Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

"ESN Member" That Confessed Is Actually An Officer Of The Nigerian Army. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "ESN Member" That Confessed Is Actually An Officer Of The Nigerian Army. (979 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / How We Killed Soldiers, Police Officers – IPOB/ESN Member (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"ESN Member" That Confessed Is Actually An Officer Of The Nigerian Army. by donnie(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2021
Facebook post reads...

This is the ESN member that confessed to Nigerian Army, how ESN killed 10 girls for charms, lie and deception can only last for a while. God bless ESN, God bless MNK, All hail Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "ESN Member" That Confessed Is Actually An Officer Of The Nigerian Army. by Harrymig1(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2021
This is serious
Re: "ESN Member" That Confessed Is Actually An Officer Of The Nigerian Army. by motymop: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2021
Ipob cheap propaganda, i usually don't comment to anything ipob but i watched the video interview, the man in the picture isn't a army officer, neither did he go for any army training, according to the inteview, he is a dropout, didn't finish ss3 and also didn't write waec.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "ESN Member" That Confessed Is Actually An Officer Of The Nigerian Army. by MrColdsweat: 9:01am On Jul 05, 2021
NIGERIAN ARMY=UNKNOWN GUNMEN

4 Likes

Re: "ESN Member" That Confessed Is Actually An Officer Of The Nigerian Army. by Baawaa(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2021
This government and propaganda sha!
Re: "ESN Member" That Confessed Is Actually An Officer Of The Nigerian Army. by nairalandankrah: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2021
shocked MNK VINDICATED ONCE AGAIN
Though I never believed the initial story in the first place..

1 Like

Re: "ESN Member" That Confessed Is Actually An Officer Of The Nigerian Army. by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Meanwhile grin grin grin

Re: "ESN Member" That Confessed Is Actually An Officer Of The Nigerian Army. by PrinceOfLagos: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Well written script

I was laughing at the guys interview

He wouldn't allow the question to land before throwing answers , who does that grin

Staged bullshit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "ESN Member" That Confessed Is Actually An Officer Of The Nigerian Army. by donphilopus: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2021
His name is Onye Army. He claimed he unsuccessfully applied for recruitment into the Nigerian Army multiple times. That camouflage might have been stolen from a soldier.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "ESN Member" That Confessed Is Actually An Officer Of The Nigerian Army. by EXTompolo: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2021
I remember those days when anything you read on nairaland front-page is truth worthy and verifiable and you dont need to check elsewhere to confirm any news there..

Now a days, the front-page is filled with lies.
With The mods doing as they like!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "ESN Member" That Confessed Is Actually An Officer Of The Nigerian Army. by Nbotee(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2021
motymop:
Ipob cheap propaganda, i usually don't comment to anything ipob but i watched the video interview, the man in the picture isn't a army officer, neither did he go for any army training, according to the inteview, he is a dropout, didn't finish ss3 and also didn't write waec.

So from looking at someone U'll know if they are army officers or not. So do SARS officers look like police officers?
Re: "ESN Member" That Confessed Is Actually An Officer Of The Nigerian Army. by durangokid: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2021
motymop:
. Its like you know they guy very well, even from home, you need to update us more about him
Re: "ESN Member" That Confessed Is Actually An Officer Of The Nigerian Army. by Mynd44: 9:29am On Jul 05, 2021
No. He is an impostor

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1)

Secession: President Buhari Moves To Stop Agitation In Cameroon / Shocking! How & Why Uche Nwosu Was Stopped, (lessons For Soludo) / Is Osinbajo Running For President Come 2023?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.