Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Learn How To Get Unlimited Data From MTN With An Airtime Of 1200 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn How To Get Unlimited Data From MTN With An Airtime Of 1200 (248 Views)

Accumulate Unlimited Data With An Airtime Of 1200 On Any Network / Learn How To Get Unlimited Data From MTN With 500 / Earn N100 Airtime Of Any Network Of Your Choice Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Get Unlimited Data From MTN With An Airtime Of 1200 by Boblorhd(m): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2020
How much do you spend on Data monthly? Much right? Like me, before, I spend about 5000 on Data monthly and this can be very frustrating as the data is still not enough. But after I learnt a trick, I haven't subscribed in a while.

Do you know that with a new MTN Sim and airtime of 1200, you can accumulate a lot of data with just some simple process. This is what I have been doing and I haven't subscribed.

Here is the good news for you, I will be holding a class where I will be teaching how to get Unlimited data with your MTN Sim. In my last class, I taught 10 people how to do this and they have testified it working.

How much does the class cost? I won't be charging much, with just 1000, you can access this class and get to know this trick. Register for this class or continue to spend your money on Sub that is not enough for you. As a bonus for the class, I will teach how to get unlimited airtime too

I have a 100% money back guarantee, I will refund you if it doesn't work and this as never happened before because its legit. This is not a cheat code that MTN will block, it actually a legit process.

Think about it, register for the class or continue to spend on Sub.

Attached to this post is a picture of my MTN App showing my data and airtime balance.

If interested, reach out to me on 09017609056

(1) (Reply)

CIPS Level 4 (diploma) January 2021 Exam / Van Driver Wanted In Lekki Axis / Making Your Career As A Senior Data Scientist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.