Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Date (1099 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date by Ruhuoma49: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hi everyone! Thanks for your advices! Case closed!
Re: Date by dingbang(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2020
cry look at how love is just wasting.

1 Like

Re: Date by Sundrus: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2020
If u get sense u suppose done decode say him no wan marry u. May be u no be him definition of a "wife material". Go for that guy way serious to marry u, or else u go regret am.

5 Likes

Re: Date by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
He will marry you one day but not now
Remain with him and be patient
U are young, focus on making money and be independent
Re: Date by blackpanthar: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ruhuoma49:
Hi everyone! Please I need advice on my current relationship. I've been dating this guy since 2015 (5years) and no marriage yet. We're both done with schooling, he's almost rounding off his Masters while I do Diction instructing.
The problem is that he fixes every year for marriage but nothing happens when that time comes. He talks about getting financially stable. This is someone who is an only son, both our dads are late but his dad had properties which are now his.
He talks about marriage Everytime, year to year but nothing. If I start talking about the way forward, he gets withdrawn from me and start talking about how he wants to better the life of his mother who owns a supermarket or about his elder sister who is yet to get married. He is in his mid-thirties while I am 24.
He hasn't taken me to his mom all these years, neither has he met mine. I go to visit him at home but at this stage we still do the hiding game from his people. He hides me or make me not to talk to their hearing if they come to his house, though he claims that he it is because of his family's spirituality and he only wants to introduce me to his mom when we've started marriage plans.
He says he needs money for a long time now and he doesn't want his family to assist him in the marriage.
I really love him. I changed church for him.
Sometimes he asks me if I can fight for him and things like that. He doesn't disrespect me, he displays his feelings in whichever way he can.
Am very confused now as there's someone very serious who wants to marry me since last year. I even blocked his number but this delay is just giving me a cause for concern. Am scared of making a lifetime mistake in both areas.
Advice please.

he is NEVER going to be ready.

here is what to do....

MEET HIS PASTOR and explain it all to him. He may get angry BUT you are safer if there is a MATURE COUNSELOR THIRD PARTY involved.... then you know he can not try nonsense.

Also, give him attitude till he succumbs and takes you to his family.

It is a small step but it is what will save you a whole lot of drama in future.
Re: Date by virginprincess(f): 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2020
My sister run now before it is too late, when will he be ready? what sort of man hides his woman from his family members? to me his just wasting your time, confront him, ask him to tell you the truth, like what is he up to, his plans, let him fix a date right in your presence, if he doesn't do that walk away and never look back, REMAIN BLESS.

3 Likes

Re: Date by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Op You've block your husband

1 Like

Re: Date by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
My sister you get patience ooo,,chai,,,,

From 2015 to 2020,,,,,,, that's correct 5 years,,,three gbosa for this good lady,,,,,,,,,

Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!! Gbosaa!!!!,,,,

You see i won't deceive you that man is not ready ,, though i can't really conclude,,, I don't know his mind,,,,,,but the truth is my sister do not invest 100% trust,,, love,,, caring,,in any relationship,,,,,,, provided dat you're not sure if it will end up with marriage,,,,,,,(I'm not supporting cheating it is call redpill,,),,,,,,

This guy might have gotten new babe,,,

You need to act fast and be vigilant,, because he might be deceiving you,,,,,,,wink

You have to monitor his movement,,.
You're such a good girl to face heart break or broken,,( i don't know the right English grin i don dey catch sleep),,,,smiley

We need girls like you not all the yeye ones wey dey town,,,,,,

May god bless your sincerity,,,,,❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: Date by Holumhidey(m): 1:31am On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
He will marry you one day but not now Remain with him and be patient U are young, focus on making money and be independent
Re: Date by Humanoid01(m): 4:05am On Oct 26, 2020
Fact1:
My sister you get patience ooo,,chai,,,,

From 2015 to 2020,,,,,,, that's correct 15 years,,,three gbosa for this good lady,,,,,,,,,

Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!! Gbosaa!!!!,,,,

You see i won't deceive you that man is not ready ,, though i can't really conclude,,, I don't know his mind,,,,,,but the truth is my sister do not invest 100% trust,,, love,,, caring,,in any relationship,,,,,,, provided dat you're not sure if it will end up with marriage,,,,,,,(I'm not supporting cheating it is call redpill,,),,,,,,

This guy might have gotten new babe,,,

You need to act fast and be vigilant,, because he might be deceiving you,,,,,,,wink

You have to monitor his movement,,.
You're such a good girl to face heart break or broken,,( i don't know the right English grin i don dey catch sleep),,,,smiley

