Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! (11263 Views)

Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area / Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by donyfrank: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2020
See

1 Like

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by AABBIIMM(m): 7:58am On Oct 26, 2020
GamalNasser:
Can we stop this Nonsense
Do you think this is Nigeria where things are hidden without documentation?
Your Buhari died in London hospital here in Newcastle long time ago.
Come to London and you'll see the documented facts. Keep deceiving yourself. I'm ashamed of the Northern cabals but I'm much more ashamed of ignorant citizens like you. Wake up from your slumber

22 Likes

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by jessedaflow: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2020
Things fall apart.
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Ustec: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2020
jlinkd78:
Same thing Nnamdi Kanu has been shouting since 2017. Somehow we Nigerians are very docile. How can this puzzle remain unresolved since 2017 and up till this moment it has not been settled. Shame of a nation. From a crack detective point of view all these diasporans could not have been brainwashed by Kanu
Nice try from kanu,in kano buhari is alive..
They are free to wail till 2023.
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by pozehnani(f): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2020
Yeah.
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by adadike(f): 8:26am On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:
He died on February 19th, 2017 and was buried secretly in Saudi Arabia.

The AU observed a minute silence for him on the 23rd of the same month.

A former British spy and ex MP exposed this on the 21st.

In the coming weeks video evidence and phone conversations surrounding his death will be released.

There is an impostor in Aso Rock and since Kyari and Funtua's death and Mamman Daura's absence , idiots like Buruntai are running the show.

This is why that pussified vagabond ran out when the north accused him of sponsoring the EndSars movement towards blackmailing Buruntai. He only came back after his Jewish masters in England called Buruntai to order.

Isn't it surprising that El Midgeto is unusually silent and Tompolo came out of hiding?

As for the midget, Buruntai has an ox to grind with him over the midget throwing the army under the bus to save his neck after an international UN inquiry investigated the Zaria killings.

I am very sure, El Zackzacky has been killed and that Osunbade caged.

We are witnessing a coup in the making already.

The western govts don't want to announce Buhari's death because they know it will lead to Muslim goats in the north going full Boko.

if not for your hatred for ndigbo, you dey make better sense sometimes

1 Like

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Mandela27: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2020
I know buhari died since 2017.it is Some men that are running the show ever since then

9 Likes

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by capitalzero: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:

They are consolidating all their franchise from the colonial era into one big Globolized homogenous entity dubbed the One World Govt that will operate from Jerusalem under a Jewish Moshiac aka Antichrist .

Not really antichrist but anti-religion . Islam will be the last religion that will fall. Soon, organized religion will fall.covid lockdown is a test run
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by MagicBishop: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2020
capitalzero:

Not really antichrist but anti-religion . Islam will be the last religion that will fall. Soon, organized religion will fall.covid lockdown is a test run

Heard of Noahide laws?

That is the set of laws Jews want to impose on gentiles while they are governed by the Talmudic legal code.

There will be only one Supreme Court and it will be in Jerusalem Kenest with the Jewish Messiah as supreme ruler.
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by capitalzero: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:

Heard of Noahide laws?

That is the set of laws Jews want to impose on gentiles while they are governed by the Talmudic legal code.

There will be only one Supreme Court and it will be in Jerusalem Kenest with the Jewish Messiah as supreme ruler.

That was then. That has been replaced by anti- religion sentiment.
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by MagicBishop: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2020
capitalzero:

That was then. That has been replaced by anti- religion sentiment.

Replace their religion and impose our laws on them.

This is how they created Atheism as proposed by Karl Marx who claimed to have renounced Judaism but ended up buried in a Jewish Cemetery.

In Judaism, it is allowed to appear irreligious to decieve the gentile than to convert to other religions .

Marx by the way was descended from a long line of Rabbis extending back to Caiphas.

The Jewish Bolsheviks that overran Russia banned religion towards having worship of the state as the only religion.

They burnt churches , converted some to horse barns, others to dancing halls or brothels but never touched a single synagogue .

Isn't it strange that an atheist state will roll laws against Antisemitism while proclaiming to be irreligious?

Secular Jews and religious Jews are united in one agenda only - world domination under a Jewish supreme religious ruler.

Don't be fooled.

5 Likes

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by byinks(f): 9:35am On Oct 26, 2020
Amanda4life:
I HAVE GONE TO TOILET 3 TIMES NIW

Take Flagyl...

I can send you some.

1 Like

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by teebaxy(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2020
GamalNasser:
Can we stop this Nonsense
YOU MEAN THE NONESENSE GOING ON IN ASO VILLA ABI?

5 Likes

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by tope777(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2020
O ga o...
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by MurderX: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2020
Maybe he has a double, like someone that sometimes acts on his behalf. I have always doubted this conspiracy theory until yesterday when I saw him walking into a meeting on Arise TV news, his movement was too swift, like that of a man in his late forties or early fifties, no man in his eighties could have made such swift movement, he was literally bouncing. I thought I was the only one that observed it until someone else mentioned it. We had to replay the explorer many times and we were amazed at what we saw.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by sweetrace(f): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2020
They should stop all these media chasing nonsense! Shameless people who do not know how to comport themselves anywhere they go. They get to the UK and spoil opportunities for young ones trying to go to different countries by giving Nigerians a reputation for being troublesome and unlawful. The same people have been saying rubbish to try to destabilize this country. Bloodthirsty individuals who are hiding in The UK. As hoodlums unleashed their attack across the country, they and their properties remained safe in the UK.

