Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I (1549 Views)

Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / Yakubu Dogara Receiving PDP Nomination Forms (Photo) / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Former Speaker Yakubu Dogara Ordered The Release Of Those Caught Looting House I by Jabioro: 5:37am On Oct 26, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Tinubu is a disgraced idiot

Soon, he will pay for the death of the peaceful protesters he ordered to massacre .

The heat is on, wait for it .
Can you proof he ordered the killing... You are a kids in politics, rumours mongers..vile carrier..when Tinubu was on the street fighting for the returned of democracy in this country where was your grandfathers..He has never rule your state,yet you are pains over his political and wealth achievement.You better face your gala hawking and leave the man who is made already, weather he becomes the president or not he is already dinning we the world leaders..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? / Ekpeye Kingdom In Rivers State Declares Eze Ekpeye Logbo Stool Vacant / Watch Full Video Of Kuje Prison Attack And How It Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.