Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. (3538 Views)

"Why Should We Hire You?" / Job Interview: Is This The Best Response To "Why Should We Hire You"? / Jobs Seekers – See Best Way To Answer β€œwhy Should We Hire You?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Joseph1505(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2023
As for me i am doing very well as a web developer and also open for more gigs, i deal on both frontend and backend development.

When posting your gigs on this thread, ensure you also make the benefits of your services clear.

As for me, what the clients who hire me will benefit from me is free website traffic for one month.

Copy that? grin

2 Likes

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by jkpbestseries: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2023
am a fish consultant

1 Like

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Caleb15(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Truck hire i ply within and outside lagos

2 Likes

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by TimiRume(f): 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
Are you an introvert or extrovert that struggle with loneliness and sometimes depression?

I can be your online bestie all the way.

I'm available for chats, audio and video calls. Let's talk about you. Whats going on with you, how are your life plans going? I may not have all the answers but my shoulders are wide enough for your issues my friend.

Sometimes you just need a listening ear. And other times, just the right words.

How does this e-friendship thing work?

Its simply based on scheduling when we get to chat or talk. I'll create a time frame when you can chat or call me and vise versa. We can have long or short conversations depending on what you are comfortable with. I also do reminders. For example, you can inform me about an activity or item you plan to purchase at the mall or market. And I'll call you to remind you if you want me to.

As for payment: My rates/week are not high and very negotiable.

If you think this is something you can try, you can send me a message on whatsapp. Number is on my signature

N/b: I'm not looking for a sexual partner. So sexual and lewd contents are off limits.

3 Likes

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Kharol1234: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
I'm a Artist into Neon signage and Award plaques

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Nehyooh(m): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
I'm a graphic designer; Business logo, Business card, Graphical online post, banners, flyers, letterhead etc......
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by freesinzu(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
Logistics basically, deliveries nationwide. Home delivery and park pick ups. Escrow services also available
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Benki003(m): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
Am a nurse (student nurse though) and also a sporty analyst and bc games predictor πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί

2 Likes

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Bhorlargy(m): 1:40am On Nov 23, 2023
A personal hired Driver.......can get yu nd ur car driven to any part of the country, just call or WhatsApp: 08091424661
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Sodiq1999(m): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2023
The Power of Registering Your Business with CAC* πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ (U.Y.B.P) unlock your business potential

consider securing the future of your business by registering it with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). It's a strategic move that sets the stage for a successful entrepreneurial journey.

πŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ *Worried about the cost?* Registering your business with CAC is an affordable investment with long-term gains. Consider it a crucial step towards securing your business's future success, all at a price that won't break the bank.

πŸ’―Make this weekdays count for your business. Register with CAC and unlock a world of opportunities!

Bonus for registered with us
Free TIN
free SMEDAN CERTIFICATE
free ebook to closs sales

Contactus on : zero eight one, eighteen, seventy- three, ninety-one, twenty-three
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by funso111: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2023
A professional driver. I am available in ogun and oho state. Reach me on 07038307221.thanks

1 Like

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Rubyjade: 8:49am On Nov 23, 2023
Financial analyst
Auditor
Financial Officer
Account software operator (Timart Business app - download from Google play store) for SME's
Solar installation & raw food vendor as a side hustle.
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Guyluminium: 8:50am On Nov 23, 2023
I'm a professional Aluminium, Glass door , show glass and window construction and installation

1 Like

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Rubyjade: 8:51am On Nov 23, 2023
Benki003:
Am a nurse (student nurse though) and also a sporty analyst and bc games predictor πŸ’”πŸ₯Ί
Can you work as a part time football analyst?
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Rubyjade: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2023
Guyluminium:
I'm a professional Aluminium, Glass door , show glass and window construction and installation
What's your location?
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Rubyjade: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2023
Adeoye11:
I deal in sales of drones, laser cutting machines, I also supervise building projects with all sincerity and fear of God when market of the above is dull.
A part time physics teacher with over 8years of experience and finally contact for your sales of quality Plain tees and sewing projects.
Are you willing to give three references of people you have supervised their work?
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Tessyy1701: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2023
Graphic designer (Logo designs, birthday message designs, fliers and all kind of design)

I also write articles too.

Lastly I am a chemist (I can work in any kind of chemical laboratory, can work at NAFDAC, SON et al.)
My guardian angel might be seeing this

1 Like

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Rubyjade: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2023
Tessyy1701:
Graphic designer (Logo designs, birthday message designs, fliers and all kind of design)

I also write articles too.

Lastly I am chemist (I can work in any kind of chemical laboratory, can work at NAFDAC, SON et al.)
My guiding angel might be seeing this
Have you tried googling beauty care company in Nigeria?
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Tessyy1701: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2023
Rubyjade:
Have you tried googling beauty care company in Nigeria?

Will do that right away

1 Like

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Guyluminium: 9:13am On Nov 23, 2023
Rubyjade:
What's your location?

Lagos state sir

1 Like

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Rubyjade: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2023
Guyluminium:

Lagos state sirMa
I need someone that can handle a leaking decking, do you know anyone?

1 Like

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by BrickDevo: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2023
Rubyjade:
I need someone that can handle a leaking decking, do you know anyone?
Am an Architect and a builder, allow me to handle it for you sir

1 Like

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Havardcv: 10:57am On Nov 23, 2023
I'm a professional CV/resume writer and I make use of modern template for both local and international work application.
I also write statement of purpose and many others.

Best part of my service isI'll deliver the work before payment

My service fee is affordable and cheap

Check out for my contacts below

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by paschalj4(m): 11:06am On Nov 23, 2023
Auto Electrician work 09137677583
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by iamclime(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2023
Academic research consultant-I can help with research design, data analysis, etc.

Tour planning/guiding and destination marketing-I can be your tour/events planner and tour guide. Customized and budget friendly tours are available.

Facilitator/tutor/lecturer-Management courses (Marketing, Business Administration, HRM, etc)

Simply PM.
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Benki003(m): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2023
Rubyjade:
Can you work as a part time football analyst?

Yes I can do you have anything for me
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Blaky2235(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
Good Afternoon guys

I'm into construction of home furnitures such as kitchen Cabinet, sofa, Bed frame, Home bar, dining table, sitting room central table, Wardrobe
etcetera

Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Nsikak20: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
Am refrigeration technician with over ten years experience, install all types of Air conditioning units, i work on coldroom storage plant, I also work on chillers, cooling towers, I maintain air dryers i repairs, replace parts, I do brazen .
I also have experience in electrical installation and maintenance work ,installation of conduit ,piping, trucking, wiring, fixing electrical fittings , I repairs electrical equipment.
Am looking for a job
Please any good information relating to this contact me.
Email address:encynsikak@gmail.com, phone number 08060045970 Name Nsikak Akpan
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Rubyjade: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
BrickDevo:

Am an Architect and a builder, allow me to handle it for you sir ma
I am willing to give it to you if you can give me 3 references you have done this job for.
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Rubyjade: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
Blaky2235:
Good Afternoon guys

I'm into construction of home furnitures such as kitchen Cabinet, sofa, Bed frame, Home bar, dining table, sitting room central table, Wardrobe
etcetera
Did you build this or these are pictures from the internet?
Re: Post What You Do On This Thread, Someone May Hire You. by Rubyjade: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
Benki003:

Yes I can do you have anything for me
Yes, Nigeria info is currently running their fan battle soon, you had like to apply if interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apply For Call Center Agents At U-connect(salary N69,000 Monthly) / I Got Employed At A Farm And Lost My Job In 20 Minutes / Firstbank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.