Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Showing Love Through Prayers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Showing Love Through Prayers (159 Views)

Ways Winco Foam Is Showing Love To Its Customers In This Valentine Period / Showing Love On A Birthday / 11 Illustrations Showing That Moms Definitely Use Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Showing Love Through Prayers by Billionsclub: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
No matter who you are or where you are from, never forget to do good to others. We are all family.
Just to make this brief and simple, we are going to be praying for one another through out this week. we going to do this individually, nairalanders let's take out two (minutes) out of the 24 hours a day to pray for others who might be going through tough times.
STEPS IN ACHIEVING THIS GOAL
1. Any nairalander will write a piece of what they are going through or their heart desires, and others who sees it will take out two minutes to declare God's word or Pray for them individually and when you are through,
2 You will reply the person here on this platform and say IT IS DONE...GLORY
NOTE: I KNOW THIS IS A WRONG SECTION TO POST BUT I LIKE TO DO THIS HERE BECAUSE MY SPIRIT TOLD ME SO. MAYBE THERE IS SOMEONE THAT REALLY NEED THIS
I BEG EVERYONE TO PLEASE PARTICIPATE
Start dropping your prayer request or heart desires

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest International Exams Registration / 5yr Old Boy Ask Him Dad To Apologize To His Mum / Independent Herbalife Wellness Consultant Roger K. Olsson ID: 10Y2209253

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.