Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. (1874 Views)

UK To Increase Visa Fees, Health Charges For Migrants / Seeking Asylum In France Or Process Student Visa in Canada / Good News For Migrants As European Parliament Proposes Humanitarian Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. by Lonelyhrt1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
Good evening nairalanders, please ignore my grammar and typos.
Due to the recent happening in the country, I have decided to migrate out of the country. The agent/agency (very trusted one) said the only countries available for easy accessibility right now are France, Turkey and Sweden. My fellow Nairalanders, please I do like to seek your advise on which of the above mentioned countries are more friendly for migrants.
Please I do appreciate if you can give few reasons why why one is better than the other for migrants.
Thanks as I await your suggestions.

Lalasticlala
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mukina2

Please help me move to front page

4 Likes

Re: Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. by Altms: 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sweden would more better

6 Likes

Re: Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2020
Re: Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. by Nicoswit(m): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
It depends on the kind of visa you wanna migrate with
Re: Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. by VickypediaPHC: 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
Sweden
Considering the stability of their economy, language, study & job opportunities, fewer population & security, Sweden is better than France & Turkey.
France isn't bad too but Sweden is better

1 Like

Re: Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. by Lonelyhrt1(m): 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hoverboy27:
Does this op have money for Sweden?
Sweden no be beans o.

Care to explain better please, minimum of how much please
Re: Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 26, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 26, 2020
Lonelyhrt1:
Due to the recent happening in the country, I have decided to migrate out of the country. The agent/agency (very trusted one) said the only countries available for easy accessibility right now are France, Turkey and Sweden. My fellow Nairalanders, please I do like to seek your advise on which of the above mentioned countries are more friendly for migrants.
Please I do appreciate if you can give few reasons why why one is better than the other for migrants.

Lalasticlala
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mukina2

what kind of visa
Re: Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 26, 2020
From what have heard Sweden is better France is good too.
Re: Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. by Lonelyhrt1(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2020
Hoverboy27:
Tuition will not cost you anything less than 15,000 Euros for two years programme & that’s the cheapest university there. Others is from 180,000 SEK and above (17,500 Euros). Then living expenses around 700 -1000 Euros per month (including rent). Rent is around 400 -500 alone depending on the city. You have to learn Swedish if you want to find work. It will be very hard to find employer that will employ you with only English even for cleaning job. See Sweden is very expensive. Very very expensive and that’s why it’s not a popular destination for Nigerians. But you can apply for their scholarship SI and hope for the best. Just google scholarships in Sweden. Note: Euros is just estimation because their currency is called SEK. For Visa, you have to show like 5m after tuition payment in your own statement (no sponsor). Better consider France if you don’t have much money. From France you can find your way to other countries.

Thanks for the explanation wink smiley
Re: Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. by Osamedehenry(m): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hoverboy27:
Tuition will not cost you anything less than 15,000 Euros for two years programme & that’s the cheapest university there. Others is from 180,000 SEK and above (17,500 Euros). Then living expenses around 700 -1000 Euros per month (including rent). Rent is around 400 -500 alone depending on the city. You have to learn Swedish if you want to find work. It will be very hard to find employer that will employ you with only English even for cleaning job. See Sweden is very expensive. Very very expensive and that’s why it’s not a popular destination for Nigerians. But you can apply for their scholarship SI and hope for the best. Just google scholarships in Sweden. Note: Euros is just estimation because their currency is called SEK. For Visa, you have to show like 5m after tuition payment in your own statement (no sponsor). Better consider France if you don’t have much money. From France you can find your way to other countries.

Bro I would like to know about their visa process??
Re: Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. by irabs4567: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
hello nairalands, so you conider moving to france cheap and affordable ? how much do you think one needs for visiting visa, not a study visa, i really do like to start a life abroad ... your last thread says sweden is too expensive , please share more light ...
thank you nairaland
Re: Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. by irabs4567: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lonelyhrt1:

Lalasticlala
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mukina2

please can you share your agent with me ..?? thank you , GOD bless
Re: Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. by IMAMofWAR: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2020
please dont come to turkey. too many of naija poluting this place already

1 Like

Re: Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. by Nicoswit(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
please dont come to turkey. too many of naija poluting this place already
Polluting? How?
Re: Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. by pharoquee: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
What are requirement to study in France. I'm a graduate and wants to study outside the country.

Hoverboy27:
Re: Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. by Osamedehenry(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
VickypediaPHC:
Sweden
Considering the stability of their economy, language, study & job opportunities, fewer population & security, Sweden is better than France & Turkey.
France isn't bad too but Sweden is better

Pls I need help, I want to do my Masters in Sweden..I would like to know about the visa process... please help

(1) (Reply)

Which UK Cities Have The Most Cluster Of Nigerians? / 12 Cheap European Universities To Study In 2024 / Who Has Travelled To Canada Tru Belvic Global Ventures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.