Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola (1921 Views)

$3.5 Billion Loan: Femi Falana Threatens To Sue FG / APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel / Tompolo ‘contract': NIMASA Threatens To Sue APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 10, 2011
Baaba Randuuuu want to sue fashola

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201103103344246

The governorship candidate of the Social Democratic Mega Party in Lagos State, Chief Jaiye Randle, is concluding plans to take the state Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), to court over the governor’s comments during a debate among the governorship candidates in the state.

The debate, organised by Channels TV and ThisDay, had featured five candidates. In the course of the debate, Randle had complained about his failure to have access to the governor. Fashola replied that Randle wanted to see him about the criminal case he had in court and about the house he built on a drain which constituted environmental nuisance.

Speaking at a news conference in Lagos on Wednesday where he highlighted his programmes for Lagos State, Randle said the accusations were untrue and his wanting to see the governor had nothing to do with any case in court. He said he had written to the governor seeking audience and itemised the reasons he was asking to see the governor, which did not include any court case. Randle wondered why the governor, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, would make claims that he didn’t substantiate. He said he was ready to publish his letter to show the truth to the public.

Randle said, “He has not heard the last of the issues. My lawyers are still studying everything and we will take the right action soon. It is just that the elections are serious business and we don’t want to detract from that for now. I assure you, he has not heard the last of it. I know it was a debate. You can say what you like but it must be truthful and verifiable. My lawyers are asking for the verbatim tape.”

Randle said he had hesitated to take up issues with Fashola because his father took him like a son when he (Randle) first qualified as an accountant 40 years ago and Fashola’s father was working in the firm he audited. He further denied that his house was built on a drainage, saying he passed through five government agencies before he was given Certificate of Occupancy. He said he met all the prerequisite conditions and he had never violated any of the terms the state gave him.

“What actually happened and which he cannot say is that the open space next door was never meant to be allocated to anybody on the Masterplan. It was supposed to be an open space but they have built on it and that is where there is a problem, not my house. That was the only open space in the whole of VI.”

Responding to questions, he said his case with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission was based on a petition sent in by a malevolent person, saying he had long been cleared. He never sought the governor’s intervention while it lasted. He said that he tried to solicit a monument to be built in the memory of the first Mayor of Lagos State, especially since ‘lesser mortals have such in Lagos state.’
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by semid4lyfe(m): 6:13am On Mar 10, 2011
Hmmm, Randle is definitely taking this too far. . . . undecided
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 10, 2011
Funny
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by yemmight(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2011
We never start election the guy done dey go to court. I can understand his pain.
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 10, 2011
Randle said he had hesitated to take up issues with Fashola because his father took him like a son when he (Randle) first qualified as an accountant 40 years ago and Fashola’s father was working in the firm he audited. He further denied that his house was built on a drainage, saying he passed through five government agencies before he was given Certificate of Occupancy. He said he met all the prerequisite conditions and he had never violated any of the terms the state gave him.

this daft eediot is a shinig example of why his generation has failed nigeria

please carry your ridiculous politics of patronage and shove it. daft uppity eejit
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by seunlayi(m): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2011
The man has some points. But he should probably overlook the issue
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by Sagamite(m): 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2011
oyb:

this daft eediot is a shinig example of why his generation has failed nigeria

please carry your ridiculous politics of patronage and shove it. daft uppity eejit

A completely moooronic man that thinks continuous storytelling of history is a sign of high intellect, quoting years is a sign of quality of experience and being old is an entitlement to reverence.

A Foooooooooool with a capital "F"!

A decrepit thinker with nothing to offer.
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by BigB11(m): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2011
I witnessed the debate and saw what happened.
As much as I honestly admire Fashola, my conclusion after I saw what went down during the debate is: Fashola is another uncivilized stu pid @@s. His comment was completely uncalled for. In fact, any smart politician would have taken advantage of Mr.Randle's statement. Of course, the F00lish, but polished area boy (Fashola) lost his cool and systematically called Mr.Randle a criminal. (Pls folks,take a time out and get to know this quiet, well established and the root of lagos called the Randle's family). They are not thieves like other leaders in the country.

The drama started when Randle stated that he has been trying to reach Fashola to connect the wife (90yrs old) the first mayor of Lagos state to him for the past few months; in fact, the poor old woman has already tried for over a year to reach this same Fashola. He (randle) concluded that if folks like himself and the wife of the first mayor of Lagos state can not reach Gov Fashola, what hope do common Lagosians have?

