Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) (48846 Views)

Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London / Toyin And Bukola Saraki With Teniola And Teniayo, Their Twin Daughters (Photos) / Nigerian Man Protests Alone In Australia With His Daughters (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
jesmond3945:
buy sense
hello Bros. this is your son.

I don't think you remember that thread again Sha.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Vyzz: 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerian abroad

Jobful local zombie

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by iambabalawo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
If na so protesting abroad take sweet, your own family wey dey abroad why we never see them put aside whatever they're doing and dedicate some time to go protest

GallantDuke:
The girls be like "Dad said we are Nigerians and they are killing Nigerians back home", ask them their home state and you are in for a shocker. Protesting abroad is sweet because you won't be afraid of any trigger happy police officer and you will protest peacefully in a serene environment.

Fynestboi Dominique Ishilove Mynd44
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by oluwa5418: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
:Jobless Nigerian abroad Give him job nah since you are the minister of Labour.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
iambabalawo:
If na so protesting abroad take sweet, your own family wey dey abroad why we never see them put aside whatever they're doing and dedicate some time to go protest

0am4j lalasticlala Seun Fynestboi Dominique Ishilove Mynd44
You just rushed and quote me without even comprehending what I wrote and you are already quoting the MODS as if I did anything wrong.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by iambabalawo(m): 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Oga i no call them for you, i only tagged them for attention to this thread...But i still no understand wetin 'sweet' about protesting abroad when this is all about unnecessary and unlawful loss of life

GallantDuke:

You just rushed and quote me without even comprehending what I wrote and you are already quoting the MODS as if I did anything wrong.

0am4j lalasticlala Seun
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 1:16am On Oct 26, 2020
come bac to naija and show yu contribution
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by sylve11: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
GallantDuke:

Give him job nah since you are the minister of Labour.

grin grin cool
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
ENDSARS has become a global protest and if the govt fail to handle this now with sincerity,nex time would be a great disaster to the nation

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by michoim(m): 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Not Nigerian man but IPOB man...

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerian abroad

Shut the 4k up...
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Freebills12: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerian abroad

JEALOUSY WRITTEN ALL OVER YOU
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Baba God,,,,,,abeg

Give me the grace to be supporting Naija protest from afar,,,,,in a safe & milky land cool
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerian abroad
Miserable life will kill u.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Nyoyokoone: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerian abroad

Where is this one from saf undecided

Go and give him job now
Shaybi na you be minister of labour undecided

Sometimes I wonder if you do talk with mouth or you dey vomit am �
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
newscasteress:
A Nigerian man again rather than remain silent and complicit has taken to the police headquarters and the supreme court in Australia with his daughters to protest against police brutality, bad governance and most of all the unjust killings and massacre of peaceful protestors at the Lekki toll gate in Lagos, Nigeria during the "end sars" peaceful demonstrations.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGuQ6orjsY4/

Seems I know this guy.... UDUJ, isn't this you??
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by DaBillionnaire: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Wow

Best videos put together that teach you how to cook different recipes, stews and make snacks and smoothies, become a professional! Videos available for only N500. https:///2349068394441
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Jamersirwin1971: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerian abroad

Yoi wey get work watin you come Type?
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Jostoman: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
GallantDuke:

Give him job nah since you are the minister of Labour.
you dey mind that mumu guy.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
jesmond3945:
buy sense

CAn I get 2 of these??
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by napoleon77(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
We played our part in Northampton UK

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by MrRegret: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by nairanaira12: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerian abroad

Jobless? Is that what your Brain can produce?

What turned you to such a sick brain? Is it the hunger that made you submit your useless destiny to 30k per month?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Kaiser20: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Na now this one wake up in Australia.
The Oyinbo wife just allowed him flex.
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
Your not alone bro!
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerian abroad

You are lifeless here bro
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

To slap you dey hungry me
temper Johnson with mercy pls
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by robosky02(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Very good Nigerian

Representing.... All the way from

Australia

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by Yomit71(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
NigerianAustral:
Shame on you bros, this guy didn't even have to do anything, he's not part of the suffering here but idiots like you will still utter rubbish

are you the one on your dp? now I know why married men can do without adultery. CHAI
You wicked oo
Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
DenreleDave:

Seems I know this guy.... UDUJ, isn't this you??

Nah bro. Just a look alike cool

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Nigerian Man Protests In Australia With His Daughters (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless Nigerian abroad
Why are some of us so unincoragable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Narrowly Wins Edo State With 7849 Votes / Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.