1 Like

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by MagicBishop: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2020
adadike:
if not for your hatred for ndigbo, you dey make better sense sometimes

I don't hate Igbo

I hate your slavishness to the north and the Jews and your attempts at playing victim when you are the architects of Nigeria's problems

5 Likes

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by vhuqnl(m): 10:11am On Oct 26, 2020
KanwuliaExtra:
Let the games begin! grin
Muchechecheche croner
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by adadike(f): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:

I don't hate Igbo

I hate your slavishness to the north and the Jews and your attempts at playing victim when you are the architects of Nigeria's problems
you see! How are we slaves to the north and Jews and how are we the architect of Nigeria's problem

3 Likes

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by general111(m): 10:26am On Oct 26, 2020
AABBIIMM:
Do you think this is Nigeria where things are hidden without documentation?
Your Buhari died in London hospital here in Newcastle long time ago.
Come to London and you'll see the documented facts. Keep deceiving yourself. I'm ashamed of the Northern cabals but I'm much more ashamed of ignorant citizens like you. Wake up from your slumber
hello sir..this evidence has been hidden from the majority of nigerians.
Can i dm yoy?
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Metaltears: 10:31am On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:

Your friendly plumber .

Brace yourself , Sh!t is about to hit the fan.

FYI , the Jews killed Kyari for resisting their NWO plans.

He didn't die of Covid but was poisoned.

The butcher has however agreed to the NWO plans for next year.

Get ready for ID2020.

Mynd44 OAM4J Seun

This is anti semetism and has no place in public space talkless of a forum like this
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2020
vanbonattel:

Nnamdi Kanu has never lied.
His rude and arrogant way of talking is why most people seem to hate him. But in the business he is after, hating him is more beneficial.
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:

And Adeboye is calling for an end to Nigeria.

Why? Because his star boy pastor is being held by the canal who have vowed to get rid of Osunbade and have Lawan take over.

]
Excess oil dey your brain. That's why I don't have any respect for him. He would kept mute in all these evil if his boy was at able to move around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2020
jlinkd78:
Same thing Nnamdi Kanu has been shouting since 2017. Somehow we Nigerians are very docile. How can this puzzle remain unresolved since 2017 and up till this moment it has not been settled. Shame of a nation. From a crack detective point of view all these diasporans could not have been brainwashed by Kanu
I just begun to take Nnamdi Kanu serious of late. The man always speak the truth.

The way Buhari stops his incessant sickness is amazing to any rational thinker. I now believe Buhari is truly dead.

2 Likes

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by apex0038(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=vanbonattel post=95339038]

Nnamdi Kanu has never lied. All this are difficult to establish .Not only that no Hospital is able to speak out till now.
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by MagicBishop: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2020
Metaltears:

This is anti semetism and has no place in public space talkless of a forum like this

Fck off.

Judas worshipper

3 Likes

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Firstpage: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2020
jcmaiah:

Excess oil dey your brain. That's why I don't have any respect for him. He would kept mute in all these evil if his boy was at able to move around.

You mean Osinbajo is not moving around?

Igbos sef.
Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Firstpage: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:

Fck off.

Judas worshipper

I love how you are taking igbos for a ride on this thread. Give them dumb conspiracies because they are dumb. Hit them hard later with their own conspiracies. grin grin angry

They will forever be in dilemma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by DaFuhrer(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:
He died on February 19th, 2017 and was buried secretly in Saudi Arabia.

The AU observed a minute silence for him on the 23rd of the same month.

A former British spy and ex MP exposed this on the 21st.

In the coming weeks video evidence and phone conversations surrounding his death will be released.

There is an impostor in Aso Rock and since Kyari and Funtua's death and Mamman Daura's absence , idiots like Buruntai are running the show.

This is why that pussified vagabond ran out when the north accused him of sponsoring the EndSars movement towards blackmailing Buruntai. He only came back after his Jewish masters in England called Buruntai to order.

Isn't it surprising that El Midgeto is unusually silent and Tompolo came out of hiding?

As for the midget, Buruntai has an ox to grind with him over the midget throwing the army under the bus to save his neck after an international UN inquiry investigated the Zaria killings.

I am very sure, El Zackzacky has been killed and that Osunbade caged.

We are witnessing a coup in the making already.

The western govts don't want to announce Buhari's death because they know it will lead to Muslim goats in the north going full Boko.

And you expect us to believe the gibberish you wrote up there. Between you and our politicians, I don't know who's more comical

3 Likes

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Firstpage: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2020
adadike:
you see! How are we slaves to the north and Jews and how are we the architect of Nigeria's problem

Nigeria history is replete with your slavery to the north. Right from zik, Ekwueme, nwarfor Orizu, Daniel kanu to Peter obi.

You destroyed Nigeria with your greed for power and domination by that your senseless one sided coup.

3 Likes

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Firstpage: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2020
DaFuhrer:

And you expect us to believe the gibberish you wrote up there. Between you and our politicians, I don't know who's more comical

Please leave the guy. I’m enjoying his show of shame. You see how igbos are hailing him? He comes for them sometimes too.

Let him entertain their dumb heads. Igbos feed on hatred no matter how stupid it is.

3 Likes

Re: What? A Buhari Is Dead Rally In London! by Firstpage: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2020
MagicBishop:

Fck off.

Judas worshipper

Why are you always aggressive anytime someone goes against your dumb conspiracies? You are no different from kanu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Onu Says He Supports Any Option As Ngige Bows Out Of Presidential Race / 2023: APC, Tinubu Not Ready For Election, Governance – Atiku / Supreme Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Appeal Hearing Till January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.