Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Is This True About Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This True About Buhari? (315 Views)

Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari / Junaid Mohammed: Tinubu Holds Different View About Buhari In Private / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Buhari? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
I just come across this comment and feel should share it here to hear about opinion.

-------------‐-----------------------

" He gave them bailouts to pay salaries, your governors looted it instead.

He refunded Paris club debt to enable infrastructural development, they still ended up looting it.

He ordered local government autonomy to bring governance to the grassroots, your governors resisted it.

He granted judiciary and legislature autonomy to enable accountability and transparency in the state, these same governors thrashed it.

Finally he supplied massive palliatives to cushion the effects of the Covid-19 lockdown, your governors stocked them in warehouses.

Yet this man is your problem. He meant well for us but his government is sabotaged by scavenging opportunists. He is doing his best but their callous activities are repulsive to obtaining the required results. Your hate for him is not making you to be objective and hold your immediate leaders responsible.

One thing I know for sure is that posterity will judge us all and he will surely be vindicated.

God bless my President
God bless my country Nigeria
We will continue to be great

Buhari, we love you."
Re: Is This True About Buhari? by CodeTemplar: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Buhari is the problem. He heads the federal where 52% of money go to. He has refused to restructure. He is supervising thieves and shielding them.
Above all he has no plan other than to take projects to the north

2 Likes

Re: Is This True About Buhari? by naijakissleave(m): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
He is aiding crisis in the country since he does not have the capacity to lead. Sack your service chiefs...e no gree. Do Things this way...wahala!

Let him resign honourably. How can we have a President who lacks comprehension over a speech that was handed to him to read ?

(1) (Reply)

Endsars Protest; The Story Behind The Protests / Imo State Government Graduates 305 Imo Women On Spices Production / Problem Of Insecurity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.