Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Which Europe Country Can #2m Take Me To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Europe Country Can #2m Take Me To (1824 Views)

Can 2m Take My Brother To Canada / Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Europe Country Can #2m Take Me To by Donwizzye50(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Pls i need advise from exprenced people here i have saved up to #2m to travel oversea in seach of manual jobs...any advise on country to travel to...and will the money be enough
Re: Which Europe Country Can #2m Take Me To by Stenewiser: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ukraine
Re: Which Europe Country Can #2m Take Me To by imran90(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
Stenewiser:
Ukraine
Village people spot, @Op you can try Spain, Romania, or Portugal. I wish you the best
Re: Which Europe Country Can #2m Take Me To by Donwizzye50(m): 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Thank you so much
imran90:
Village people spot, @Op you can try Spain, Romania, or Portugal. I wish you the best
Re: Which Europe Country Can #2m Take Me To by Kennyg290: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
It depends on your desperation to travel out, if not I would av advice you try this UK healthcare assistance visa program currently on now. Go to the trend and c how u can fit in. Good luck
Re: Which Europe Country Can #2m Take Me To by oz4real83(m): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kennyg290:
It depends on your desperation to travel out, if not I would av advice you try this UK healthcare assistance visa program currently on now. Go to the trend and c how u can fit in. Good luck
you didn't ask him if he was a qualified health worker or a social worker, documents of qualification are required.

1 Like

Re: Which Europe Country Can #2m Take Me To by Kennyg290: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
oz4real83:
you didn't ask him if he was a qualified health worker or a social worker, documents of qualification are required.

Yes, he can undergo Med training and courses for the next 6 months and will b good to go. Even with your health related qualification, u will still be trained so no issues on dt.

2 Likes

Re: Which Europe Country Can #2m Take Me To by Globetrot: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
What program is this? I have not heard of it
Kennyg290:

Yes, he can undergo Med training and courses for the next 6 months and will b good to go. Even with your health related qualification, u will still be trained so no issues on dt.

1 Like

Re: Which Europe Country Can #2m Take Me To by vicath(f): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
If you are looking to go study overseas at a cheaper rate, then Mauritius is your best bet. Google is a good tool you can also send me a message for more info.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Europe Country Can #2m Take Me To by caspersacademy: 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Donwizzye50:
Pls i need advise from exprenced people here i have saved up to #2m to travel oversea in seach of manual jobs...any advise on country to travel to...and will the money be enough
Travel to 120 countries visa free with Mauritius passport. You can always reach out for more info.
Re: Which Europe Country Can #2m Take Me To by JJCE(m): 4:44am On Apr 16, 2022
Kennyg290:

please kindly reply my PM.
Re: Which Europe Country Can #2m Take Me To by Munachimso30(m): 11:48pm On May 22, 2022
Am interested in this trend please, I fall in the same situation but gat o level
Re: Which Europe Country Can #2m Take Me To by JapaProfessor: 10:19am On May 23, 2022
Get a professional certification, acquire an in demand skill, revamp your CV, use cover letters while applying for job vacancies abroad.

Try South American countries. European countries like Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Poland.
Re: Which Europe Country Can #2m Take Me To by Blackpromise(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2022
vicath:
If you are looking to go study overseas at a cheaper rate, then Mauritius is your best bet. Google is a good tool you can also send me a message for more info.
Hello Can you tell me more about Mauritius...

kunleblackrule@gmail.com
Re: Which Europe Country Can #2m Take Me To by vicath(f): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Blackpromise:

Hello Can you tell me more about Mauritius...

kunleblackrule@gmail.com
You can send me a mail- caspersummeracademy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

London And The U.s.which Is A Better Country / Germany Visa / 17 Astonishing Places You Wouldn’t Believe Are In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.