Looking at the age of the Old lady' age of Mr.Randle and the positions of both parties, all Fashola should have said was: I did not know that you have been trying to reach me; I'm sorry. As we all know, it is election time and the end of my 1st term. I have been extremely busy lately, but I will make it my personal business to reach out to Chief Mrs XYZ (the wife of the first mayor of Lagos state). I'm very sorry.

But the area boy came out swinging like he lost his mind.

I wasn't impressed by his action at all. I hope he recognizes his mistake and fix it right away.
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by Sagamite(m): 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2011
Big B1:

As much as I honestly admire Fashola, my conclusion after I saw what went down during the debate is: Fashola is another uncivilized stu pid @@s. His comment was completely uncalled for. In fact, any smart politician would have taken advantage of Mr.Randle's statement. Of course, the F00lish, but polished area boy (Fashola) lost his cool and systematically called Mr.Randle a criminal. (Pls folks,take a time out and get to know this quiet, well established and the root of lagos called the Randle's family). They are not thieves like other leaders in the country.

The drama started when Randle stated that he has been trying to reach Fashola to connect the wife (90yrs old) the first mayor of Lagos state to him for the past few months; in fact, the poor old woman has already tried for over a year to reach this same Fashola. He (randle) concluded that if folks like himself and the wife of the first mayor of Lagos state can not reach Gov Fashola, what hope do common Lagosians have?

Looking at the age of the Old lady' age of Mr.Randle and the positions of both parties, all Fashola should have said was: I did not know that you have been trying to reach me; I'm sorry. As we all know, it is election time and the end of my 1st term. I have been extremely busy lately, but I will make it my personal business to reach out to Chief Mrs XYZ (the wife of the first mayor of Lagos state). I'm very sorry.

I wasn't impressed by his action at all. I hope he recognizes his mistake and fix it right away.

Point out how fashola called him a criminal. The video links are on youtube. Show us.

No 2, is a governorship debate the place to raise issue about not having access to a governor and personal issues? You don't think that is reetarded? You think it makes sense?

No 3, who the fck are JK Randle and whoever's spouse to have some kind of "birth-right" to see the governor? Explain to me.
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by violent(m): 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2011
Big B1:

Dude, there are more than 17 million people in Lagos State, and if given the opportunity, more than half would relish a meeting with the governor. Do you suppose Fashola has no other responsibility than to meet with every attention seeking Tim, Tam and Tom Tom?
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by BigB11(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2011
Sagamite, if you want us to discuss what went down during the debate you need to first simmer yourself down.

I do not need any video link, I witnessed the debate and also saw what happened after the debate.

Randle's point was Lagosians should be able to reach their governor, either 1 on 1 or via text or via email or via an associate of the governor.
I think his point is very relevant and an incredible point for the debate.

And finally, don't be lazy, get to know more about the root of Lagos and the great people of Lagos State.

FYI: I do not think Mr.Randle feels governorship position is his birth right; I think this is why he's contesting for the position just like any other citizen.

My man do your assignment and stop capitalizing on things you clearly do not know.

I guess, we can not blame Tinubu for picking his wife, who happens not to be from Lagos to contest for Lagos state senatorial position. Are you telling me that nobody else among the real Lagosians is capable of effectively representing Lagos state in Abuja?

Let us all wake up and accept spade for spade and not for snake.
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by Sagamite(m): 5:20pm On Mar 10, 2011
Big B1:

Sagamite, if you want us to discuss what went down during the debate you need to first simmer yourself down.

I do not need any video link, I witnessed the debate and also saw what happened after the debate.

Randle's point was Lagosians should be able to reach their governor, either 1 on 1 or via text or via email or via an associate of the governor.
I think his point is very relevant and an incredible point for the debate.

And finally, don't be lazy, get to know more about the root of Lagos and the great people of Lagos State.

FYI: I do not think Mr.Randle feels governorship position is his birth right; I think this is why he's contesting for the position just like any other citizen.

My man do your assignment and stop capitalizing on things you clearly do not know.

I guess, we can not blame Tinubu for picking his wife, who happens not to be from Lagos to contest for Lagos state senatorial position. Are you telling me that nobody else among the real Lagosians is capable of effectively representing Lagos state in Abuja?

