Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

How Old Are You Now?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Old Are You Now?? (213 Views)

How Old Was President Bola Tinubu In 1999? / How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something / El-Rufai: How Old Men Like Me Can Be Chased Out Of Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Are You Now?? by WaterTheMonk(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
I had to borrow this quote from this author

ehinmowo:
This people built their house at age 27. Got married at 22. Became managers in big corporations at 30. Some of them became president and head of state at 27. They traveled for Christmas break in UK at 28.

Question. You that is reading this. That is condemning the protest and was giving 10k to write counter post, how old are you now?

You that got 500 Naira to attack protesters how old are you now. Is your future not bleak? You that carry useless Buhari and other politicians for head like your life depends on it, what can you say about your own life. Can you afford a vacation to ordinary Cote D'ivoire?

I hope you find reason to question your decisions
Re: How Old Are You Now?? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Point of correction
The people that collected change to disrupt protesters are Not on nairaland
Or they are directly working for those political criminals
Re: How Old Are You Now?? by blazepascal(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Point of correction The people that collected change to disrupt protesters are Not on nairaland Or they are directly working for those political criminals
lol
Re: How Old Are You Now?? by luvmijeje(f): 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hohoho! So this is how you convinced Nigerians that the protest is about the betterment of their lives.

If I see you open this kind of foolish thread again, you will hear wen. Criminal!

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Said There Was No Single Blood Stain On The Floor At The Lekki Toll. / INEC Boss Reappointment: Arewa, Ohanaeze Youths Commends Buhari / The Source Of Nigeria Problem Is Her Citizens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.