Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time (4152 Views)

What I Noticed In My Neighborhood / Have You Noticed This About Families These Days? / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2020
Daylight savings. smiley
Re: Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time by SoliBayNG: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
okoIYAyin:
I think something strange just happened tonight and am looking for explanations. I booked an online event which is supposed to start by 9:55pm, only to get online at 9:55 and i see the event is not yet started, checked my android phone and the time is exactly 9:55. Surprisingly i checked my small phone and the time is 9:45, then i got so confused that i started checking other phones and am seeing different time. You can also try to confirm if you have two or more different phone/clock, i need explanation to this if anyone can give!

I actually noticed the change when leaving for church. Small phone was 10 mins faster than the big one. Arrived church 10mins earlier than we usually do. Lol. Guess the problem is from the auto update thingy on smartphones. Need to check if it's synchroniséd now.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time by Odoogu(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
I also noticed just now that the time on my phone reads 12:11, while listening to the midday news on radiocheesy
Re: Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time by Jojopikin85: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
SamuelLoch:
I think it's your network/internet time.
no bro it happened to me yesterday and this morning. I have two phone , one one phone the time is correct but the other it is not and when I change it again it goes back again but now it's stable

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time by Copito(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
I noticed it this morning. The time in my two phones were different. Something that had never happened before. The difference was around 10-15minutes. I was rushing to go to work only to discover that I had prepared earlier than before.
Re: Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
Re: Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
it has been happening since Friday. I thought I was crazy.

I think their is a glitch in time. I think there some powers beyond human comprehension handling time and space.

it's funny all the chaos in Nigeria is happening right now. could it be possibly influence by time?
Re: Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time by DaFuhrer(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
I noticed the same thing too, I thought my wrist watch battery was bad
Re: Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time by DaFuhrer(m): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
SoliBayNG:

I actually noticed the change when leaving for church. Small phone was 10 mins faster than the big one. Arrived church 10mins earlier than we usually do. Lol. Guess the problem is from the auto update thingy on smartphones. Need to check if it's synchroniséd now.

But I noticed the same thing on my wrist watch
Re: Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
undecided
Re: Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time by Ghostrye: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
Go into an argument with someone about the time yesterday evening but I didn't think much about it until now
Re: Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time by bukatyne(f): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
GreaterFuture:
What do mere Mortals know, smh
Ilé aiyé ilé asán!

This cracked me up!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time by SamuelLoch: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jojopikin85:
no bro it happened to me yesterday and this morning. I have two phone , one one phone the time is correct but the other it is not and when I change it again it goes back again but now it's stable

I'm still surprised that I didn't encounter the difference. I checked my phone with my friend's, and my watch...
Re: Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time by OlawaleBammie: 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
okoIYAyin:
I think something strange just happened tonight and am looking for explanations. I booked an online event which is supposed to start by 9:55pm, only to get online at 9:55 and i see the event is not yet started, checked my android phone and the time is exactly 9:55. Surprisingly i checked my small phone and the time is 9:45, then i got so confused that i started checking other phones and am seeing different time. You can also try to confirm if you have two or more different phone/clock, i need explanation to this if anyone can give!

I swear I tink say Na my Fon dey sorikori oo

I told my gf but she didn't believe
Re: Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time by IamGreen1(f): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
illicit:
I noticed the discrepancy too but I didn't dwell on it....

But on seeing this post now, it came back to my mind....

Same here, hubby and I were fasting and we were to pray by 12:00pm, at exactly 11:55pm I decided to sweep the sitting room and immediately I finished sweeping I checked the time and it was exactly 12pm and I told him to start singing praises, so I rushed out to buy something only for me to return and still realised that the time was still 12:00pm I had to start viewing the time on all the phones at home and they're all the same. I was surprised but didn't dwell on it not until now that I saw this post and hubby could relate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time by armyofone(m): 3:25am On Oct 28, 2020
American globalization grin

Daylight saving don reach Nigeria grin
Re: Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time by GreaterFuture(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2020
Pascallville:
Yesterday i was texting my Nigerian-Italian babe and she was like babe am heading home and i was like yea i forgot Italy is 1 hour ahead of Nigeria in time difference and she was like yes but my time is 23:50 and i was like me too...only for her to get home and around 12am she was like yes you are right.. i dont knw but somehow right now its 1am and i checked again.. Nigerian time was approximately 12am. I was surprised that time jus moved in my eyes.

Pictorial proof below.. first picture was around 23:50 i think.

Second picture was by midnight of the same night.
That is a lot of Details you out there tho, a lot of details.
Does she have any single Friends, Sisters, cousin etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Boyfriend Called Me: You Are Not Safe! Pls Help Me O / IS YOUR WIFE ALWAYS IN HEAT ? WE CAN HELP / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.