Let us all wake up and accept spade for spade and not for snake.

As Violent said, there are 17m Lagosians. How do you expect Fashola to be able to meet even a quarter of them 1-on-1 at their request.

That said, the same Fashola said on the debate the he and all his staff have phones and emails where he responds to at least 200 people a day.

And most critical of all, people have representatives at both federal and state level. Those are the people you should have access to see at request. They are first point of contact.

So what is your point or JK Randle's point?

I am not lazy, you need to learn to read. What I said was birth-right to see governor not be governor. Comprehende?
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by seanet02: 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2011
This is pure madnes by this Baba Randu, how come you expect somebody that is the Governor to see over 17 million people, If not that he is ret ;Darded, how come he did not reply Fashola instantly that it was not a criminal case he went to see him for. Agba osi. Agba matole
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by BigB11(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2011
Violent, I'm not Mr. Randle's supporter. My focus is only on comporting yourself as a governor correctly and addressing issues without displaying an area boy behavior.

I do not expect Fashola to meet with everybody. But if you listen very carefully to Randle's statement, a real politician would have identified this statement as a trap and would have immediately taken advantage of the statement by addressing it with style and class.

FYI: Fashola is currently trying to reach out to Mr.Randle to apologize.
Obviously he has realized that he did not handle the situation correctly. And I can not blame you folks for not getting it, I guess one has to be there to understand what Fashola has done incorrectly.

Style, class, respect, integrity, and common sense; all were missing during the debate.
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by Sagamite(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2011
seanet02:

This is pure madnes by this Baba Randu, how come you expect somebody that is the Governor to see over 17 million people, If not that he is ret ;Darded, how come he did not reply Fashola instantly that it was not a criminal case he went to see him for. Agba osi. Agba matole

I don't even think that was the case. I think it is Big B1 that is twisting the truth for "Baba Quoting years to prove intelligence".

What "Baba Quoting years to prove intelligence" really meant was that people like him should have a privilege to see a Governor upon request and wanted to ask on TV why Fashola has not granted a "whole" him, that was the 45th person to be a qualified accountant in Oshodi, audience. Is that the place or occassion or purpose of the event? His plan was to humiliate Fashola and say he does not have regards for elders. And Fashola showed he will not let regards for Elders be used as a weapon to demand help for a criminal case. grin
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by Sagamite(m): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2011
Big B1:

Violent, I'm not Mr. Randle's supporter. My focus is only on comporting yourself as a governor correctly and addressing issues without displaying an area boy behavior.

I do not expect Fashola to meet with everybody. But if you listen very carefully to Randle's statement, a real politician would have identified this statement as a trap and would have immediately taken advantage of the statement by addressing it with style and class.

Obviously he has realized that he did not handle the situation correctly. And I can not blame you folks for not getting it, I guess one has to be there to understand what Fashola has done incorrectly.

Style, class, respect, integrity, and common sense; all were missing during the debate.

Style, class, respect, integrity, and common sense were in the debate. JK Randle was just not one of those that had it. He was an embarassment to himself, looked like joke and showed men like him have no relevance in Nigeria's governance anymore and should not have even had any before.
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2011
Baba Randy respect yaself oh
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by Sagamite(m): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2011
No wonder Nigeria is in the shyt it is in.

No one in UK can sit and state he is offended that he was denied his right to see Mayor of London even if he was a triple Nobel Prize winner and the daughter of the First UK Ambassador to UN asked for his influence. Some useless old man thinks because he has some quack accountancy firm, it is his birth-right.
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by violent(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2011
Big B1:

What exactly do you term as "Area boy behavior"?

The governor said and i quote[i] "The first time you tried to see me was on a criminial court case which you were involved in, but the Attorney General of the state was already handling that situation, the second time you tried to see me was regarding your house that was built on a drainage, and there's simply no point in you seeing me, all we are asking is that you should go and do the right thing''[/i]

Pa Randle said in the end  "Awon omo ti o leko" meaning[i] "kids without proper upbringing"[/i]

Pray tell, which of the two statements comes across more like an "area boy behavior"?. . .how do you know Fashola is now trying to apologize to Pa Randle, someone told you so? or Fashola mentioned it?

I would suspect you are probably running on high emotions and probably judged the governor on the African mentality of "the younger ones have to respect the older ones", how about Pa Randle show some respect too?

