Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu (48832 Views)

2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi / Pictures Of Amaechi Rotimi Declaring For President. / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son Embracing His Father After Declaring Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by lhordspy: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2023
Toyin Abraham reacts to posts circulating around that she's dead after declaring support for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

"It is no more Democracy if you donโ€™t allow people to make their decision freely. Everyone can not see things from your own angle ONLY.

Bullying, harassing and threatening peopleโ€™s life because they disagree with you on personal choice shouldnโ€™t be encouraged at all."
https://twitter.com/toyin_abraham1/status/1624090694024306688?t=6p_kmQxOdeu7OOWFcm5Z4g&s=19

https://www.instagram.com/p/CofUo4tstH8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://twitter.com/PulseNigeria247/status/1624362256984055810?t=Q1krvgSCXFxu9PJ5jCkB1A&s=19

53 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by IdiotOjukwu(f): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
WHAT EXACTLY WILL THIS IGBO PEOPLE GAIN WITH ALL THIS?

cry

137 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by kozmokaz(m): 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2023
Make she sue the blogger ... all this sympathy vote no de work here

96 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by kozmokaz(m): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
lhordspy:
These same evil obidient people are in Lagos accussing imaginary people of attacking them.

Shameless people.

We for suffocate you today ๐Ÿ˜†

But you ain't in lag

This I know for sure ๐Ÿ˜†

143 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by xpressionx(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2023
APC urchins will go inside Bush and make sound,then come outside and start asking who made the sound.

THEY think we are foolish like them.

Obi dey pepper dem for lagos.

131 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by AcuraZDX: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2023
kozmokaz:

We for suffocate you today ๐Ÿ˜†

But you ain't in lag

This I know for sure ๐Ÿ˜†

Don't mind the little boy.

He thinks they will win this election with propaganda.

I personally, will continue to counter them with evidence.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by kozmokaz(m): 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Don't mind the little boy.

He thinks they will win this election with propaganda.

I personally, will continue to counter them with evidence.

Reporting live bro .. e choke

20 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
imagine

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by dollytino4real(f): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Anything BAT no dey sweet 4 ear

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by SoBright101: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
I've made up my mind and my choice is BAT. The attacks particularly from a section of this country is the reason i decided to vote him. Thanks to you guys, if not your attacks on him i wouldn't have done any research about him, i wouldn't have known he's the best.
You guys can only deceive indomie and social media generations.
I'm voting him not because of his religion or tribe or his party but his track records. I'm not a Christian nor a Muslim but a Traditionalist, i was born into a society where religion don't determine our decisions. In fact, my family which consists of Muslims, Christians and Traditionalists, even my boss, a pastor has resolved to vote Asiwaju.
I'm not mentally attached to religion or tribe.

132 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Felabrity: 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2023
It had nothing to do with who she is supporting, she knows

These are just useless YouTube channels looking for engagements

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lies. This is sensationalism. Those videos were posted before she declared for APC. Those videos were probably made by someone just looking for YouTube views. Come to think of it, none of the the celebrities supporting Tinubu has come out to condemn the violence against innocent Obidients. But later they will start shouting that Obidients are bullies. Better know the type of people you follow. These people will sell their conscience and sell you immediately they see money. They are now desperate but Peter Obi is definitely winning this election. We are almost there ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Adesina18111(m): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Gs

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Jack500: 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Okoros will not see this one o.

Any okoro that do anyhow in Lagos on election day, will see fire.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Shetemi12(m): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Peter Obi grand Rally in Lagos!

Labor party can never win Lagos!

What PDP could not do for 22 years!

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2023
Who is she/he?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by bigdammyj: 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2023
Noted.
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by KingOfTheDamned: 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2023

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by tuoyoojo(m): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
She can support who she wants but if my one vote cancels her one vote, then I am satisfied

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by FunkeAyorinde: 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
Fake news but watch this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVzrN9qA1dM
Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by madjune(m): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2023
SoBright101:
I've made up my mind and my choice is BAT. The attacks particularly from a section of this country is the reason why i decided to vote him.
I'm voting him not because of his religion or tribe but his track records. I'm not a Christian nor a Muslim but a Traditionalist, i'm not mentally attached to religion or tribe.

I'm sure you're not even mentally attached to Nigeria...or are you genially attached to prolonged suffering?

Continue forming BAT this and that...better vote wisely 2023.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Reacts To 'Death News' After Declaring For Tinubu by Moh247: 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2023

Loser Party would soon turn extremist party

23 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: The Longest Banner In Nigeria Hit Third Mainland Bride / Ike Ekweremadu Emerges Deputy-Senate President Of 8th Senate / Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.