Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' (50144 Views)

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I / CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives / Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by nedekid: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

Easy to laugh at such, cos you are far removed from such... Some Nigerians can only afford to eat one or two average meals on alternate days!!! Do you know what that means??!... DO you even have the faintest idea the level of poverty and decadence in your nation??! Do You??!....

Every one of us needs to sit down, and weep in agony for the dustbin our leaders have turned this nation into!!!... Once prospering states like Cross River, Delta, Edo, Kogi, etc... Have become a terrible shadow of themselves!!!
You are correct. It is really sad.
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:23am On Oct 26, 2020
seunmsg:

Donald is part of those that dehumanized and ruined the future of our youths. He was the governor of Cross River state for 8 years and contributed significantly to whatever problems the youths in the state are facing today.
Stop saying that dude. I lived in Calabar when he was governor. He was the best Governor in Nigeria during OBJ era. He's only one of a few Nigerian elites I will vote as president without blinking my eyes

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Bewiseedet(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2020
seunmsg:

Donald is part of those that dehumanized and ruined the future of our youths. He was the governor of Cross River state for 8 years and contributed significantly to whatever problems the youths in the state are facing today.
Say what u know. Duke govern us for 8yrs cross river was the best in Nigeria till he left office. All the good roads and things calabar are known for were built during his regime. That's why Donald Duke can walk freely in any street in calabar and people will be hailing and begging to see him. Come to calabar and confirm.

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Lamasta(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2020
PissfulProtester:
That one even better. Abeg wetin we go call this man wey steal tank for Ilorin?

This one needs redemption grin if people like this find their way to government house na GP tank like this dem go dey use loot money
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by witworth(m): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2020
seunmsg:

you can't read, you can't understand. But he just said he would love to see the youth and ask us to forgive him and he is calling on other leaders to do the same and repair to build together again, what do you want him to do again for now if not apology first. Or do you want war instead of peace and oneness
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2020
duke has no sense talkin bullshitt here while we are busy talkin serious issue to fix naija. fish brain,,hithole brain idiot
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Angelfrost(m): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Like I said he was only being political correct.
There is every justification in seeking for a positive change, how that even relates with my statement that most looters are looting not because they are hungry but because they have the opportunity is what baffles me,

You guys just want to make points not because it is valid but so you can be said to have talked.

Please reason b4 typing.
It is not compulsory to post.

The private individuals who are loosing Thier investment are the reason for the present state of those peaceful miscreants

Please, clarify the statement in bold above, if it is not too much trouble!!! Thank you.
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by mechanics(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2020
Those who stole the toilet know what they will use it for.
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Its sad, how our people have been dehumanized for many years and now accept abnormalities.
Very very sad, abnormalities is the new normal. You will see some stuffs happening in Nigeria and everybody acts as if it normal. E dey pain me sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by IMAliyu(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2020
Rhapsodia:
Okay...

It amazes me how in a country where we have sound minds like donald duke....Buhari happens to be the President....so sad...

The Cross river of today was built by Donald duke just like the Akwa Ibom of today was built by Akpabio...

Let's keep hoping for a better Nigeria..
Just wait and see how in the next election the same youth expressing their dissatisfaction with the current government will come again to sell their future by voting for another set of incompetent dollards, due to either party politics or tribalism and will pay no consideration to the person's accomplishments and competency.

However I hope to be proven wrong.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by JBL316: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2020
THE WAY POOR MAN DEY VEX AND THE WAY BIG/RICH MAN DEY VEX NO BE THE SAME OOOOO
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by medolab90(m): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2020
Word of wisdom
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2020
seunmsg:

If u had visited c/r during his tenured you wouldn't castigated him as one of them,his among the few that did well.
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by rebirthto: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Please expatiate .....

Donald is part of those that dehumanized and ruined the future of our youths. He was the governor of Cross River state for 8 years and contributed significantly to whatever problems the youths in the state are facing today. [/quote]
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by markkuss: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Na spoil I spoil..I no be theif

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by ChikaSunday(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
AltMon2:
You Know It’s Really Bad When A Human Being Steals A Toilet - Donald Duke

https://thenationonlineng.net/nigerian-youths-have-been-bruised-we-need-to-heal-their-scars-says-donald-duke/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJmweSi__pE

One of the best governors this country ever had and the only person worth being NIGERIAN PRESIDENT among the politicians ever existed, the only problem he has is that he is not a crook or die hard politician like others, but if the youth sit down and write agreement with him he is the best for now.
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

Please, clarify the statement in bold above, if it is not too much trouble!!! Thank you.

I meant private individuals being looted are they the reason for the condition the looting criminals are in. i.e are they why they are poor, did they cause their condition, then why should they vent thier anger on them
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Angelfrost(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

I meant private individuals being looted are they the reason for the condition the looting criminals are in. i.e are they why they are poor, did they cause their condition, then why should they vent thier anger on them

Looting and destruction of properties belonging to private individuals is condemn-able and unacceptable!!! It is a fall out of the main issue of poor leadership across board!!!
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by shugabasbn: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
This Donald is one of the former governors that I respected a lot. In fact it is more than abnormal to see a nursing mother carrying her baby to loot indomine
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Mars16(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
E don happen, people don they thief toilet. Nigerian government don make the country red.

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
seunmsg:

Loud it my brother. The dismantling of the culture of the state, the international debt profile is what has funded his lavish life until today. These are what he birthed and created. Now I believe he has an in-law ready to collect the batton for his own turn to loot as commissioner. God help Nigeria
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by AreaFada2: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
always playing the blame game.

trademark of A.P.C
Always push blames undecided
Reason why they won't vote for reasonable people like Donald. Most Nigerians like their oppressors especially oppressors from their own tribe.
Watch as tribalists will accuse Duke of hate speech.

Most Nigerian youth now have no hope.
Yet the politicians refuse to see the monster they have created.

Until it consumes them. When foreign countries they jet to with respect now because of political office, they will become unwanted people there.
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Peace2love: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
PissfulProtester:
That one even better. Abeg wetin we go call this man wey steal tank for Ilorin?

Hahahaha he want to store rain water in preparation for dry season since govt couldn't provide basic amenities (water...)

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Sunywa(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
seunmsg:

Gentleman, I disagree with you completely. Put the two Governors (Donald Duke n Ayade) side by side, even a child in the Nursery school will pick Donald Duke. If your hate for DON is personal, do not bring to the public space.
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by mank1234(m): 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
I still love this guy, Donald Duke.
See reasoning. While others including myself are blaming the looters, he's gone a step ahead to feel those guys pain. This is christlike.
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Gerrard59(m): 4:19am On Oct 27, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Burukutuhari: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2020
seunmsg:

You are a stack fool, how much did you know Donald Duke and his administration?
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by kabillionaire(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
Am I the only one with so much faith in this man, or is there another?
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Longman8: 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pantaker direct to diverting. 5k don enter pocket be that. Lolzzzzz
Re: EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' by Msallisson: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
MsAllison:
they will soon give that one 3 years
See what an osu carried to Church 3 months after wasting 9 months and going through labour pains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven / "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu / We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.