Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,363 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi (3481 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) / Colombian Soldiers Confess To Sexually Abusing Indigenous Girl, Says AG / BREAKING: Soldiers In Maiduguri Surrounded By Heavily Boko Haram(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by donaldeke(m): 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2020
More revelations are still emerging from the massacre in Lekki on the 20th of October 2020.

Nigerian journalist Kemi Olunloyo has now made more revelations concerning this sad incident. In her report, it seems the governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu and the President and commander in chief of the Armed Forces Muhammadu Buhari know more than they are letting on.

Kemi in her post said a confession was obtained from soldiers who confirm that the governor LIED! She also called for the resignation of thje governor for misleading the public.

The Billion naira question is:
Why has Sanwo-Olu refused to come clean on his instructions and its consequences?
Why really did he order the killing of youths?
Why was Buhari sitting by the side?
The soldiers has orders from high above...how high?

https://www.reporterswall.com/breaking-soldiers-confess-that-sanwo-olu-and-buhari-drafted-them-for-lekki-massacre-kemi-olunloyo/

1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by kp3tech(m): 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ironically this ish is far from over. Atleast 2 two top ranking army officers have been confirmed to be involved, even the barack and the battalion known.

This officers would definitely name names else they fall for it which is unreasonable.

To every reasonable Nigerian, Watch and Pray.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by Commentor: 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
She would retract the story or be in gaol for the nearest future.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by mezico96(m): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2020
This is NIGERIA!
Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by Wawelexy(m): 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2020
Justice must be served

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by TecM0: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Governors now have order over soldiers

Kemi how much did they pay you again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by blazepascal(m): 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
e be tinz
Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by spydera: 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2020
"Tonight the soldiers have now confessed"
Madamly which of the soldiers?
and since when did you start interrogating soldiers?
In 9ja have you heard or ever seen a soldier confess anything?
seems alot of people have began to abuse the use of Twitter during this trying period oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by mascot87(m): 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Anyone that believes this mad woman is operating at the same level of madness with her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by Twelfthman: 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
Look man at this point I prefer to see evidence and not them say dem say. Play us soldiers confession video

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by mumumugu(m): 12:01am On Oct 26, 2020
Never trust APC

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by philipstanley(m): 12:02am On Oct 26, 2020
I knew it

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by SoBright101: 12:14am On Oct 26, 2020
Life holds many changes but the truth shall prevail

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 26, 2020
Kemi Ololunyo may have her crazy attention-seeking moments but I can tell you that she's a very good investigative journalist.

How true is her new claim? Oh well, for someone that has been to jail before...she knows what's in it to publish 'false claims' against high profile individuals in a tense moment as this; when no one is joking around. These people ain't your regular Davido etc etc.

Let's see how it all goes. Don't know about others oh...but I always take her discoveries seriously.
Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by baby124: 12:23am On Oct 26, 2020
Kemi is a pay to play journalist. She has no credibility and has lied severally. She looks for attention for settlement and then changes mouth. Until she brings these soldiers out, I take her word as someone looking for settlement.

She first spoke against Endsars and advocated violence against protesters, hoping to get settlement till youth reported her on Instagram and got her account blocked. Now she’s pretending to expose secrets.

And I am against all those involved in this evil.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by Holumhidey(m): 12:24am On Oct 26, 2020
Kweensavvy:
Kemi Ololunyo may have her crazy attention-seeking moments but I can tell you that she's a very good investigative journalist.

How true is her new claim? Oh well, for someone that has been to jail before...she knows what's in it to publish 'false claims' against high profile individuals in a tense moment as this; when no one is joking around. These people ain't your regular Davido etc etc.

Let's see how it all goes. Don't know about others oh...but I always take her discoveries seriously.
Babe you're not far from the truth

but watch how NGpatriot and IlovedemManna and co will rush here to masturbate on this thread

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:36am On Oct 26, 2020
Holumhidey:

Babe you're not far from the truth

but watch how NGpatriot and IlovedemManna and co will rush here to masturbate on this thread
na man get that moniker
Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by Amanda4life: 1:04am On Oct 26, 2020
WHEN I QAS WATCHING HIM ON TV THE OTHER DAY.

HE WAS LOOKING SO UNCOMFORTABLE.
LIKE RESTLESS.

ITS WRITTEN ALL OVER HIM

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by Chiedu4Trump: 1:19am On Oct 26, 2020
She knows the consequence of making stuff up,so I believe her

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by Moneywirer: 1:36am On Oct 26, 2020
I told y'all that this movie was far from over!!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by Sweetas2(m): 2:34am On Oct 26, 2020
Two face governor trying so hard to act movie guess what we ain't buying any one of that cartoon network

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by Chiedu4Trump: 4:07am On Oct 26, 2020
What said is true

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by frankputer: 4:16am On Oct 26, 2020
i saw it in his eye. all shad of lies.
both Sanwolu and that brown teeth jagaban are involved.their days are numbered

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 26, 2020
Ogun go kill zombies asking for pics
Nah their family them go massacre next

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by femi4: 5:52am On Oct 26, 2020
Commentor:
She would retract the story or be in gaol for the nearest future.
And that will hide the truth....smh
Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by Adam09: 5:54am On Oct 26, 2020
The governor played the devil's script. Jimmy was right after all, he needs to be readmitted back...

APC has lost Lagos.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by TreasureJunky: 6:00am On Oct 26, 2020
Yoruba people that usually praise and believe this woman on whatever she says, and always praise her for her intelligent investigations..
But they have now refused to believe her on this one, and even calling her mad woman.
My Yoruba people , who do Una this? With all your "sophistication", you people refused to be wise.
I rather be wise than sophisticated
Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by Macphenson: 6:40am On Oct 26, 2020
Okioo
Re: BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi by jumper524(m): 7:11am On Oct 26, 2020
soldier confess?? jokers everywhere..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faces Of Nigerian Scammers In New York: Faces Of Nigerian New York Id Theft Ring / Nawa O! See Photos Of 3 School Children Caught With Rifle & Bikes By Military / Police Descends On Visa Forgers At Oluwole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.