We need girls like you not all the yeye ones wey dey town,,,,,,

May god bless your sincerity,,,,,❤️❤️
15 years? You sure say you nor take like 15 pieces before you type this message?
Re: Date by ayanbadejo68166: 5:40am On Oct 26, 2020
He will marry you one day but not nowRemain with him and be patientU are young, focus on making money and be independent
Re: Date by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2020
Humanoid01:

15 years? You sure say you nor take like 15 pieces before you type this message?
Maybe you're a new comer
Cause everyone already know him on here
Re: Date by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 26, 2020
Humanoid01:

grin

Sir,,but she said it,,,,,

She said 2015,,

Ohh ,,now i see the mistake,,,,, i thought nah 2005,,,,,

Nah Colorado wey i smoke,,,,,,

Nah skunk i always blow before,,,,,,

But i changed it yesterday,,,,,,
Re: Date by mosdii(m): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2020
so because you guys have dated for 5 years, he should marry you hastily?

You are 24 years and he is in his mid thirties and you want him to marry you because to you, he is due for marriage age wise?

You know he is the only son and he has properties that's why you are with him because you see his future prospects but cannot wait because you already have someone whispering marriage to you?

The guy is a real man, he wants to better the life of his mother and sister and also better his life which is the most important thing to do. Those women cannot be replaced but you can because you already have another man in your head.

He wants to be financially comfortable and independent before starting a family hence the reason why he is taking his time and working towards it.

He doesn't want to introduce you to his mom and family and likewise see yours because he knows how desperate you are. All what is inside your head is marriage because someone is sounding it to your ears.

Leave him and go get married to the other man and allow him develop and better his family life.

You want to dictate, Manipulate and push him into something he isn't prepared for.
Re: Date by Ruhuoma49: 10:19am On Oct 26, 2020
mosdii:
so because you guys have dated for 5 years, he should marry you hastily?

You are 24 years and he is in his mid thirties and you want him to marry you because to you, he is due for marriage age wise?

You know he is the only son and he has properties that's why you are with him because you see his future prospects but cannot wait because you already have someone whispering marriage to you?

The guy is a real man, he wants to better the life of his mother and sister and also better his life which is the most important thing to do. Those women cannot be replaced but you can because you already have another man in your head.

He wants to be financially comfortable and independent before starting a family hence the reason why he is taking his time and working towards it.

He doesn't want to introduce you to his mom and family and likewise see yours because he knows how desperate you are. All what is inside your head is marriage because someone is sounding it to your ears.

Leave him and go get married to the other man and allow him develop and better his family life.

You want to dictate, Manipulate and push him into something he isn't prepared for.

You say this because you're not a lady, you don't know how hurtful it is to date for five years without meeting even a sibling. It's not about the properties mind you, I only referred to that because he has assets and income yet using finance as an excuse. I do have properties in my name given me by my father. If I wait and it doesn't work out, you sure will hastily call me stupid.
Re: Date by Ruhuoma49: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2020
ZIINI:
Op You've block your husband

Thank you. It's quite not funny to be hidden like a bad egg
Re: Date by Ruhuoma49: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
He will marry you one day but not now
Remain with him and be patient
U are young, focus on making money and be independent

Thanks
Re: Date by mosdii(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2020
Ruhuoma49:

You say this because you're not a lady, you don't know how hurtful it is to date for five years without meeting even a sibling. It's not about the properties mind you, I only referred to that because he has assets and income yet using finance as an excuse. I do have properties in my name given me by my father. If I wait and it doesn't work out, you sure will hastily call me stupid.

Go and marry the other guy and leave him alone to better his life and that of his family.

Since it is marriage you want, there's another proposing it to you, accept and leave this brother to build his life and future.
Re: Date by Ruhuoma49: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2020
mosdii:

Go and marry the other guy and leave him alone to better his life and that of his family.

Since it is marriage you want, there's another proposing it to you, accept and leave this brother to build his life and future.
I wouldn't be in this quagmire if it were that easy mister. It seems you're bringing your personal problem into this post. Please need advice, not your biased opinion.
Re: Date by mosdii(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2020
Ruhuoma49:

I wouldn't be in this quagmire if it were that easy mister. It seems you're bringing your personal problem into this post. Please need advice, not your biased opinion.

if you can't wait for him to be fully prepared for marriage then you can tell him or break up with him and marry the other guy.
Re: Date by Ruhuoma49: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2020
mosdii:

if you can't wait for him to be fully prepared for marriage then you can tell him or break up with him and marry the other guy.

Ok, thank you. So do you think he means well? Am just so scared you know. You can never be too sure.
Re: Date by mosdii(m): 11:11am On Oct 26, 2020
Ruhuoma49:

Ok, thank you. So do you think he means well? Am just so scared you know. You can never be too sure.

He means well, any man who puts his future and well being first means well for himself and his would be family.

He doesn't want a scenario where he will be having difficulty in managing his immediate home.

The guy is highly responsible, sensible and compatible.