I don't see anyone nailing Randle to the cross for saying the governor lacked proper upbringing, shouldn't the governor be demanding an apology too?
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by Sagamite(m): 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2011
violent:

how about Pa Randle show some respect too?

How about Pa Randle show some wisdom, and approach, that will entitle and afford him respect?  undecided

Is that the place or occassion or purpose of the event for his personal vendetta?

Awon Agbaya ti won niwo. (Badly behaved older person)

Respect or apologise to who? That is how some reetards abuse the benefits culture accrues to them.
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by violent(m): 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2011
Sagamite:

How about Pa Randle show some wisdom, and approach, that will entitle and afford him respect?  undecided

Is that the place or occassion or purpose of the event for his personal vendetta?

Awon Agbaya ti won niwo. (Badly behaved older person)

**off topic***

You interpreted that wrongly, it actually means "worthless old fools"

but men, you've got some Yoruba paraphrases that i can only hear from my older uncle. Most people would have stopped at "Awon Agbaya". . you including "ti won niwo" makes you come across as someone with strong traditional ties.
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by Sagamite(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2011
violent:

**off topic***

You interpreted that wrongly, it actually means "worthless old fools"

but men, you've got some Yoruba paraphrases that i can only hear from my older uncle. Most people would have stopped at "Awon Agbaya". . you including "ti won niwo" makes you come across as someone with strong traditional ties.

My friend, why you dey open my yansh for public. grin grin grin grin

I wasn't sure I intepreted it well but I felt my intepretation would be close anyway. grin

No strong traditional ties o. It is just a recollection of something I have heard in Shagamu. grin
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by congoshine(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2011
Big B1:

I do think Fash was rather harsh on the old man,however one needs to take his response within the context of the debate.

He was more or less under fire from the 4 other aspirants continously for 2 hours,so he may have over reacted.

And to show his humility ,his attempts at apologising at the end was arrogantly rebuffed .

The fact is that politics is a dirty game and only the strong survive,its important to develop a thick skin in this game.

Also point of correction- Pa Randle wasn't interested in seeing the Gov Fashola for the first mayor's monument- that story came later on . If you watch the debate again,you'll see that he claimed to have to the 'first mayor's daughter' that he himself was having problems seeing the governor.
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by Sagamite(m): 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2011
congoshine:

I do think Fash was rather harsh on the old man,however one needs to take his response within the context of the debate.

The older man needed to be harshed on.

He is stewpid and an abuser of his elder-lity.

Don't bring your elder rights into politics. More so, that stage was not put there to discuss your elder-lity.

He was dumb for bringing his elder-lity rights to a political debate and deserved ALL he got for trying to use it as a weapon to humiliate his opponent.

He is a FFFFFFFFFOOOL and deserves no respect!
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by alanrewaju: 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2011
I'm not a fan of MR randle but i think he has a right to fightback if he feels the governor had falsefully accused him remember these people are politicians, and could lie to get watever they want. Let mr randle go to court if he has his facts. We do not who is telling the truth maybe the court would help clear the air.
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by Sagamite(m): 1:58pm On Mar 11, 2011
alanrewaju:

I'm not a fan of MR randle but i think he has a right to fightback if he feels the governor had falsefully accused him remember these people are politicians, and could lie to get watever they want. Let mr randle go to court if he has his facts. We do not who is telling the truth maybe the court would help clear the air.

Fashola was not lying, Randle was the liar. He is not a respectable man as he claimed.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200801180165.html
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by nobaga: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2011
This is why you do not see decent people in politics.

There was a governor name Jakande that set one day apart to meet all kind of people, first come first served. All these untrained fellows that do not respect their fathers at home pour all kinds of home trained insult they practise on their fathers on others. Typical area boys attitude. No respect no decorum.
Even if the old man was totally wrong, it was obvious that Fashola was prepared for him, aba, on what? This is what our country has turned into.

In your villages where you come from, your governors go round doing what no Lagosian would ever do. Do you guys realy believe nobody has access to the Queen, Prime Minister of the President? If you are a stranger and low class in other people's country and they treat you as such, do not bring that to Nigeria. There are Nigerians that demand and see their President. If a Olurunnibe can not see Fashola, which ordinary folk has access to him?

If the man from Iragbiji and those surrounding him called, he would jump like a cat to answer them. Fools that do not know Lagos and run home on holidays, sometimes to see their governors, do not think a prominent Lagosian has the same right. Sio o!

