Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft (1124 Views)

It Is DAFT To Demand National Break Up While You Live In Other Parts Of Nigeria. / APC, PDP Fight Over Failure To Restructure Nigeria Since 1999 / We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by BigBashiru: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
USA is 52 States strong with no quest for restructuring. Nigeria is just about the size of texas and ppl are calling for restructuring. Very telling about Nigerians as a people. Self self self me me me. Even after restructuring the clans will start calling for further break up of the land into smaller bits.

If each state start controlling it's resources, the lga with the resources will also start clamouring for the state to be divided into lgas and let each lga control it's own resources.

It's a curse guys.... if have a chance to pls go abroad and stay there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by Metaltears: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
You stated your point but your title is rude , hostile and abusive

So alot of people who should ordinarily contribute intelligently may not

Try and edit the title

7 Likes

Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by BUSINESSMAN2: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
It seems you don't know what Nigeriand mean restructuring.
Stop embarrassing yourself. USA is well structured and so don't need restructuring

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by Pecuman: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
BigBashiru:
USA is 52 States strong with no quest for restructuring. Nigeria is just about the size of texas and ppl are calling for restructuring. Very telling about Nigerians as a people. Self self self me me me. Even after restructuring the clans will start calling for further break up of the land into smaller bits.

If each state start controlling it's resources, the lga with the resources will also start clamouring for the state to be divided into lgas and let each lga control it's own resources.

And Nigeria has a Population 2/3rd of America. We are governing people not land.

Also India has 22 states and has 5 times more people than USA, effective governing is more than just number of states.

If anything, restructuring would see the creation of larger states not smaller one.

Restructuring is about giving people control of their own resources and Destiny, it is about decentralization, it is about creating more effective governance.

It is obvious you have never actually listened to any of the proposals on restructuring so shut up.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Restructuring is the best, no more dog killing bushmeat pikin while breastfeeding it own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by BigBashiru: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pecuman:

And Nigeria has a Population 2/3rd of America. We are governing people not land.

Also India has 22 states and has 5 times more people than USA, effective governing is more than just number of states.

If anything, restructuring would see the creation of larger states not smaller one.

Restructuring is about giving people control of their own resources and Destiny, it is about decentralization, it is about creating more effective governance.

It is obvious you have never actually listened to any of the proposals on restructuring so shut up.

After the restructuring the lga with the resources will start asking for further break up so the lga will control it's own resources

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by Lagoon0: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
BigBashiru:
USA is 52 States strong with no quest for restructuring. into lgas and let each lga control it's own resources.

Had it been you read before posting thread it would have been better sad
You don't even know what restructuring means.
Since you use USA as an example why not open another thread asking why daft government don't want state to control their resources like the same USA Iranu

3 Likes

Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by kollinzgee(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
So easy to spot a notherner..
Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by limeta(f): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
Aboki why this
Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by MAGG0T(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sure the cow rearers are afraid of restructuring and breaking up in this country....they can't survive...it

1 Like

Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by overall90: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
when an illiterate wants to sound educated .mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by NaMe4: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Just open mouth waaaaa!

Assignment for OP - Go learn about the concept of Restructuring, then report back and explain what you learnt!

2 Likes

Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by prophetfire: 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

. USA is practising true federalism if you are too ignorant to know. All the calls for restructuring is a call for a people oriented Constitution based on true federalism. You are the one that is daft here.

7 Likes

Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by baby124: 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nigeria will restructure in your life time and not in the distant future. You will shed blood.
Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by Whois(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Op seems to be ignorant. Right now we're merely living in a nation/region but with restructuring each zone will focus and build their nation/region at own pace. Understood?

1 Like

Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by capatainrambo: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

No America is a federation - there's federal allocation - share proof that each state controls it's own resources
there is a federal allocation does not negate the fact that states control everything within them. Only tax is paid to the federal authorities
Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by RomanianNinja: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
Dear Op, sense is obviously far from you.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

What a d0m d0m to compare Nigeria and US in regard to restructuring.
Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

perhaps you don't know wat restructuring is all about!

2 Likes

Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by Pecuman: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

After the restructuring the lga with the resources will start asking for further break up so the lga will control it's own resources

Again, you don't seem to understand the restructuring argument.

Under restructuring, the number of states would actually be reduced (btw 3 and 12).
Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by SIONKPO1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

You are.just too dull,US practices resource control and each state havls its own police and nepotism is not that high there compared to here
Abeg crawl back to the hole you came from
Asap
Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by MagicBishop: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
[s][left]
BigBashiru:
USA is 52 States strong with no quest for restructuring. Nigeria is just about the size of texas[color=#000000][/color] and ppl are calling for restructuring. Very telling about Nigerians as a people. Self self self me me me. Even after restructuring the clans will start calling for further break up of the land into smaller bits.

[/s]

Don't you have quaranic recitals to rehearse?

1 Like

Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by MagicBishop: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

If it leads to every house being an LG , fine! As long as that is what the people want.

Your parasitic existence is about to end.

Go and learn a trade or skill .
Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by blacknp(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Pecuman:

Your own imagination, who asked you for your misconstrued opinion? As if it counts.
Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by blacknp(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
MagicBishop:

If it leads to every house being an LG , fine! As long as that is what the people want.

Your parasitic existence is about to end.

Go and learn a trade or skill .
What is about to end? even if they change the constitution today, which is impossible you will not feel any effect for at least 10 years, so why so excited, or you think it is overnight success? The one of 1999 you have not benefited from, you are shouting for a new one? Those enjoying today will still be the same ones enjoying under any other new so called Constitution, so keep dreaming.
Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by nedekid: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
BigBashiru:

And is that a problem?
Let's get to the river, and we will cross it.
Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by MagicBishop: 3:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
blacknp:
Whay is about to end? even if they change the constitution today, you will not feel any effect for at least 10 years, so why so excited, or you think it is overnight success.

Who wants restructuring?

Since you refuse to negotiate we will simply leave.

And if the Constitutional review is pointless as you suggest why are you afraid of reviewing it?

Yeye.

That rail way Amaechi is building to Niger Republic, get used to using it because we are leaving you backward parasites .
Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by IamPlato(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
All Of You Are Fvcking Wicked. Nobody Could Even Support The OP At Some Point.

Na wa oh.

Any way, guy I Support You Jor, i Will Support you With Sense so That Next Time You Can Think With it wink

2 Likes

Re: Why The Call To Restructure Nigeria Is Daft by blacknp(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
MagicBishop:

Who wants restructuring?

Since you refuse to negotiate we will simply leave.

And if the Constitutional review is pointless as you suggest why are you afraid of reviewing it?

Yeye.

That rail way Amaechi is building to Niger Republic, get used to using it because we are leaving you backward parasites .

Empty Barrel pigeon chest beater, go to where, Cameroon Gabon, or Equatorial Guinea? Who has stopped you from leaving Nigeria? Isn’t your mentor in the United Kingdom today, did anyone stop him from leaving Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi kanu Goes Silence / Igbos Are Really Sensible I Love Them For This- Story / How CCTV Camera Caught Nollywood Actor Baba Ijesha- PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.