He wants to run his home affairs by himself without third party influencing hence his hustling to foot the marriage bills.

Do you want a situation where his mom and sister will contribute to the marriage and be dictating for him since he is the only son?

That guy is rare.
Re: Date by NobleDeSage001: 11:13am On Oct 26, 2020
At 24, your are still young to be desperate for marriage. Most persons who got married very early wish they can leave their partners for someone they presume to be better.

In any case, 5 years is more than enough for your guy to introduce you to his family. After 5 years and both of you are not known to each others family members, simply points to the fact that he may not want to marry you. 5 years of relationship without commitment towards marriage is an error.

Don't be in a haste to get married. You can wait for him if your patience threshold will allow you.
If not, develop yourself, add value to yourself and tread carefully. Wait for the right guy who is willing to commit to marriage.
Re: Date by Oturatetuala(m): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2020
Just give him sometime and I believe he will do the needful... Don't push it too hard.
Re: Date by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2020
Ruhuoma49:
Hi everyone! Please I need advice on my current relationship. I've been dating this guy since 2015 (5years) and no marriage yet. We're both done with schooling, he's almost rounding off his Masters while I do Diction instructing.
The problem is that he fixes every year for marriage but nothing happens when that time comes. He talks about getting financially stable. This is someone who is an only son, both our dads are late but his dad had properties which are now his.
He talks about marriage Everytime, year to year but nothing. If I start talking about the way forward, he gets withdrawn from me and start talking about how he wants to better the life of his mother who owns a supermarket or about his elder sister who is yet to get married. He is in his mid-thirties while I am 24.
He hasn't taken me to his mom all these years, neither has he met mine. I go to visit him at home but at this stage we still do the hiding game from his people. He hides me or make me not to talk to their hearing if they come to his house, though he claims that he it is because of his family's spirituality and he only wants to introduce me to his mom when we've started marriage plans.
He says he needs money for a long time now and he doesn't want his family to assist him in the marriage.
I really love him. I changed church for him.
Sometimes he asks me if I can fight for him and things like that. He doesn't disrespect me, he displays his feelings in whichever way he can.
Am very confused now as there's someone very serious who wants to marry me since last year. I even blocked his number but this delay is just giving me a cause for concern. Am scared of making a lifetime mistake in both areas.
Advice please.
Baby, Pull Over.
Re: Date by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2020
Ruhuoma49:

Thank you. It's quite not funny to be hidden like a bad egg
The guy in question is not ready for her. even there's probability that in the next 10 years he may not get married to her. The other guy who is serious and want to marry her she has blocked him.
That's why I said earlier on that she has blocked her husband.she use husband as boyfriend and she want to use boyfriend has husband.
These creatures called women are sometimes funny grin
Re: Date by Ruhuoma49: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2020
mosdii:

He means well, any man who puts his future and well being first means well for himself and his would be family.

He doesn't want a scenario where he will be having difficulty in managing his immediate home.

The guy is highly responsible, sensible and compatible.

He wants to run his home affairs by himself without third party influencing hence his hustling to foot the marriage bills.

Do you want a situation where his mom and sister will contribute to the marriage and be dictating for him since he is the only son?

That guy is rare.
Thanks
Re: Date by Ruhuoma49: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
NobleDeSage001:
At 24, your are still young to be desperate for marriage. Most persons who got married very early wish they can leave their partners for someone they presume to be better.

In any case, 5 years is more than enough for your guy to introduce you to his family. After 5 years and both of you are not known to each others family members, simply points to the fact that he may not want to marry you. 5 years of relationship without commitment towards marriage is an error.

Don't be in a haste to get married. You can wait for him if your patience threshold will allow you.
If not, develop yourself, add value to yourself and tread carefully. Wait for the right guy who is willing to commit to marriage.

Very thoughtful, thanks

1 Like

Re: Date by Ruhuoma49: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
ZIINI:

The guy in question is not ready for her. even there's probability that in the next 10 years he may not get married to her. The other guy who is serious and want to marry her she has blocked him.
That's why I said earlier on that she has blocked her husband.she use husband as boyfriend and she want to use boyfriend has husband.
These creatures called women are sometimes funny grin

Take it easy nah, you're scaring the shit out of me
Re: Date by Liposure: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
He's not ready yet. I'd advise you to consider the other dude since marriage is what is on your mind
Re: Date by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
^ That.
Re: Date by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
I think you should be patient
He said he wants to set and be well loaded before marriage and I think that's a good idea
Also are you working?
Or you want him to take care of everything relating to finance in the house?
Anyways since he's not cheating or hurting you then I see no red flag
But if you're in an hurry then maybe you should leave him then
You're 24 so age is on your side

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Molesting His 14 Years Old Victim / Boring Sex / Access Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.