Sagamit,

Shame on you!

Yeah, stupid. He was arranged for fraud by an employee that stole from the company and was reported to police in J K Randle & Co. That is Nigeria for you. Your employee stole from your company, you handed him over to police only to come back and claim you defrauded the same company that is yours. It only takes a bribe of the police to that tit for tat.
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by Sagamite(m): 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2011
nobaga:

This is why you do not see decent people in politics.

There was a governor name Jakande that set one day apart to meet all kind of people, first come first served. All these untrained fellows that do not respect their fathers at home pour all kinds of home trained insult they practise on their fathers on others. Typical area boys attitude. No respect no decorum.
Even if the old man was totally wrong, it was obvious that Fashola was prepared for him, aba, on what? This is what our country has turned into.

In your villages where you come from, your governors go round doing what no Lagosian would ever do. Do you guys realy believe nobody has access to the Queen, Prime Minister of the President? If you are a stranger and low class in other people's country and they treat you as such, do not bring that to Nigeria. There are Nigerians that demand and see their President. If a Olurunnibe can not see Fashola, which ordinary folk has access to him?

If the man from Iragbiji and those surrounding him called, he would jump like a cat to answer them. Fools that do not know Lagos and run home on holidays, sometimes to see their governors, do not think a prominent Lagosian has the same right. Sio o!

Sagamit,

Shame on you!

Yeah, silly. He was arranged for fraud by an employee that stole from the company and was reported to police in J K Randle & Co.  That is Nigeria for you. Your employee stole from your company, you handed him over to police only to come back and claim you defrauded the same company that is yours. It only takes a bribe of the police to that bosom for tat.

You are reetarded!

If my father had your father's intellect, maybe I would rain insults on him. But thank God he does not. You are obviously trained to be a mooronic dunce. A Zombie!

So Jakande set time to see people 1st come, 1st serve? And so, cretin? That entitles JK Randle to demand he should have a birthright to see the Governor? And all the 17m other people?

You are reetarded to think you can demand to see the PM or Queen if they have no interest in seeing you. Mugu!

Fashola has a right to pick and choose whoever he wants to see and no one has a birth-right to see him. If any Moooron like you does not like it, all you can do is not vote for him next time. The Governor cannot see everybody and has a right to choose whoever he wants to see, fooooooooooooool. He has set up an email contact address, let Randle use it like everybody else.

Cretin, you are a dunce! So you chop anything the foool Randle gives you? Moooron. So somehow the employee is so powerful that he turned his crime into charging Randle for crime. So the employee has more influence than Randle? You are a cretin!

The courts have charged the dunce called Randle, he is most likely the one that has done wrong, at least in the view of the police. Let the courts decide and don't come and feed me the moooronic shyt you have been fed by Randle and expect me to be as dumb as you to chop it.

MOORON!
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by nobaga: 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2011
Sagamite,

Boy, that father shown to you trained you so well, you need no more from areas boys.

The report you pulled, back it up with the result of that charge. You are a paid prostitude for propagada.

I need not decend to your level. Find your base, u hia?
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by Sagamite(m): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2011
nobaga:

Sagamite,

Boy, that father shown to you trained you so well, you need no more from areas boys.

The report you pulled, back it up with the result of that charge. You are a paid prostitude for propagada.

I need not decend to your level. Find your base, u hia?

The one claimed to be your father trained you very well to throw conjectures like a mooron. You will fit well in Aro!

Typical failed-education-led throwing of conjectural strawman by dimwits when they have no points. Cretin!

Why don't you back up you reetarded Randle was set-up story? Mooron, demanding someone to back something up when he has not backed jack-shyt up!
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by nobaga: 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2011
Sagamit,

I rest my case.
Re: Gov Debate: Randle Threatens To Sue Fashola by Sagamite(m): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2011
nobaga:

Sagamit,

I rest my case.

Don't rest your case, bring your evidence. Back up the cock & bull story you gave us. Show us you are intelligent enough not to use "Dem say" as your facts in an argument. Or are you not that intelligent as I suspected?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Onwuliri(futo Vc) Now Inec Returning Officer!(deputy Gov. Husband) / Naija Scammers Live On Youtube / Conspiracy Theories , Including Boko Haram Is A Mossad Inside Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.