegge Onitsha
=He built a borehole for the neighborhood without any fund raising
=He organizes soccer tournaments for the youth
=He has attended almost every church and event in the area
He had nothing to do with tribe or religion.

Re: An Officer OneToo Many!! by Oche211(m): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeria Police Force have dedicated some officers. It's just that there are many bad ones and they spoil the good deeds of the few good ones.

But this officer deserves to be celebrated though cos to see good police officers is hard.

(1) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Shares Post Stating That Buhari Shared Covid-19 Palliatives And.... / I Forgive Those Who Accused Me Of Hoarding COVID-19 Palliatives – Humanitarian M / Senate, FG Disagree Over N5bn Bailout For Aviation Operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.